July & August Tracker!!!!!!With no reciept yet

:) yeah atleast you start with low expectations.
Anyways after all my grumbling on various posts, I got my FP notice today.It is on day 88 ( see timeline on signature) so I don't see how I can get my EAD by day 90.:p

Trinigirl and other July filers waiting for EAD: Good luck. We are all sending positive thoughts ur way. All I can say is ur timeline looks better than some of us August filers.

Omerpheus:The FP notice depends on how busy your DO is. I'm in Dallas so took much longer than say Arkansas. Since you are in San Jose, you should expect slower responses also. Calling USCIS doesn't seem to help in my experereince still if one feels like bugging them...;)

Congrats IPF_USER. Atleast one more hurdle over ...

Yes, it depends on your DO agreed, but as I mentioned below, one user with same RD and ND as mine and from same DO got his FP Letter 2 weeks back. So, I think DO does not have any role to play in that. Its just your luck :(

Trinigirl,
When did you receive the letter for interview? Wow, I am happy for you. I bet you were getting pretty restless for not seeing any actions on your side. I was really thinking you would get your EAD this week but instead you got the IL. Congratulations!! Now you know when your journey should be over.

Yes indeed, I was really hoping for the ead this week, but I'll take the IL, at least I know when this mess will come to some kind of resolve. Thank you guys, I wanted to let all of you know this was a very stressful week for me, but did not want to show it, as I wanted to be happy for everyone that they were getting good news, you know, not rain on anyone's parade. So again thank you for the support.

BTW it came via snail mail today, 11:00 am. I didn't know if I should be happy or sad that the letter came before the ead. Does it matter?

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Mrs Trini. We all thought you would get something this week. Didn't think it would be the IL already, but that's great news as well. So I guess next week EAD which you will use for only one month.

Congrats.

? does this mean that my file is transfered to my local office.
Yes, family based interviews are conducted by the local office.however, there is still name check hurdle which FBI has to complete successfully.
Good luck Trinigirl, its reassuring to see progress for a lot of people following this post.:)

Yes indeed, I was really hoping for the ead this week, but I'll take the IL, at least I know when this mess will come to some kind of resolve. Thank you guys, I wanted to let all of you know this was a very stressful week for me, but did not want to show it, as I wanted to be happy for everyone that they were getting good news, you know, not rain on anyone's parade. So again thank you for the support.

BTW it came via snail mail today, 11:00 am. I didn't know if I should be happy or sad that the letter came before the ead. Does it matter?

From one trini to another CONGRATULATIONS!I was almost as happy for you as I was for me lol,because I saw all these people that filed around your time getting there stuff and no news for trini.I felt your frustration.Once again congrats and good luck.Your ead will arrive soon.I got my IL before my ead actually arrived in the mail.

Thank you all, If anyone wanted to know, I'm an still receiving the same updates as before, mail was undeliverable on September 5, 2007. No updates on case status, I now know that site is crazy, just the way it like to drive us "CRAZY".

Congrats.. Trinigirl

Hi trinigirl...

you are such a wonderful person. We have been praying that you should get some good news to put an end to this long stressful wait. Finally the interview letter has come, and that is a sweetest thing to expect before EAD. Good luck to you.

Thank you guys, talk about being wonderful, you should be the one I'm saying that to. I know you're not on all the time, but I get this calm from you that I can't explain. I've also been reading some of post on tackiit and I'm sure you have comforted some on those people there. So I'm now joining you with your interview, as I'm now going to update the excel with my info so it could turn green (haha). Again thank you, and I'm sure you two are the best of parents. Again, thanks as I'm still waiting to get my ead, so I can have my DL, so I can come out of the shadows as the politicians say in Washington.

"OMG!!:)" was the first word that came out of my mouth as I saw Trini's Timeline..... Bless your heart Trini, you are blessed.
Congratulations and Best of luck as you prepare for the interview.
:):):)

Thank you guys, as you can see I did not say anything about the interview just because I did not want to get anyone nervous about not receiving their IL. But you guys are great thank you so much support, I can hardly handle it.

Another July filer going nuts!

I'm waiting for an interview letter from Baltimore DO. I am at the stage where I'm almost asking the poor postman to empty out the entire contents of his bag in case my letter is lodged at the bottom!!

I'm glad I found you all cos it really does help to read other people's experiences.

Processing times at Baltimore for AOS show they're up to Nov 07 2006. NYC and Washington DC also seem slow.

Good luck to us all, whatever stage we're at :)

Question: does the status online show you that an interview letter has been sent, or do you just wait for it to appear via snail mail? Thanks.

I have just recieved 2 emails that mine EAD card production was ordered. I recieved the same 5 days ago. Is it normal?

I485, I765, I130 already approved a year ago
married to us citizen, Houston TX, application sent to Chicago

July 24 - application mailed
August 24 - Notice of action for both applications
September 4 - Fingerprints notice
September 18 - Fingerprints taken code 3
September 24 - Request for additional documents for Support of Affidavit
September 25 - additional documents sent
September 28 - I485 application resumed
October 16 - EAD card production ordered LUD
October 19 - EAD card production ordered LUD ???????????????

I have just recieved 2 emails that mine EAD card production was ordered. I recieved the same 5 days ago. Is it normal?

I485, I765, I130 already approved a year ago
married to us citizen, Houston TX, application sent to Chicago

July 24 - application mailed
August 24 - Notice of action for both applications
September 4 - Fingerprints notice
September 18 - Fingerprints taken code 3
September 24 - Request for additional documents for Support of Affidavit
September 25 - additional documents sent
September 28 - I485 application resumed
October 16 - EAD card production ordered LUD
October 19 - EAD card production ordered LUD ???????????????

Yes it seems you recieve the same e-mail more than once. I had 2 saying 'card production ordered' and then 3 saying 'Approval notice sent'
The actual card arrived 3 days later. You have nothing to worry about. Congrats!!