July & August Tracker!!!!!!With no reciept yet

hey,sad to hear that... unfortunately, i am in the same boat with you.:eek: Your work company would have to term you till you get the renewal, otherwise they can be fined if USCIS finds out they let you work illegaly.
hope, you"ll get it soon. i am out of work already:(

So I called the customer service again and talked to someone else. The lady said that I had to wait at least 90 days to receive a response, otherwise they couldn't do anything. I thought the time to get the EAD was 90 days from the day they receive it.
Anyways, so I asked if she could work with the EAD expired, and basically she told me that it was up to the company. The company wouldn't get penalized because at the time of the employment her card was valid.

This pisses me off. Does anyone know if I can contact my local representative, congressman or whatever just to get this retarded card renewed in time??? Is there any use???

update

Filing center was Chicago Lockbox.

ASC for FP code 3 received in mail on 09/04/2007 with appointment on 09/27/2007.

Thanks.

well that makes the 2 of us...lol..
so has your 70 bucks check been cashed yet?
I actually send them the new fees 80. bucks so i hope they dont return it, i'm sure they like our money they wouldn't return it or would they...lol.?

I sent the $70 since that was the amount indicated on the letter. And it's been almost a month since then. I could use the money for sure :p

Hello guys, I see that some of you get different codes for your biometrics, can someone explain what this is about? I have no clue what these "codes" mean.

just looking at your sig, if you husband is not a USC yet, how come you applied for 1485 and everything already. you cannot if your husband is a LPR? let me know please, cause i am LPR and i applied for wifes i130 only. but i also have applied for my naturalization

Well guys I was finally able to access my case online today, but received a message stating that the post office sent them my mail back. Go figure, I still have the same address where they sent all my receipts last week. So I called USCIS and they will be mailing it back out. He said that it was in regards to my case being transfered to the office having judristriction over my case. My update for today.

Well guys I was finally able to access my case online today, but received a message stating that the post office sent them my mail back. Go figure, I still have the same address where they sent all my receipts last week. So I called USCIS and they will be mailing it back out. He said that it was in regards to my case being transfered to the office having judristriction over my case. My update for today.

Well well someone got lucky this week... congrats triny... good to see a smile on you.....lol..
waiting patiently here......

Do they normally transfer cases this early, let me know please. Have not seen this issue on any thread before

no case transfer doesn't come very often except when moving, or other statutory issues.. like work overload... etc.., but yeah that is strange Triny.. lets see what motive they have for this early case transfer...

I AM AO DEPRESSED MY LAWYER SENT ALL THE PAPER WORK TO VERMONT, MONEY ORDERS STILL HAVE NOT BEEN CASHED AND NOT A WORD from USCIS, sent my package on 7/26/07 overnight fedx to vermont service center. its been 40 freakin days and u all have received something!!!!

I AM AO DEPRESSED MY LAWYER SENT ALL THE PAPER WORK TO VERMONT, MONEY ORDERS STILL HAVE NOT BEEN CASHED AND NOT A WORD from USCIS, sent my package on 7/26/07 overnight fedx to vermont service center. its been 40 freakin days and u all have received something!!!!

yep i'll say give it to september the 15th and if nothing comes up call USCIs and ask them to tarnsfer you to an IO.

But USCIS said I have to wait 90 days before i call....that will be in October...What i think happened is vermont must be Overloaded!!!

yep it could be that. I mean thas just the most reasonable excuse for them to delay our cases that much..
but yeah you can wait till october but i'm sure you'll get a feed back from them way before then.

Got my receipts in the mail today. I guess I am outtie from this thread. I will be on the July 2007 filers thread.
I guess I'll delete you from the excel spreedsheet.:confused: :confused:

Some people are a little confused as to why I started this thread. It was started so we can all keep up with the timelines and to also post questions and answers. Also I knew it would be a a difference between the early filers and the late ones. I also hoped once you received your notices we would keep updating the info.

access to your case

Does anyone have a hard time accessing your cases online? I tried to add all three case numbers I have but the system says they don't exist. I called USCIS the other day and finally after 30 minutes I got transferred to customer service- they guy just basically told me tough luck ("well I guess whoever got the contract with us to provide this service isn't good") and wait and that it may work in a week but not to be surprised if it works one day and not the next :eek: So I guess I'll just have to wait and try every day if I can access it because over the phone it's pointless-they just read off a script on the computer in front of them- I was told at the local immigration office (Las Vegas on Pepper Ln) that these people get paid based on how many phone calls they receive and you should always ask for an officer. Well, couple of days ago I was able to do that but before my money orders were cashed and I wanted to speak with someone the person didn't want to trasnfer me because it wasn't showing up on his screen. I feel like I was on the phone with some telemarketing person, not somebody who should be representing USCIS.
Hopefully I'll get my notice for FP in the mail soon. My work is holding my job for me- so I guess that's good news except it's putting lot of stress and workload on the rest of the people :(

I did, but because mail was sent sometime last week and my post office sent it back to USCIS. It triggered action on my case thus I was able to finally access it online. I do think once you go get your FP's done it would trigger something for you. Like you said just keep checking that's what I did and got lucky.

yep complete finger printing.... ie code 3 is the key for the trigger, and everything else just folows swiftly after that.

Lud

I still cannot see my case status online. I have my FP on 9/11. I am just anxious I guess.

In most of the cases I notice LUD shows up a couple of days after FP is completed. In my case, it happened the very next day. I was happy that I could log on using my Receipt Numbers:) . However after the first LUD, it is again a long long wait...:confused:

Latest update

Finger Printing for my mother was completed 8/30. Her I-131 Travel document got approved, the status says approval notice sent. That is very fast. I thought it takes 90 days.
But I don't see any update on the 485 since it has been a a week now since finger printing is done.

Hello all!

For those of us, late July fillers, there is a new thread. (I think as someone mentioned earlier, there is vast difference in processing speed between early and late July fillers)