EB2 C mar 03
EB3 Dec 01 30 April 01

What do you think guys????

Ps: don't blame me for predicting, it's just a prediction

My prediction

India eb3 May 1
World eb3 Feb 1, 06

Here are my guessings...

I am sure that all of us who are posting on this forum has plenty of time to post and discuss. I am not blaming anyone but yeah the better thing would be to guess and keep guessing. My guess is that the EB2 will move fwd to Jan'04 and yeah one more yr of increment. This is due to low demand of VISAs and also last time India didn;t move at all . Now coming to Indian EB3 it will move to little less than 1month and will be at May' 01 and everyone needs to wait at that juncture.

I am tired of this guessing game, I am now in a fact finding mission, how the hell these guys come up with numbers, by rolling dice? feel free to sign up on my mission

ok just keep the thread norm

my prediction

EB3 India May 2001
world wide current

We should all have learnt by now ...

Guys and Gals,

The past few bulletins should have proved that no one can predict the dates on these bulletins. I bet even the DOS and USCIS couln't give you any predictions :).

I think its better to take a look at each bulletin and try to see if we can make any sense of it. So far I have not been able to make much sense of any of them. They seem to be totally random.

regards,

saras

I input all past USCIS actions, Senate rationale when voting for immigration related bills, various news from multiple sources and here is what my supercomputer returned:

July VB 2006
EB3 World = Unavailable.
India EB3 = 200 A.D.

saras76 said:
Guys and Gals,

The past few bulletins should have proved that no one can predict the dates on these bulletins. I bet even the DOS and USCIS couln't give you any predictions :).

I think its better to take a look at each bulletin and try to see if we can make any sense of it. So far I have not been able to make much sense of any of them. They seem to be totally random.

regards,

saras

Guys, Is it in the Jul-Sep quarter the unused visas flow into the oversubscribed categories? Or is it in the last month?

Good question!
I am curious too..

Anyone has any clues on this one?

balu_g said:
Guys, Is it in the Jul-Sep quarter the unused visas flow into the oversubscribed categories? Or is it in the last month?

Not sure ..

balu_g said:

balu_g,

Logically the unused visa numbers should flow into the oversubscribed categories in the final qtr of the fiscal year (Jul-Sept) but I am not sure if this a rule that they follow. Hopefully they will start using them from July onwards. It would be a tragedy if visas go unused this year.

regards,

saras

guys, I just have one advice to you all and anyone else - stop guessing these visa bulletins a month before they come out...move on with ur lives, don't let a GC control your thoughts and movements..I don't see any point in a daily discussion on what next, when what will happen, just check the bulletin when its out and forget analyzing and dissecting each and every small detail - are you working in the USCIS? NO..so come back 2nd week of June and see whats in store, if no good news for u, move on.

I've never done this before

I've never officially predicted before, but here goes:

EB 1 World Current
EB 2 World Current
EB 3 World January 2002

I have no idea for India or China.

what about passage of s.2611 cira and its potential +ve impace on july vb for eb3

Hello my friends, we need to take into account the
passage of s.2611 cir bill and its potentially positive
impact on eb3 india -- I say this without complete knowledge,
of what those +ve things are - but I believe visa number may
increase immediately - please correct me.

Here is a posting from breaking news on immigration-law.com

>>>>>>>>>

05/23/2006: Rising Hope of S. 2611 Passage in the Senate Thursday 05/25/2006

* As opponents in the Senate admitted their defeat, the hope is rising that the bill may pass as early as day after tomorrow in the Senate. Please stay tuned.

puhrince said:
guys, I just have one advice to you all and anyone else - stop guessing these visa bulletins a month before they come out...move on with ur lives, don't let a GC control your thoughts and movements..I don't see any point in a daily discussion on what next, when what will happen, just check the bulletin when its out and forget analyzing and dissecting each and every small detail - are you working in the USCIS? NO..so come back 2nd week of June and see whats in store, if no good news for u, move on.
yeah that made a huge impact! what's goin on tito? haven't seen your posts in a while. guess you're still in this rat race. good that i have company! hopefully we'll be out of this soon.

I am sorry to disappoint you my friend.

These are the steps:
1. SENATE should pass the S.2611 Bill. (possibly by May 31st).
2. After that A compromise should reach with the HOUSE version of the same BILL . This is the last big Hurdle. ( possibly by November 06)
3. President will sign the Bill and It will be Law after his sign.

So, Immigration bill results will reflect only by November 06.

for_ac21 said:
Hello my friends, we need to take into account the
passage of s.2611 cir bill and its potentially positive
impact on eb3 india -- I say this without complete knowledge,
of what those +ve things are - but I believe visa number may
increase immediately - please correct me.

Here is a posting from breaking news on immigration-law.com

>>>>>>>>>

05/23/2006: Rising Hope of S. 2611 Passage in the Senate Thursday 05/25/2006

* As opponents in the Senate admitted their defeat, the hope is rising that the bill may pass as early as day after tomorrow in the Senate. Please stay tuned.

well we both left the backlog labor center didn't we? :)

unfortunately mine is EB3, Jan 03 - but fortunately I don't care - I am moving onto full time studies, at the same time my company is willing to continue the GC process while I am studying (since my I-140 is approved)..even if it didn't, i wasn't going to stick around for this rat race - its ridiculous

BobbySingh said:
yeah that made a huge impact! what's goin on tito? haven't seen your posts in a while. guess you're still in this rat race. good that i have company! hopefully we'll be out of this soon.

puhrince said:
well we both left the backlog labor center didn't we? :)

unfortunately mine is EB3, Jan 03 - but fortunately I don't care - I am moving onto full time studies, at the same time my company is willing to continue the GC process while I am studying (since my I-140 is approved)..even if it didn't, i wasn't going to stick around for this rat race - its ridiculous
no s**t. ever since my 140 got approved i have been breathing easy. speaking of studies, i just finished my mba last friday. all the best on your studies dude. you're lucky that your company is supportive.
B

Puhrince, I agree with you. I got over this sometime back and understood not to let GC drive my life.

Guys, unless your "immediate immigration status" is at stake dont worry too much over retrogression.

puhrince said:

Just Curious

Hi I am new to this forum and I know this is not the right place to ask such a question but anyways I am asking mine is a EB3 case and my I-140 is cleared in jan'05 and couldn't file 485 coz of prioty date, my priority date is 11'02. Is it possible to change company at this time, if yes can I file in EB2 using my EB3 priority date with the new company. Thanks in advance.