July & August Tracker!!!!!!With no reciept yet

:)

I know did you have any updates after your finger print appointment, also did you find this in your e-mail or just checking online. Big Congrats to you.

Thank YOu:)I didnt have any LUDs online till today-I was kind of worried.I didnt sign up for e-mail,i just check online status and the message was there.:)

Trinigirl,
How were you able to get to talk with USCIS. I called them several times since I have not received notice for I-130 & it went back to them since, by mistake i had put a fowarding address while I was away for a month. They wont even talk to me without a receipt notice. Please help. I have already been fingerprinted & received notices for 485 & 765 in nyc.

Wow, I totally did not notice you were talking to me, I'm so sorry. When I called they would not discuss the I-130 with me my husband had to call, he could not because of the hours he worked so my attorney had to do it.

Trini Please Update

Hello everyone, I just received my FP appointment for I-765 and I-485 code 3....:D

Just got a LUD I-765 | Current Status: Card production ordered.

Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On September 28, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Can someone tell me what is the validity period of this EAD?

:)

congrat SakshiSrivastav:)i just got the same thing today:)feels good:)finally i will be able to get my DL:)

:eek:Well I had a latest update today on I-765 but it says nothing about my card.

Did you click on it and check the details? Mine didn't say anything on the portfolio page, but the detail page said it. If you have a LUD, they have definitely tried to do something to your 765 and hopefully approve it.

Did you click on it and check the details? Mine didn't say anything on the portfolio page, but the detail page said it. If you have a LUD, they have definitely tried to do something to your 765 and hopefully approve it.

I did but it had the same ole message from before. I hate this I think I'm going shopping. :mad:

Hi,

I have an update.

I had my FP on 9.5.2007 and I have my interwivew on the 11.20.2007 in Atlanta and I am besing my opetition on USC spouse

sk28

Hi,

I have an update.

I had my FP on 9.5.2007 and I have my interwivew on the 11.20.2007 in Atlanta and I am besing my opetition on USC spouse

sk28

I'm trying to update your info in the tracker can you please look at your info then provide me with what's missing thanks, Congrats by the way

I'm trying to update your info in the tracker can you please look at your info then provide me with what's missing thanks, Congrats by the way

Hi,

My interwivew is in Atlanta, my FP was received on 8.17.2007 category is spouse checks cashed on 8.13.2007, have not received a NOA 1. I got my interwiev notice on the 9.28.2007. I havent appliaed for EAD.

I was just looking at the excel sheet and noticed that people are getting their EAD card faster than AP. On my notice for AP, it says it should take 30-60 days for AP but there is no such info on the notice for EAD.

Am I correct to assume it is faster to get EAD? I am more concerned about AP as I really need to go see my mother this year. :(

Trinigirl,
Thanks for putting my timeline in your spreadsheet. I just wanted to point out that 9/4/2007 is my notice date and not the date my checks were cashed. I don't know the date the checks were cashed.
Thanks.

Trinigirl,
Thanks for putting my timeline in your spreadsheet. I just wanted to point out that 9/4/2007 is my notice date and not the date my checks were cashed. I don't know the date the checks were cashed.
Thanks.
What is your DO and is this for your spouse, Did you get an appointment for FP yet.

AP received

I was just looking at the excel sheet and noticed that people are getting their EAD card faster than AP. On my notice for AP, it says it should take 30-60 days for AP but there is no such info on the notice for EAD.

Am I correct to assume it is faster to get EAD? I am more concerned about AP as I really need to go see my mother this year. :(

Our APs were approved on 22nd Sep, LUDs were dated 25th Sep and got the actual APs on 28th Sep.

For EAD, LUDs were dated 26th Sep (card ordered) and we should get the cards probably next week.

What is your DO and is this for your spouse, Did you get an appointment for FP yet.

My DO is San Jose, CA and it's spousal application. I am yet to get an appointment for FP. I have called the USCIS customer support and they gave me their standard response to wait until 90 days before getting worried. I really hope I do get it soon or EAD without the FP. Once I can get EAD, I don't really care how long they wanna take to complete the case.

I have been eagerly and stressfully monitoring the weekly receipt notice updates on the USCIS web site. But for the last 2 weeks, VSC has not moved even a single day from 7/25 for N-400 and 7/29 for I-130 !!

The updates on Sept. 14 said that VSC has completed data entry and issued receipt notices for N-400 received on or before 7/25 and I-130 petitions that were received on or before 7/29.

We hoped that having entered and receipted I-130, that were received on or before 7/29, on Sept. 21, they would have moved very quickly since the number of petitions filed after 7/29 would drop due to the fee increase on 7/30.

However, the updates on Sept. 21 and then on Sept. 28 have the SAME dates for N-400 and I-130 at VSC !! I am confused as to how come they have not moved beyond those days by even a single day in 2 weeks ????

Any insight or more information you may have is highly appreciated. I called the customer service number twice but got the standard answer which didn't have any new information.