July & August Tracker!!!!!!With no reciept yet

WOW!!! July 27th is the receipt date and you only got your FP on October 20th.

Anyway you should definitely get your EAD ordered email this week. If not after 90 days you should go there get one.

Note: the 90 day thing is from RD and not from mailing date.

Hope you get it soon.

I think its because we are at Texas service center?:confused:

I think its because we are at Texas service center?:confused:

Oh OK!!

Anyway I have been looking at a lot (really a lot) of timelines, and usually people with late FP in the processing dates, usually get the good news email just a few days after FP is completed. In a case or two I think it was even the next day.

There are two itineraries: either you get your FP's early and then wait a long time for EAD, or you wait long for FP then get your EAD right after that.

You should get it soon.

Thanks Constructus!

There doesn't seem to be a pattern to follow?

What do you think our chances of receiving the GC before Christmas?

Thanks Constructus!

There doesn't seem to be a pattern to follow?

What do you think our chances of receiving the GC before Christmas?

Personnaly, my receipt date was July 29th, and I am pretty sure my Interview would be at the latest for late december.

You have a receipt date of a couple days before mine. I would think it should be feasible to at least have the interview by then. As for the physical GC, most people get it within 2-3 weeks after interview. So you could still get a Stamp.

All this is speculation though.

We've been told by our attorney that we won't be required to have an interview as ours is employment based?

I don't think we have anymore contact with apart from waiting for our I131,I765 & I485?

I think its just a waiting game for us now?

I have a question for those who might know, where did your interview letter come for, I mean the address on the envelope. Thanks

All our notices came from NBC in their printed envelpoes one each in individual envelopes, whereas both our interview letters came from local DO in a single envelope.

I was wondering what happened to you, I forgot you guys were on the run after your AP came in the mail. Welcome back home

Thanks Trini!

It's great to be back, glad to see you got your IL! I hope that you get your EAD this week! At least the IL is a good start!

I hope we get IL this week, I also expect EAD card to come this week!

Anything good going on around here? Anyone else have good news?!?!

Hey Trini, :)

Congrats on the IL! I hope to get mine soon as well.

How can I access your spreadsheet? I havent checked it out in a while and now I cant find the link to it. I'm sure more of them have turned green since the last time I looked.

Thanks a bunch! :D

Congratulations for the IL Trini, even though you haven't received your EAD, the IL it's great news. I'm very happy for you, it was about time that the creator of this thread and the famous spreadsheet got some good news!:D

Congratulations for the IL Trini, even though you haven't received your EAD, the IL it's great news. I'm very happy for you, it was about time that the creator of this thread and the famous spreadsheet got some good news!:D

Thank you Elvi C, I'm hoping on my ead this week. It's seem like even though some get ead's it's still long wait for SS#. Once you get the green card it's a longer wait to get the restrictions of the ss# the drama never never ends. LOL, I would hate that I paid for something I may never get before the interview, . I wonder is it even worth it applying for an ead.

Question about SSN

I was an F-1 student. So I already have a SSN with the work restriction.

Do I have to wait until I get the new (same number I guess) social number with NO RESTRICTIONS before I work once I get EAD, or start working since its going to be the same number and have the EAD and just get the new SS card later?

What are the difference between the F1 ead and Family Based ead. If the family based give you more freedom to work off campus, I would have the restrictions lifted. If you are fine the way it is then wait to get the gc and then go the the ss office and have it lifted. Member's if I'm wrong "school me" but remember do it with respect or else this week I will not hold my words (LOL) just playing, NO I'M NOT:mad:.:D

What are the difference between the F1 ead and Family Based ead. If the family based give you more freedom to work off campus, I would have the restrictions lifted. If you are fine the way it is then wait to get the gc and then go the the ss office and have it lifted. Member's if I'm wrong "school me" but remember do it with respect or else this week I will not hold my words (LOL) just playing, NO I'M NOT:mad:.:D

yes trini is correct.
You will have the same number just that u will be able to get a new SSC without the restriction imprint on it once you get your GC. But you can show your boss your EAD and your old SSC that will take care of it, till you get u're GC, and they will order you to get a new SSC.

WOW, every time I sign online lately I have another LUD, I love that feeling! I hope EAD and IL come soon!!!

Aww Trini! I hope they just show up soon, I know you gotta be frustrated girl! I have the EAD coming and you got the IL, too bad we arent one person we would have it all haha!

Should I worry that there have been no updates to I-130 since August 22, 07? Everything else is moving and there has not been one hit on that one.