July-Sept 2003 cases (Excel Attached) - READ ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi srikanti,

I got RFE on my EAD, asking me to submit copy of my Passport.

Hope this helps.

Thanks
gg1982

Guys,

Lot of us have put an effort to maintain the sheet, let's keep it that way. Please do not change the format, color, column size etc. I have reformatted the latest sheet to how it was. We are not trying to create a rainbow here. Good luck to everybody for faster approvals!!

Joyd

Last edited by a moderator:
I have not got the receipt date and notice date after 2 months, is it OK or should I call me lawyer?
I140 Mailing Date : 8/12/03
Thanks,
Bocondo

Originally posted by bocondo
I have not got the receipt date and notice date after 2 months, is it OK or should I call me lawyer?
I140 Mailing Date : 8/12/03
Thanks,
Bocondo

Your lawyer should've received it, check with him/her. It shouldn't take more than a month.

Re: Updated Sheet

Originally posted by LaborHope
Hi,
I have updated my info in the Excel sheet.

Thx,
LaborHope

LaborHope,

Welcome! Not trying to be picky here, but your entry should've been after "will_be_there" as the sheet is sorted by Category and Mailing or Receipt date. :)

Joyd

Thanks

Thx Joyd. My mistake. Previously my lawyer said that the papers were mailed on 09/04/2003. But I came to know later on that the actual mailing date is 09/23/2003. So, I put the entry first and waited for the receipt and Notice dates. Now after receiving them updated the mailing date too and forgot to move it down.

LaborHope.

Question.

Hi,
My lawyer says he did not receive any receipt number for I-140 yet. Mine is a concurrent filing.How long does it take to get a reciept number for I-140? We have receipt numbers for only I-485, I-131 and I-765.

I am also given some alien registration number. What is that?

Thanks,
LaborHope.:confused:

AP approval delays?

Hi Guys,
I saw recently that AP approval dates were regressed back. I was expecting my wife's AP approval soon(applied at Vermont Centre). The processing date for AP 15 days back was 8/20/2003 and it now shows as 8/1/2003. Her mailing date was 9/1/2003 and notice date was 9/23/2003. How long does it take for AP's approval? We are planning to go to India.

Thanks for your help

My EAD took about 45 days. It depends on how soon they are convinced about your I-140 being genuine and a solid application. Ultimately all the forms I-485, EAD, AP are contingent on the I-140's case. Sometimes they send RFEs on the 140. That can delay your EAD. Once they are satisfied they issue EAD and AP pretty soon.

Hi neerajv,
actually I got my EAD and AP approved. Recently I got married and added my wife as dependent and applied her AOS. She is waiting to get her AP, as we are planning to go to India. Is AP processing got slowed? Any idea? Please help..

Thanks

For Laborhope

When you send all the forms together, you normally recieve the receipt notices together. At least that's what happened in my case. My lawyer shared all the receipt numbers with me. I have read in other's experiences that since the 140 is filed by the employer, lawyers tend not to tell the benificiary (you) about the receipt number and status. Your employer was probably given that information. The rest of the forms (485, EAD, AP) are filed for you so you have a right to know about them and they provide you the details.

Not necessarily. I got my I-485 notice after one month of receiving my I140,131 & 765 notice receipts.

neeraj V:

It all depends.There is no set criteria. My EAD was approved after
49 days after getting ND , than after 12 days yesterday (10/14/03)I got my AP approved and to my surprise when I checked my i-140 online a minute ago it was approved. To double check I called 800.375-5283 and it also says my i-140 got approved.Usually other applicants from my company got approval of their I-140 within 3 to 6 months time frame but mine was unusually
fast. I am having hard time believing.
RD:8/1/03
ND: 8/13/03

EAD approved date:- 10/2/03
AP approved date:10/14/03
I-140 approved date:- 10/15/03
I-485 :pending

Originally posted by pipladi
neeraj V:

It all depends.There is no set criteria. My EAD was approved after
49 days after getting ND , than after 12 days yesterday (10/14/03)I got my AP approved and to my surprise when I checked my i-140 online a minute ago it was approved. To double check I called 800.375-5283 and it also says my i-140 got approved.Usually other applicants from my company got approval of their I-140 within 3 to 6 months time frame but mine was unusually
fast. I am having hard time believing.
RD:8/1/03
ND: 8/13/03

EAD approved date:- 10/2/03
AP approved date:10/14/03
I-140 approved date:- 10/15/03
I-485 :pending

Wow, that was fast, maybe you should buy a lottery ticket :) Hope our cases also move this fast...:rolleyes:

Can you update the tracker...ty

Status
Not open for further replies.