July Concurrent filling in EB2 CATEGORY (CALIFORNIA)

parrotwac

Registered Users (C)
Update on pilot

This is the update on Pilot as per CSC

EB-2 Pilot Project for concurrently filed I-140s and I-485s: it is apparently not feasible to process these cases within the projected 90 day period. The needed security checks are normally not completed within this very short window.

Employment Based Immigrant Visa Petitions

These petitions will continue to be processed at the current rate – no special attention will be given, thus processing times will remain constant.

Not sure how to interpret them as no other details are available.
 

gc_07_2004

Registered Users (C)
parrotwac said:
This is the update on Pilot as per CSC

EB-2 Pilot Project for concurrently filed I-140s and I-485s: it is apparently not feasible to process these cases within the projected 90 day period. The needed security checks are normally not completed within this very short window.

Employment Based Immigrant Visa Petitions

These petitions will continue to be processed at the current rate – no special attention will be given, thus processing times will remain constant.

Not sure how to interpret them as no other details are available.
hello parrotwac,
where did u get this info ? can u send us the link.
 

noida

Registered Users (C)
FP online status - EB2 CSC

Any idea what this message means. "On September 17, 2004, the fingerprints for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were collected and are pending review".

I did my FP on 9/10 and on 09/17 the current status of 485 got updated to the above message.

Please share your expereince.
Thanks
 

parrotwac

Registered Users (C)
gc_07_2004 said:
hello parrotwac,
where did u get this info ? can u send us the link.
GC_07,

Refer the following link

http://www.lewslaw.com/US_Immigration_Updates.htm#08312004a

Does anyone know what these "security checks" mean other than name/fp check?
===============================
EB2 Original Labor, CSC
I140/I485/AP/EAD: RD - July 27, 2004
I140/I485/AP/EAD: ND - Aug 02 2004
AP Approved - Aug 23 2004
EAD Approved - Aug 24 2004
FP Received - Sep 02 2004
FP appointment date - Oct 16 2004
FP done - Sep 09 2004
=================================
 

Ananya123

Registered Users (C)
I got EAD cards on sept 11 to the home address. I did not get the EAD approval notices yet. Online it says, on september 9th they have mailed the notices. I did not get them. Is anyone in the similar situation. When can I expect the approval notices. Thanks
 

puppy143V

Registered Users (C)
Good news

Thought this might help some of you.

My case is approved.


I applied for LC in Oct 2001 using RIR in California
Got an RFE in Sept 2002, Sent Reply in Dec 2002.
Case moved to Federal in Dec 2002.
LC approved in April 2004.
Applied I-140,I765,I131&I485 July 27th 2004RD, Aug3rd(ND)
AP(I131) approved on 08/25
Received FP notice on 08/27 for 09/02 date
FP done on 09/02
EAD(I765) approved on 09/03
BCIS received FP results on 09/07
I-485,I-140 for both me and my spouse approved on 09/17

Its EB2/RIR.
 

nice_guy_gc

Registered Users (C)
Congrats !!

Good, Congratulations. I think your approval provides a hope to others as well.

Ladyluck said:
Thought this might help some of you.

My case is approved.


I applied for LC in Oct 2001 using RIR in California
Got an RFE in Sept 2002, Sent Reply in Dec 2002.
Case moved to Federal in Dec 2002.
LC approved in April 2004.
Applied I-140,I765,I131&I485 July 27th 2004RD, Aug3rd(ND)
AP(I131) approved on 08/25
Received FP notice on 08/27 for 09/02 date
FP done on 09/02
EAD(I765) approved on 09/03
BCIS received FP results on 09/07
I-485,I-140 for both me and my spouse approved on 09/17

Its EB2/RIR.
 

wait_hope

Registered Users (C)
Ladyluck said:
Thought this might help some of you.

My case is approved.


I applied for LC in Oct 2001 using RIR in California
Got an RFE in Sept 2002, Sent Reply in Dec 2002.
Case moved to Federal in Dec 2002.
LC approved in April 2004.
Applied I-140,I765,I131&I485 July 27th 2004RD, Aug3rd(ND)
AP(I131) approved on 08/25
Received FP notice on 08/27 for 09/02 date
FP done on 09/02
EAD(I765) approved on 09/03
BCIS received FP results on 09/07
I-485,I-140 for both me and my spouse approved on 09/17

Its EB2/RIR.
congr.!
 

Frodo_Baggins

Registered Users (C)
Wife not approved - yet

Frodo_Baggins said:
Hi All,
Just saw the golden emails from USCIS stating my I-140 and I-485 have been approved on Sept 13th. Their is no update on my spouse's 485, but I am hoping that is a system glitch - will know more when I see the hard copy approvals.

