July & August Tracker!!!!!!With no reciept yet

Thanks guys. Was so frustrated not getting any LUDs the past couple of weeks so yeah I was pretty quiet in this forum though I constantly check everyone's updates :) Congrats to all of us. And to those who are still waiting, just be patiest coz you will be next real soon :)

Lud ?????

Excuse me for my ignorance but I have to ask. What does LUD stand for ? I know that RD is Receipt Date, ND is Notice Date and PD is Priority Date. But LUD :confused:

Excuse me for my ignorance but I have to ask. What does LUD stand for ? I know that RD is Receipt Date, ND is Notice Date and PD is Priority Date. But LUD :confused:
LUD stands for Last Update. You will find these updates when you view your case online.

You have been gone a while, I was looking at the excel sheet updating and was wondering if you had your FP yet. Nice to see your ok

I just checked for case status and OMG -- :eek::eek:

Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On September 28, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.​

AND I-131 AP has been approved!!!!!

Even with RFE, don't lose hope :)

Congratulations!!

I got an RFE this past thursday for co-sponsors birth certificate and I am SO mad because our lawyer should have known we needed to send that in too!

I just checked my status online and there is another LUD...it says that..Oct 2 your new vard was ordered...so what the last LUD was about?does it mean that this time they say it was mailed to me or what?i get cofused....:(

I'm not sure if you got the LUD on your EAD twice or if you got an approval on your AP as well. You didn't specify which but I am going to assume that on 9/27 it was approved and 10/2 it was ordered/mailed.

I hope that makes sense and I hope I'm right lol

Either way, congrats!

I'm not sure if you got the LUD on your EAD twice or if you got an approval on your AP as well. You didn't specify which but I am going to assume that on 9/27 it was approved and 10/2 it was ordered/mailed.

I hope that makes sense and I hope I'm right lol

Either way, congrats!

thanks JnJ:)
I don't know..it's wierd...First message(online)said that on Sept 27-card production ordered....etc.Yesterday i got another one saying the same with different date-oct 2. You might be right I just don't know much about all that staff...:)well see what happens now-I should get it pretty soon:)

:)

Congratulations!!

I got an RFE this past thursday for co-sponsors birth certificate and I am SO mad because our lawyer should have known we needed to send that in too!

was your co-sponsor a usc or a gc holder? i just sent a copy of my co-sponsor's gc...

Shes a USC but our lawyer is a dummy who didn't tell us to include it. I seriously wish I could take over and do things on my own sometimes. Too late now, my husband wont drop the lawyer since he's been paid already

Shes a USC but our lawyer is a dummy who didn't tell us to include it. I seriously wish I could take over and do things on my own sometimes. Too late now, my husband wont drop the lawyer since he's been paid already

He should have told you and made sure that all your applications (and evidence) were included in the package. Well, there's no point in dropping your lawyer if he's already been paid for.
I know that having a lawyer gives people a little peace of mind, but besides that, I really don't see the point in paying those outrageous fees just to have your applications filed (unless of course you have a complicated case), because in a simple case that's pretty much what they do.
Personally I would have liked the little peace of mind that comes with a lawyer if it wasn't for their outrageous fees.

The fees werent too outrageous, but the point of our having a lawyer was to guarantee us that everything would be done properly and promptly because we had to travel at the end of this month. We were told the paperwork was sent in and we found out later it was sent in 2 weeks later than we were told it was... it's been the worst experience ever. I could have done it all myself but their guarantees of getting everything in and processed etc. were why we went with them.

It's just so annoying.. you call or email them and it takes 3-5 days to get a reply. We have only been dealing with a paralegal not the lawyer himself... I am SO frustrated but my husband won't let me call them, he knows I will probably not be nice haha

Please update .. EADs received..

Hi everyone.

Today we received our EADs by mail.
For those who wish to compare their timelines, here is our condensed list

7/25 .. Petitions recd at USCIS Chicago lockbox
8/23 .. Biometrics code 3 done
9/01 .. All receipts received
9/14 .. Interview letter (scheduled for 12/6) recd from local DO
9/25 .. AP approved (Actual document recd on 9/28)
9/26 .. EAD cards ordered
10/1 .. EAD approval letter sent (Actual cards recd on 10/3)

I guess USCIS machinary is finally working hard to maintain their target.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone.

Today we received our EADs by mail.
For those who wish to compare their timelines, here is our condensed list

7/25 .. Petitions recd at USCIS Chicago lockbox
8/23 .. Biometrics code 3 done
9/01 .. All receipts received
9/14 .. Interview letter (scheduled for 12/6) recd from local DO
9/25 .. AP approved (Actual document recd on 9/28)
9/26 .. EAD cards ordered
10/1 .. EAD approval letter sent (Actual cards recd on 10/3)

I guess USCIS machinary is finally working hard to maintain their target.

Congrats to you I'm happy for you.

Only two checks were chased today I485 and I130.

I131 and I765 Not Yet. any idea? please?

sent 4 different checks
I485 - $1010 - Cashed
I130 - $355 - Cashed
I765 - $340 - Not Cashed
I131- $305 - Not Cashed