JUNE 2001 thread for I-485 Mailers to CSC (from 11/16/2001)

hi pcee

As You mentioned in discussion board,mine was also aprroved on 18th as per aVM.How far is it a relibale news from avm

Recd EAD card on 24th for me and my wife.

As per the theory, AD should fall within 45 to 60 days after FP done, I am at 30 days now, may be 15 to 30 days of more wait for AD.

AP recieved on Oct 26, EAD recieved on Nov 24

Hi there
 I recieved my AP on Oct 26 and EAD Recieved on Nov 24

Virtman

No Title

Inkoya,

If AVM says it is approved, then it is approved. In some cases it is possible that some thing is approved but AVM is not yet updated but I never heard of a case where AVM said some thing is approved but actually it is not! So keep checking your mail and you should receive your AP today or tomorrow.

Goodluck
PCee

How long to receive EAD cards?

My case was approved on Nov\'5th, i haven\'t received my EAD cards?
I am in San Jose Area.

People with RD in April 2001 are still getting Approvals...

April RD is like 8 months wait after filing.
or 6 months wait after ND
I would love to know when will INS start doing May 2001 and June 2001.

Formulas

From other threads it appears that May mailers (with May/June ND) have started getting approvals. Of course, this does not mean that everyone in that group will get approved soon. We have seen plenty of Jan/Feb/Mar NDs approved over the last 2 months.

The lucky ones get approved right away and the not so lucky ones may have to wait a few more weeks/months.

Formulas are good in that they give hope and suggest order but one should not rely too much on them.

I agree goldengate ...

Formulas/Theories only suggest the best case scenario. Does not help all those whose cases have been delayed for some reason or the other.

EAD card received on 11/26

I got my EAD card, which was approved on 11/18. Also my fingerprinting was done on 11/13. Please update.

EAD received. 11/26. Pcee, please update.

Hi Pcee

Please update my entry for EAD. Received EAD plastic for both me and my wife on 11/26th ( Approved on 11/13 ). Also update my EB category as EB2-RIR. Thanks for all your help.

Tamizhan

Recv EAD cards on 11/27

Please update my entry for EAD. Received EAD plastic for both me and my wife on 11/27th ( Approved on 11/10 as per AVM ).
Waiting for
FP : San jose
EB2-RIR
wac-01-265-xxx

Thanks
Ram M