July Concurrent filling in EB2 CATEGORY (CALIFORNIA)

me too waiting...

Nice to see few June and July filers getting approved. Congrats Parrotwac !! And Best wishes to all those who are waiting !!!

Jajabhor
I140, 485 RD - 20 July2004 ND- 26 July 2004
131(AP) approved on 19th Aug
765 (EAD) approved on 11 Sept
I140 approved on 4th November LUD- 9/14, 11/3
RFE on 140 - 9/16
RFE replied on 10/19 as per online status
I485 -LUD - 10/27
Name check email to FBI sent in Dec end...no reply yet.

Congratulations!

Congratulations, parrotwac! My cocurrent filing is 1 day earlier than yours and I am still in endless waiting. I hope mine will be approved soon.

-----------------------------------------
EB2 Original Labor, CSC
I140/I485/AP/EAD: RD - July 27, 2004
I140/I485/AP/EAD: ND - Aug 02 2004
AP Approved - Aug 23 2004
EAD Approved - Aug 24 2004
FP Received - Sep 02 2004
FP appointment date - Oct 15 2004
FP done - Oct 15 2004
FP received message - Oct 20 2004
LUD on I-140 on Aug 03 2004
LUD on I-485 on Oct 27 2004

outletvolt1,

For CSC EB2 pilot guys, csc is waiting for security check and once its completed, both 140 and 485 will be approved. This is the information i have gathered from lawyer/web sites. Data of pilot approval also points the same.

For non pilot guys, 140 can be approved first if security check is pending..

I am "CSC Pilot" case. I called a few days ago and they said that the name check was cleared....so let's see what happens....

parrotwac said:
Desi in US,

Not sure. However i had a thread saved in which had an email from CSC confirming what i mentioned. Its not working anymore..and i dont know who posted it. Maybe the administrator removed it because it contained email from csc?

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=166174

(not working)?

I was the poster and I removed the thread as on second thought it looked inapproprite to post the entire email string (even though I had wild carded all personal info).

It is true that CSC is waiting for security clearances for pilot cases. They will approve them concurrently.

Huh.. So may be I am not in pilot program - even though i filed together 140/485 in end of august. Not sure if not being part of pilot is a good thing or a bad thing..

GreenCardsRUS if you do not mind can you send me that note? you can take out names and such.. just trying to understand waht is going on..

Desi,

Its bad for people who want to change jobs asap as thier 140 will be on hold till 485 security checks are complete..

One good thing about pilot is that they will not perform unwanted checks.. Whatever is the minimum needed checks are enough.. One of my friend is waiting for 485 for past 3 years (485 filed in Apr 02 after approval of 140). Per USCIS, they are waiting for overseas check to be complete (whatever that means).

FP Received Date

My wife and I did FP together last week. Today, one of our 485 says FP received. The other one is unchanged.

Other than calling my lawyer next week to check out whose FP has not been received yet, how can I figure out which 485 case # is mine?

Should I be worried that the FPs are not updated on the same date?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hamilton said:
My wife and I did FP together last week. Today, one of our 485 says FP received. The other one is unchanged.

Other than calling my lawyer next week to check out whose FP has not been received yet, how can I figure out which 485 case # is mine?

Should I be worried that the FPs are not updated on the same date?

Finally you got your FP notice then :) congratulations. Well, you are your
wife should have different WAC numbers for your I-485 applications. Can't you determine based on that ? (WAC numbers should be on I-485 receipts)

Finally, the good news comes!

Hello, I just got the e-mails saying that my 140/485 have been approved, thank god!
My detail ( a long frastrating story):
August 2001 LC submitted
June 2003 Auto remand to state ( California )
February 2004 LC denied ( due to company has layoff)
July 2004 140/485 filed based on LC sub (CSC, EB2)
March 2005 140/485 approved.

Good Luck to all!

gumnaam00,
What number did you call to check the FP clearance? Is it automatic answering system? If not, what information do you need to provide to the rep?

July 29th 2004 I-140 approved !

No movement on I-485 yet. Thanks for all your support and help. This
forum has been awesome. Hope you get your approvals soon.