July & August Tracker!!!!!!With no reciept yet

Greetings,

I filed my husband's I-130 and I-485 concurrently in late July. My timeline is in my signature. At the time I did not have a need to file for an EAD or travel permit, but now my husband is having a problem with his boss ( grrrrr!! :mad: ) so we would like to have an ead for security. Does anyone know how and where I should file it since I already filed my other things in July?

advice is much appreciated :D

Cheers!

You should file them electronically at USCIS website. Both 131 and 765 can be filed online.

Latest update

We got an update for both 485 and I-130 that case is transferred to California Service Center. What does this mean?
Also we still have to complete FP second time(first time was unreadable) on October 5th

We got an update for both 485 and I-130 that case is transferred to California Service Center. What does this mean?
Also we still have to complete FP second time(first time was unreadable) on October 5th

When you had your finger prints done the first time. Did the tech had a problem taking them or is this news to you that they were unreadable.

Hello everyone, Trini, please update my info.I just received my RN for I-130, I hope I get the RN for I-485 and the FP appointment this coming week. The receipt number starts with MSC and I was able to check it online. Even though the RN honors the correct received date, which is 08/29, the online status mentions a different date, which matches the ND 09/17, it may be a coincidence, but I don't mind it since a similar mistake happened with my husband's application. The priority date is blank, is this common in immediate relative petitions? also only first and last names appear for petitioner and beneficiary, did your RN stated middle names or middle initial? just curiosity...

Hello everyone, Trini, please update my info.I just received my RN for I-130, I hope I get the RN for I-485 and the FP appointment this coming week. The receipt number starts with MSC and I was able to check it online. Even though the RN honors the correct received date, which is 08/29, the online status mentions a different date, which matches the ND 09/17, it may be a coincidence, but I don't mind it since a similar mistake happened with my husband's application. The priority date is blank, is this common in immediate relative petitions? also only first and last names appear for petitioner and beneficiary, did your RN stated middle names or middle initial? just curiosity...

Yes it's common when you are married to a us spouse. And I will update your info.

Hi Trinigirl,

Thanks for the information you have provided. Also I am happy to say that our checks were deposited and were being cashed. Can you please update mine in your spreadsheet as the checks cashed on 9/21/07

Thanks

Hi Trinigirl,

Thanks for the information you have provided. Also I am happy to say that our checks were deposited and were being cashed. Can you please update mine in your spreadsheet as the checks cashed on 9/21/07

Thanks

I'm sorry to say that the spreadsheet is for July/August and not September it to much keep track of adding another month. I hope you understand. You should go to the September thread and ask someone who has time to start a spreedsheet

Hey tvklovesu,

Could you please tell me your processing center? I sent my papers on sep 4th my checks still not chased.

Started Sep/Oct tracker

I'm sorry to say that the spreadsheet is for July/August and not September it to much keep track of adding another month. I hope you understand. You should go to the September thread and ask someone who has time to start a spreedsheet

Ok, I started the Sep/Oct tracker:

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1786776#post1786776

Please feel free to join it.

How do you start a spreadsheet? Is there a copy I can get and I will maintain it for the thread I started.

Thanks!!!

When you had your finger prints done the first time. Did the tech had a problem taking them or is this news to you that they were unreadable.

The first time, the tech had no problem taking them, looked like everything was fine. She did not say anything, just that everything was ok. So it was a news to us that they were unreadable.
Lets see what happens the second time.

The first time, the tech had no problem taking them, looked like everything was fine. She did not say anything, just that everything was ok. So it was a news to us that they were unreadable.
Lets see what happens the second time.

That makes me a little nervous, as I was doing mine it was saying past failed then he would do it again then it would pass. I did not have to redo any print but three times.

That makes me a little nervous, as I was doing mine it was saying past failed then he would do it again then it would pass. I did not have to redo any print but three times.

I had the same...she did one of my fingers two or three times cause scan failed...finally it was ok but who knows what is gonna happen!:confused:

This time I am going to tell the tech it is a retake, maybe she will give more attention. Also they don't let me go where she takes the fingerprints, just my mom whose finger prints were taken.
I am hoping it will go through this time. I don't want to keep going for finger prints again and again.

Trinigirl,
I had my FP done today. Went there 2 hours early and was out in 10 min. The lady taking my prints was nice trying to explain what she was doing and telling me what would cause the prints to rejects blabla...

Finally I could check my case status' online using the MSC numbers (I-130, I-765, I-485).

Now that was the good news. The bad news is LUD on I-485 shows they sent me a request for evidence (do not know if its initial or additional).

I think I know what it is though: I had sent only 1 copy of the G-325A instaed of the 4. Don't ask me why, just a stupid mistake, making sure all the tricky things were OK, and let something as "stupid" as that go through.

Anyway I-765 is still going swimmingly (I guess).

7/30 filers : any news of FP notice ?

Hi,
I applied at chicago lockbox on 07/30 and got receipt of notice for all 4 apps (i-765 , i-130,i485, ) on 08/30 , and checks cashed on 08/31 . I haven't heard anything from USCIS after that and its almost a month now . I still can't check my case status online so kind of hanging in dark out there . Just wondering if any other 07/30 filers are in same situation.
I saw one 07/30 filer on blog who got their FP notice on 09/07 (and that is awesome ) .

What about others ?

FP Done

Hey Trinigirl, can you please update my info?
Anyways, with the fingerprints- the guy had to take it twice- he said I had some residue on my fingers- I told him I put a moisturizer on my face and my handsoap has a lotion in it. So yeah, I made him work more by him putting some solution on my fingers (it smelled like windex :eek: ).
So yeah, that part is done and now I'll have to wait for the RFE on my medical so they won't hold my I-765 too long (can't wait for that so I can also get my new driver's license- it seems everything here in the U.S. is so difficult if you are playing by the rules and don't try to have a fake ID, SSN, and what not).