July & August Tracker!!!!!!With no reciept yet

Sweetie you are so welcome, this thread would be nothing without all of you. And congrats now you can relax alittle and wait for your IL, then start worrying again. LOL. BTW I ask this ? all the time did you get an email, or you just check your status online.

THX.

I used to sign up on USCIS.gov and enter my case numbers manually every time. But AsPAPI explained to me about how to see the LUD's and how I had to set up my portfolio and create an account 5 days ago.

Today I went on my portfolio on USCIS.gov, and saw LUD on I-765 on 15th (which wasn't there yesterday BTW).

I clicked on it and saw the message saying card ordered on 15th.

So I checked my personal email to see if they had sent the email, and they did. 2 emails today (oct 16th) saying card production ordered. (Note: You have to select the option to receive emails)

You will get yours this week. It has to be. On average its 3 months minus two weeks from RD of package. I had estimated october 15th to be my EAD DAY, but since I got an RFE, had pushed my estimation to a week later, but it still came the 15th.

YOU WILL GET YOURS BY THE END OF THE WEEK: PROMISE

Thanks for the positive attitude, I trying to make that part of my daily routine. BTW I know about the porfolio, my lates update never seem to change. From what some people say do not pay to much attention to it. But I'll keep looking.

HAPPY DANCE!!
WOO HOO

Application Type: I765 , APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On October 16, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service.

I know I'm so bloody excited it's not funny!

I hope the IL comes soon, how long will that take? Any ideas?

I just pray it comes before Christmas!!!

Trini

I'm sending you all my good vibes for updates this week! You're timeline is SO darn close to me that you have to get your good news this week too girl!!!! GOOD LUCK HUN!

Thanks sweetie, I was hoping once I came back from the gym, I would seen some good news. Congrats girl, it's about dam time for that ead.

I know it's definitely damn time! We are so excited I can't wait for my husband to be able to work... I think he's more excited than I am though he can't wait to start working and get out of the house!

I know, I'm waiting for ead so I can finally start this business I've been dreaming about for years. Between coming here, I've been building my site and typing my contacts and so on. Planning on going public by December or January, but want to get my license now, so I can launch the site.

No Receipt yet filled on July 19th 2007

My Company filled my I-485,EAD, Ad payroll on July 19th 2007 to Nabrska center. But Still I haven't received any receipt yet.

Please let me what to do?

Any one on same boat.

Thanks in advance for replay:)

My Company filled my I-485,EAD, Ad payroll on July 19th 2007 to Nabrska center. But Still I haven't received any receipt yet.

Please let me what to do?

Any one on same boat.

Thanks in advance for replay:)

You may want to start here with that question EB (employment based) Here

EAD card production ordered! I am so happy:D

I485, I765, I130 already approved a year ago
married to us citizen, Houston TX, application sent to Chicago

July 24 - application mailed
August 24 - Notice of action for both applications
September 4 - Fingerprints notice
September 18 - Fingerprints taken code 3
September 24 - Request for additional documents for Support of Affidavit
September 25 - additional documents sent
September 28 - I485 application resumed
October 16 - EAD card production ordered

EAD card production ordered! I am so happy:D

I485, I765, I130 already approved a year ago
married to us citizen, Houston TX, application sent to Chicago

July 24 - application mailed
August 24 - Notice of action for both applications
September 4 - Fingerprints notice
September 18 - Fingerprints taken code 3
September 24 - Request for additional documents for Support of Affidavit
September 25 - additional documents sent
September 28 - I485 application resumed
October 16 - EAD card production ordered

Ivank I'm happy for you too. Congrats one less thing to have on your plate before the interview.

Last edited by a moderator:
EAD without FP?

Hey folks,
I filed on August 12th and I'm in Dallas DO .So far I have not heard anything on the fingerprints yet.I understand this depends on how busy the DO is. I'm close to the 70day mark .My 11th week since RD has started and I was wondering if anyone had received the EAD cards WITHOUT FP?

A friend of mine who filed employement based AOS has received his EAD without FP but is this true for family based applications also or is it different set of rules for us?

Thanks!