July & August Tracker!!!!!!With no reciept yet

I-130, I-131, I-485, I-765 for wife sent on 7/23/07:

Haven't received anything yet..

My checks were deposited 8/8/07

Received request for more documentation on I-485 (including I-693 + immunization document and english translation of my wifes birth certificate) on 8/31/07
Received receipt notice for I-130, I-131 and I-765 on 9/4/07

FP notice was received on 9/14/07. Appointment time is scheduled on 9/28.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Dallas Field office
GC for parents sent to Chicago Lockbox
7/25: I485, I130, I131
7/30: Received by Chicago lockbox
8/31: Checks Cashed
9/01: Receipt notices received
9/14: Finger Printing notice
9/28: Finger Print

For Trinigirl

Good Luck tomorrow with the fingerprints. :)
Please let me know how it went (I'm assuming you are going to the office on Pecos St). And can you also please tell me which doctor you used for your medical and how much he charged you? I'm still looking into that. Thanks.

I finally saw some light in the tunnel and my checks were cashed today.

Trinigirl, can you please update the Excel spreadsheet.

I would like to thank everyone for sharing their details on this forum and helping to make this long wait with USCIS a little less painful.

I know he will understand that you was not being rude to him. Maybe he did not want to see such a long post. I also thought it was long, so I did not read it. also It had nothing to do with updates and someone had already given you the answer you were looking for. Please do update us thank you.

Sorry Omorpheus and Trini, I was having a bad day and i guess i took it out on you guys....I humbly apologize. :(

Please let me know how it went (I'm assuming you are going to the office on Pecos St). And can you also please tell me which doctor you used for your medical and how much he charged you? I'm still looking into that. Thanks.

Thank you, and yes on Pecos. the doc I used was
Dr. Andrew Rhodes, Nevada Care Medical Center
2881 South Valley View Boulevard, Suite 16, Las Vegas, NV 89102
(702) 384-3027

Very fast service. Seen on a Wednesday they did the tb and the td immunization, then went to lab on Charleston and Rancho to do the hiv and the other test, then went down by UMC to do the XRay (my tb is always positive, so to kill time I did it right away) and I was done in about 1 1/2 hours. Went back Friday doctor did his exam, the little he did do (lol) and give me a copy of my results and then the original in the white sealed envelope and that was it. Of course the TB was positive.

Doctor visit was tb and td was $115.00 total
Blood work $35.00
XRay my hubby's insurance took care of that.
I paid a total of $155.00 Not bad.

Also you can get a same day appointment if you call early enough.

To Trinigirl

Hope fingerprints go well tomorrow.

Anyway, I was wondering since your TB test always comes positive like mine, you did have to take the chest x-ray too?

You are lucky here where I live in VA, the Dr's (little exam and filing) was $250, and I had to pay more for HIV/syphilis and chest x-ray:mad: :Total$460

We went for the fingerprinting today. We got to the office a half hour early. They gave us a number and we filled out a 'worksheet'. We put the number at the bottom of the sheet and put it in their basket with the fingerprinting notice. It took them about 15 mins to call us and then it was less than 5 mins to take the fingerprints & picture. I'm finally able to access my status online. Hopefully we'll all be getting our letters for interviews and EAD cards soon.

Hope fingerprints go well tomorrow.

Anyway, I was wondering since your TB test always comes positive like mine, you did have to take the chest x-ray too?

You are lucky here where I live in VA, the Dr's (little exam and filing) was $250, and I had to pay more for HIV/syphilis and chest x-ray:mad: :Total$460

My goddness, that was alot of money. And the TB test yes, when I first came to this country back in1988 I had to take a TB test two times and each time it came back positive. Then a few years back my mom had to take one for work and hers came back positive thus having to take the chest xray. The doctor told it was due to childhood vactination for TB it will always be postive. So when I went to the doctor they were aware of this and told me USCIS require you to take the skin test no exceptions. She only gave me alittle in my forearm so it won't puff up so much. And told me I can go do xray right away or wait till that Friday when the doctor did the reading. I did it that day because my lawyer wanted me to beat the fee hike. Good thing I did, because that Friday that thing was puffed up to 14mm. By the way the doc's exam and filling was only $70.00 and TB and imm. was $45.00

I also what you guys for all the good lucks, my husband cannot take me due to work so I depending on my father-in-law to do the job. (lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
Medical Exam

We too paid $460 each for the medical exam incl X ray.
We did not wait for the skin test result to beat the fee hike!
The Doctor did some exam for namesake, and wished us good luck!!!
It is all in the game...

No reciept yet for August 13th filing

The update from USCIS indicating all August applications are processed for Chicago lockbox seems not to have applied in my case. I filed on Aug 13th (recieved by Chicago lockbox on this date) and I still have not recieved any notification nor have my checks been cashed.

Is anyone else in the same boat from late July or early August?
Is there any other way to verify the status? Any # that can be called?

I'm getting pretty anxious and would appreciate any input.

Thanks!

August 20th filer

Hi!
Can you please add me to this thread.
Thanks
My Timeline:
I485/I765/I131 Sent to Chicago Lockbox on August 17th
Received by USCIS on August 20th
No receipts yet or checks cashed yet

I just wanted to let you guys know, I did my Finger Prints as schedule today. I got there @ 8:40 this morning filled out the worksheet got a number 64 and waited and waited till I was called back about 10:30 am and sat for another 15mins and it was over in about 5-8mins.

If you live in the Las Vegas area you might want to get there about an hour early. I checked my case online and no updates so far.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hi Trini

I have applied for my wife's GC on Sep 6th and still no reciept. Please update my list also in your spreadsheet.
I have mailed I1485, I 130, I765, I 693, G325a, I864 to Chicago lock box on 9/6/07 and Got confirmation from USPS delivery notice on 9/8/07 as the package was delivered.

Thanks

TB Test

My goddness, that was alot of money. And the TB test yes, when I first came to this country back in1988 I had to take a TB test two times and each time it came back positive. Then a few years back my mom had to take one for work and hers came back positive thus having to take the chest xray. The doctor told it was due to childhood vactination for TB it will always be postive. So when I went to the doctor they were aware of this and told me USCIS require you to take the skin test no exceptions. She only gave me alittle in my forearm so it won't puff up so much. And told me I can go do xray right away or wait till that Friday when the doctor did the reading. I did it that day because my lawyer wanted me to beat the fee hike. Good thing I did, because that Friday that thing was puffed up to 14mm. By the way the doc's exam and filling was only $70.00 and TB and imm. was $45.00

I also what you guys for all the good lucks, my husband cannot take me due to work so I depending on my father-in-law to do the job. (lol)

I had no idea that a TB test will come back positive if you got a vaccination when you were a baby. I looked thru my book of shots (thank God I keep the original and an international one with me) and saw that I got one shot when I was born (close to being a month old) and then one when I was 14. So does it show positive for everyone who got a vaccination in their childhood? That makes me sorta mad b/c my insurance was just cancelled since I can't work right now and will most likely have to get a ches xray.:(

anyone filed I130 with VSC for IR1/CR1 process in July/August? If so, have you got receipt notice?

Thank you