July N-400 filers! No fingerprint appointment yet!!!

debby11

Registered Users (C)
Hey everybody!

filed N-400 VSC: July 26, 2007
Receipt notice: January 11, 2008 ONLY
FP notice: ??????????????:confused::confused::confused:

Anybody has the same situation?

Thanks!

My friend in the same situation

Hey everybody!

Thanks!

One of my friends in Dallas, TX applied in July 2007. He is till waiting for his FP notice. His wife got hers last week. I don't know if this makes you feel any better. You are not alone.

Thanks anyway! I feel a lil better now, but still the situation is very frustrated:mad:

Hey everybody!

FP notice: ??????????????

Thanks!

My wife's priority date is 3 days before mine. I had my FP done 1/23/08. She has not even received her FP notice yet.

We are hoping that because she was fingerprinted within the past year for a replacement green card, that maybe she will not require FP for N400 as they already have a recent FP.

Not sure if this matches your situation or not. Anyone else have familiarity with this situation?

If another FP is not required, I would have expected a notice informing us of such. Might be worth an Infopass appt.

FPs are only valid with USCIS for 12-14 months, so unless your wife had them done in the last year, I would expect a FP letter. Have you tried calling customer support and asking them to check on her case status?

Thanks Bobsmyth!! Yeah, her FP's were done in early 2007, and priority date is 07/24/07. She called customer service to ask why she hadn't received FP letter yet. They put in a request for more info, and she was told she would hear something within 25 days (by Feb 6th I believe). She just wants to make sure that it hasn't been lost, as the FP letter states that if you miss the appt and don't reschedule, that your application is considered abandoned.

I will post again when we get an answer.

wow, its amazing how inconsistent uscis is, i mean everyone knows it, but this is unnaceptable. my timelines the same as alll yours pretty much and im citizen already. i wish you all the best of luck, as that is what it seems will help you from here on out.

Hey everybody!

Thanks!

Little unusual. But usually you get fingerprint notice within a month of Receipt notice. Therefore you can expect it any time now. However it is outrageous that they take so long even to acknowledge your application.

NYC N-400 filers! Please post your timeline!

Hey everybody!

FP notice: ??????????????

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: