July-revalidation applicants tracking

DC Date July 25th processed

DC Date July 25th Guys, Don't worry there is nothing spooky about this date ... good news is my passport is on it's way..

USPS Tracking Info :
1) ENROUTE, October 08, 2003, 4:40 pm, BALTIMORE, MD 21240
2) Your item was accepted at 6:56 pm on October 08, 2003 in WASHINGTON, DC 20090.

SL:Jul 14th ,DC:Jul 25th ,PP: On it's way

Other details :
2 Passports , 2 seperate Western Union Money Order , Sent through US Postal Service .

Best of Luck to all of you...

Last edited by a moderator:
approved, issurance date

Anyone knows how long it takes the visa office to print and mail out approved visa revalidation? I just spoke with the lady this morning and she told me both mine and my husband's visa have been approved, but she couldn't tell me exactly when they'll print and mail it. So worried!

well, it's a long story.
SL received: 6/26
PP received: 9/29 with error
DC received for correction: 9/30
Correction approved 10/6 or 10/7, not printed yet, don't know when it will be mailed.

I've been tracking in June revalidation, which is really helpful. but now everybody in June thread should have received their pp, so I decided to ask for help in July thread.

FINALLY!!!

I can't tell you what a relief it is ...

My PP has been picked up by Fedex at 1:26 pm

It will arrive tomm. at 3:00 pm approx.

Somebody please update the list for me ... I can't stop jumping around yet :D

July 25th guys ... don't worry, you should see your PPs soon.

All those guys thinking of withdrawing and cancelling tickets, try postponing tickets instead, unless it is extremely urgent that you travel on that day.

All those guys thinking of booking tickets ... try to keep as large a gap as you can ... preferably 4 months from SL date and defly not less than 3 months and a week.

All those still waiting, all the very best. It's not worth fretting about the visa day in and day out..it'll come in due time. Relax and keep checking your fedex daily when you think it's close.

updated my entry.

rajeevsn:SL:Jul 1st, DC:???, PP:
nishgoel:SL:Jul 1st, DC:???, PP:30th Sep
pittsguy: SL:Jul 2nd ,DC: ,PP:Oct. 3rd.
raagam: SL:Jul 2nd ,DC: ,PP:3rd oct
Sahithi: SL:Jul 2nd ,DC:Jul 22nd ,PP: 6th Oct
RSK1: SL: Jul 3rd, DC: Jul 25th, PP:
vgsekaran: SL:Jul 3rd ,DC:Jul 25th ,PP:
singhharp: SL:Jul 3rd , DC:Jul 25th , PP:
mrp2612: SL:Jul 3rd ,DC: ,PP:
wm_destroy: SL:Jul 8th ,DC:Jul 24th ,PP:Oct 6th
raj_oc: SL:Jul 9th ,DC: ,PP:6th Oct
spmateti: SL:Jul 9th ,DC: ,PP:
ryanpriya: SL:Jul 9th ,DC: ,PP:
tanveer45: SL:Jul 10th ,DC:Jul 28th ,PP:
msubbu: SL:Jul 11th ,DC:Jul 25th ,PP:
Hem@Immigration: SL:Jul 14th ,DC:Jul 25th ,PP:
chags : SL:Jul 14th ,DC:Jul 29th ,PP:
IPC302: SL:Jul 15th ,DC:Jul 29th ,PP:
sudhashankar:SL:Jul 15th ,DC: ,PP:
insat123: SL:Jul 16th ,DC:Jul 31st ,PP:
optimystic: SL:Jul 17th ,DC: ,PP:
mmillo: SL:Jul 18th ,DC:Jul 31st ,PP:
gopalan: SL:Jul 18th ,DC:Aug 1st ,PP:
posit_GC: SL:Jul 21st ,DC: ,PP:
rico : SL:Jul 23rd ,DC: ,PP:
xrajeshx : SL:Jul 24th ,DC:Aug 25th ,PP:
whyworry_2003: SL:Jul 22th ,DC:Aug 25th ,PP:
smarthi : SL:Jul 25th ,DC:Aug 26th ,PP:
immportal: SL:July 25th, DC:Aug 27, PP:
saravanans: SL:Jul 30th ,DC: ,PP:
nyc1999 : SL:Jul 30th ,DC: ,PP:
blazers : SL:Jul 31st ,DC: ,PP:
Yedati: SL:Jul 31st ,DC:Aug 27th ,PP:
pain_labor: SL:Jul 31st ,DC:Sep 2nd ,PP:
bnikita: SL:Jul 31st ,DC:Aug 22nd ,PP:

I just called up the Visa Office. Wait time 15 mins, the lady who picked up the phone was very nice, she said mine has been approved and stamped after which I believe they do a quality assurance. She said I will receive it by end of next week. So waiting eagerly:)

SL Recd Date : 15th July

Wrong name

I got the Passports back but they have put the maiden name on the VISA of my wife's passport instead of the new married name.

What should I do ? Should I send it back for correction or just travel with the same name ???

The passport has Maiden name on the front page of the passport and the new married name inside on the 3rd page. The other expired old visa's has new name ?!?!

Any suggestions !

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I received passports today with Visa. eveyrthing looks ok.

SL Date : July 3rd.
Received Date : Oct 9th

Hem,
I'm sure I'll have the same problem, I don't even remember what name I used to fill out the visa app for my wife. I believe it should be OK, since you have both names in the PP for the immigration officer (at port of entry) to verify.

Subbu

Documents Return -reg

Hi Guys,
This is for whomever got their passports with stamping. Are you getting your original documents(other than the forms) back along with your passports? Please let us know.

Thanks
Joe

Dc Date gap -reg

Hi guys,
As per the data above, there is a big gap between Aug 1 to Aug 22 in DC Dates, but the gap between their SL date is one or two days. This looks mystery to me. Does it mean that nobody is there in the gap? If you have any thought, please post it.

Thanks
Joe

Hi Joe_parth,

I did get my PP back yesterday along with all the original documents. The employer letter was also returned but was striked across the page. I had also sent copies of some supporting documents like degrees, marksheets etc. Those were also returned.

Got PP!

Got my PP at around 10:30 am today.

The Visa has my wife's maiden name on it (I now remember that
I used it cause that was the name on her PP) and I believe it
is good since it always better to have the visa name and the PP
name (first page) matching. (Hem, I would still suggest that you
ask your lawyer if you think it's a problem).

Joe_Parth, I haven't checked if I got my letter back, but I believe they do send that back.

The gap might be due to some problems in their systems (I remember reading about some virus attacks on their comps) or some 'personnel' issue like 'stock taking period' or 'vacation period' (my 2 cents).

Hi Guys,

Just five minutes back got my PP. Fortunately, I am working from home today.

SL Date : July 10th
DC Date : ??
PP Date : Oct 10th

Thanks for all your help and good luck to all who are still waiting

-RG