July & August Tracker!!!!!!With no reciept yet

I am so worried about it then, no updates since August 22. Hopefully something comes soon. Someone told me earlier that Customer Service told them they don't usually update those two, I should have known better that CS didn't know what the heck they were talking about.

Is it possible those two files got separated from the others? I have had a couple updates on them but not one on those two (130 & 131)

online updates

well seems like most of you are lucky to view updates online. I still can't access any of my stuff online. The receipts cannot be found :(
I'm wondering if I'll ever be able to view anything online- I'm getting skeptical at this point.

You cant see anything on any of your receipts? Thats weird! I had access the day I got the notices in the mail. I have heard that others were able to view them as soon as their biometrics were completed. Maybe tomorrow you'll be able to see them since I got an update on mine today and I had Bios done the same as you!

Wanted to update my timeline. I can hardly believe it, but I got an e-mail today saying that the EAD card production has been ordered. My understanding is that the next step will be to take that card to the Social Security office and get a SSN. Is that correct and does anyone know how long it takes to get the SSN? Thanks

LATEST UPDATE - FP Notice

LATEST UPDATE
I have a FP notice in my mail box this evening. The notice date on the receipt is 09-11-07 and the appointment date is 09-28-07 but it looks like some one forgot to put my receipt in mail, it took more than 12 days for me to receive the receipt.

I have to go to my DO (Baltimore, MD) on the 28th at 10AM.

As for the case status online, I still do not see any updates about the FP notice. I see all four cases with the last update on 09-10-07, but they all say that my application is pending.

Trinigirl, Please update. My guess is that you should receive your EAD in the next week or two. Good luck.

Anyone here received AP yet? Any idea if I have any chance of receiving it before October 16? I really HATE to have to expedite, or attempt to anyway.

LATEST UPDATE
I have a FP notice in my mail box this evening. The notice date on the receipt is 09-11-07 and the appointment date is 09-28-07 but it looks like some one forgot to put my receipt in mail, it took more than 12 days for me to receive the receipt.

I have to go to my DO (Baltimore, MD) on the 28th at 10AM.

As for the case status online, I still do not see any updates about the FP notice. I see all four cases with the last update on 09-10-07, but they all say that my application is pending.

Trinigirl, Please update. My guess is that you should receive your EAD in the next week or two. Good luck.

Good for you I've updated. And about the EAD that would be nice but not holding my breathe.

Please add

:rolleyes: If you would like to have your names added to the attachement please state, (PLEASE ADD) and if you have any updates please state (LATEST UPDATE). I will add in the order of the dates.. After you received your notices remember our next step is to update our FP appointments. Next our interviews.
Date mailed, date recevied, notice date, forms filed(#'s), DO, Fp date, and AOS Interview dates. I will try to make it simple, so we can keep track without going crazy. Thank you and I look forward to knowing all of you and getting through this together.

Trinigirl

Mailed my application July 28. My RN says it was rec'vd July 30 but online status says they received my application on August 23 so I don't know whether I belong to the July or August filers.

Thank you.

Mailed my application July 28. My RN says it was rec'vd July 30 but online status says they received my application on August 23 so I don't know whether I belong to the July or August filers.

Thank you.

I could be wrong but I believe it goes by the date on the paper receipt you received

Another story, remember last week I told you guys that USCIS sent some notices and it was returned to them because my address was incorrect. I also told you that I call and told them that the address was correct, they told me they were resending the notices, and that my case was being transfered to my local office.

Well I received those notices today. But you would not guess what I saw when I opened the mail. All three (I-130; I-485 and I-765) notices that was sent to my lawyer's office that he never received. When I looked at the address, USCIS inputed it wrong in their data base. My lawyer stamped his address on the G form, so it was not an error on his part.

The bottom line is, if things are taking a little longer than usual please call and make sure that USCIS have the correct address in their data base.

Trinigirl,
How were you able to get to talk with USCIS. I called them several times since I have not received notice for I-130 & it went back to them since, by mistake i had put a fowarding address while I was away for a month. They wont even talk to me without a receipt notice. Please help. I have already been fingerprinted & received notices for 485 & 765 in nyc.

So far we have got recipts for I-485 & I-765 in the mail and i have also gotton my FP notice but we still did not get the reciept for I-130 in the mail yet

I was able to check for all three [I-130,I-485 & I-765] online and it saids that all three were recieved and is pending and a reciept was sent and bla bla bla.....

But we got paper reciepts for I-485 & I-765, but not I-130 yet

PS. I mamaged to get the reciept number for I-130 through some guess work as other numbers I-485 & I-765 seemed to be following in a chronologycal order.

I will like to know if this is ok and do we need really the paper receipt for I-130 at any time or will the unavailablity of such a reciept create any issues in the future and if so how do we get the paper reciept resent to us in the mail.

I am in the EXACT SAME spot as you ! I have gotten 485+765 ntices & have already done fingerprinting but have not gotten any notice for 130. I tried to see on the USCIS website by doing some guess work & putting some no's but nothing came up...can you please tell me how you did your guesswork that the application for 130 came up. I am very nervous & seeing that you are in the same spot makes me feel I am not alone. Please help. My no's started with MSC...

LUD on Advance Parole

Hi...

Till yesterday, we could not get any info on our AP, as the US website did not even recognise the receipt numbers.:mad: As we have to make our travel arrangements, I telephoned USCIS and was informed that I should wait 3 months from 9th Aug to get any news on my AP. Today when I logged onto the website, it accepted our AP RD numbers and showed LUD(9/25) that our AP were approved on 22nd Sep!!:) :) Still no news on I-130

Last edited by a moderator:
Coho,

Can you share the # you called? I tried to call the 800 number I had but I was having problems getting anywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advance parole

Coho,

Can you share the # you called? I tried to call the 800 number I had but I was having problems getting anywhere.

It is the same USCIS enquiry no:1-800 375 5283/*1*2*2*6*2*4.
But I am sure you will not receive any update from them.
Our AP approval came 2 months after the RD and one month after actual FP, if that info can help you.
Good luck

Please add...

Thank you.

trinigirl,
Please add my timeline to your spreadsheet..

Thanks

online notices

So finally today I was able to check my status online but only for I-765 and I-130, but nothing for I-485 (the case number cannot be retrieved). I thought most of you are able to view I-765 and I-485 but don't have any updates on I-130. Oh well, I guess I'll keep waiting and checking every day :rolleyes:

I was getting psyched about ppl now able to check status online, but when I just tried at home, none of my numbers worked. Totally bummed :mad: :( :mad: