July-Sept 2003 cases (Excel Attached) - READ ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally my EAD has been Approved on 10/20.
RFE on 09/24/03, response date 10/01/03, BCIS status was updated as Received on 10/10/03

Here is the details.
I140/I485/EAD - Concurrent.
Category: EB3
MD: 07/17/03
RD:07/21/03
ND:08/06/03

EAD AD: 10/20/2003.
I140 Waiting for Approval.
I485 Waiting for Approval.

Good luck to every one
Thanks,
gg1982

Added my details

140, 485 File Date : 08/05/03
Receipt Date 08/07/03
EAD approval: 10/16/03
AP Approval : 10/15/03

Thanks
Regards
reyi

Thanks mirium99, Got RFE to present photocopy of passport or any sort of Photo Identification.

Hope that helps

Thanks
gg1982

EAD

Hi,
My labor got approved and I am applying for 140/485 and EAD for both my wife and myself.

Also, my wife is finishing her MS on F-1 visa and is eligible to apply for OPT EAD from her university.

Can she apply for 2 EADs at the same time. one from my immigration petitio and the second from her university?

Pls advise

Thanks

F1 Ead no taxes

F1 Ead dont need to pay social security taxes .Other than that there isn't much difference .Both are for one year .

EAD

TO Srikanti

I was wondering whether she can apply for both EADs and whichever comes first, she can use that for working.

Will applying both EAD's (thrugh my immigration petition and thru her univ) result in BCIS rejecting both?

Thanks

VSC Processing times

For I-765 (EADs), the VSC is now processing applications with a RC of 9/2/2003 (c9) and 10/6/2003 (all other types).

My RD is 8/21 - wondering why that is taking so long?

Any ideas?

Mparth,

Did you just check online status or ask your lawyer. I already got my AP approved, but online still says that it is being processed, so ask your lawyer and see what's going on. It might be sitting on your lawyer's desk all this time.

My ND 8/20. I haven't got my EAD approved. But the status says 9/2/2003. I am also wondering what happened.

VSC Processing times

I checked online - wonderig if I should call the 1-800 #:confused:

Do you know if the 1-800 no. is automated or if there is an agent that you talk to?

Will get in touch with the lawyer as well to see if she knows anything different....

Still left wondering at this though!

Same here,

My RD is 8/2703
and ND is 9/2/03.
Shall touchbase with my Attorney and will keep posted.

SafeNH

I'm also with you guys. My ND for EAD and AP is 08/19/2003 and still haven't heard anything. The status still shows up as processing.

The interesting thing about all this is that when I checked some random EAC numbers online, some of them with case numbers after mine were approved almost a month ago?

There is no logic here!

in the same boat

Hi guys,
I am in the same boat too. My ND is 08/20/2003 and I checked with my lawyer. But no word yet. I did check the online for some numbers after me and ther are approved sometime in Sep.

Till today I was thinking if something is wrong with my case only.

Thanx,
Jay.

EAD delays

All those whose EAD is not approved even though the curent BCIS processing date has gone beyond the date your applications were filed - Check with your lawyer. BCIS looks over the I-140 before they approve EAD since 485, EAD and AP applications are only approved only if they think the 140 application is satisfactory and has all the evidence required.

They may have found issues with 140 and issued RFE to your lawyer or employer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.