Amazing feeling of freedom after 5 1/2 years of waiting.

My full details:
---------------------------------------------------
Came on H-1 Feb 99 - reaching 6 year max in Feb 2005
Labor filed May 01 (had filed earlier thru previous employer but changed jobs in 2000)
Labor retracted by company because of lay-offs June 2002 (DOL wanted new ads)
Company stopped doing labors - going to start in next 1-2 months
Fortune 50 company with 10-15K employees

Substitute labor - EB2 - CSC
Recd labor approval for substitution Apr 2004
I140, 485, EAD, AP - RD: July 9, 2004
I140, 485, EAD, AP - ND: July 14, 2004
FP result update: Aug 18, 2004
AP Approved: Aug 20, 2004
EAD Approved: Aug 23, 2004
I-140 Approved Sept 13, 2004
I-485 (mine) Approved Sept 13, 2004
Spouse 485 - ???

WAC04202......
:) :) :)

Looks like the smart people at USCIS have lost my wife fingerprinting completely - we had done FP together on Aug 14th, my case was approved on Sept 14, but my wife has now received another FP notice (appt of Oct 12). She went yesterday to San Jose office and showed them the original FP receipt - they tried to find her case for 10-15 minutes and said they cannot find her records. She got FP done again - 1 difference was this time they also took a photograph also. Hopefully, now they will approve her case soon.

FB.
 

outletvolt1

Registered Users (C)
Done with FP today

I had my FP date appointment on 10/15/2004. Tried doing it at 1:30pm noon
today (Saturday). Was done successfully.
 

parrotwac

Registered Users (C)
Update:

EB2 Original Labor, CSC
I140/I485/AP/EAD: RD - July 27, 2004
I140/I485/AP/EAD: ND - Aug 02 2004
AP Approved - Aug 23 2004
EAD Approved - Aug 24 2004
FP Received - Sep 02 2004
FP appointment date - Oct 16 2004
FP done - Sep 09 2004
FP received message - Sep 20 2004
 

jajabhor

Registered Users (C)
Update

The response to the 140 RFE was sent and updated on the ins site. I got the following message :

"It is taking between 360 and 360 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case."

I am wondering if they will update it on the system or should I just wait for snail mail ???

Jajabhor
140, 485 RD - 20 July ND- 26 July
131(AP) approved on 19th Aug
765 (EAD) approved on 11 Sept
LUD - 140 - 9/14
RFE on 140 - 9/16 (W2, employment letters, company financials)
 

h1ca

Registered Users (C)
EB2 concurrent update

Update:

EB2 Original Labor, CSC
I140/I485/AP/EAD: RD - July 27, 2004
I140/I485/AP/EAD: ND - Aug 02 2004
AP Approved - Aug 23 2004
EAD Approved - Aug 24 2004
FP Received - Sep 02 2004
FP appointment date - Oct 15 2004
FP done - Oct 15 2004
FP received message - Oct 20 2004
 

wedst11

Registered Users (C)
Jajabhor,

How long did it take the INS update your 140 message after you/your attorney sent back the responses? My attorney Fedexed my responses to i-140 last Tuesday. However, my 140 LUD has not been updated yet. Thanks!


jajabhor said:
The response to the 140 RFE was sent and updated on the ins site. I got the following message :

"It is taking between 360 and 360 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case."

I am wondering if they will update it on the system or should I just wait for snail mail ???

Jajabhor
140, 485 RD - 20 July ND- 26 July
131(AP) approved on 19th Aug
765 (EAD) approved on 11 Sept
LUD - 140 - 9/14
RFE on 140 - 9/16 (W2, employment letters, company financials)
 

jajabhor

Registered Users (C)
wedst11

My attorney said that he had sent it on 4th Oct. But the online message came on 19th Oct. It took 2 weeks for the update. I had read on some other thread on this forum that it took 4 weeks for update on the system. And his gc was cleared within 2 weeks from the update. Lets hope its the same for me too !!!

Wish u all the very best too !!

Jajabhor
 

wedst11

Registered Users (C)
Thanks! I give you my blessing :) And hope my case will follow yours as well

jajabhor said:
My attorney said that he had sent it on 4th Oct. But the online message came on 19th Oct. It took 2 weeks for the update. I had read on some other thread on this forum that it took 4 weeks for update on the system. And his gc was cleared within 2 weeks from the update. Lets hope its the same for me too !!!

Wish u all the very best too !!

Jajabhor
 
Top