July & August Tracker!!!!!!With no reciept yet

Received FP for my mother

Trinigirl, please update my timeline. I received FP notice for my mother for 22nd September.

Not received notice I-130 but received notice for 485

Hello all,
I received my receipt notice for my I-485. However I have not received any notice for the I-130. Is that normal since I gave my office address for I-485,765,131 & I gave our apartment address for I-130 (where my landlady steals my mail !)
Please help me to understand if you got all your notices at one address & on same day. What delay can that cause in my application since my fingerprinting is only for 485 & 765 & seems that my 485 application is moving ahead but I-130 is stuck.

H1-B Married to USC, NYC
07/27- Sent I-130, I-485, I-765, I-131,I-864 to chicago lockbox
07/30- Package received as per UPS website
09/05- Receive receipt notice for I-485 dated 08/30
09/10- Receive Biometric fingerprinting appointment for I-485 & I-765 for 09/17. Notice dated 09/04 !

Good luck with that, I would call the post office for your service area and let them know that you are expecting mail form USCIS and to make sure that, your mail person make sure it get to the right box. Also be aware, of the time your mail person make their delivery so you can collect your mail as soon as you can. Check your mail every day, don't let it sit.

Hello all,
I received my receipt notice for my I-485. However I have not received any notice for the I-130. Is that normal since I gave my office address for I-485,765,131 & I gave our apartment address for I-130 (where my landlady steals my mail !)
Please help me to understand if you got all your notices at one address & on same day. What delay can that cause in my application since my fingerprinting is only for 485 & 765 & seems that my 485 application is moving ahead but I-130 is stuck.

H1-B Married to USC, NYC
09/10- Receive Biometric fingerprinting appointment for I-485 & I-765 for 09/17. Notice dated 09/04 !

I got 130 and 131 same day and 485 nextday, so to answer your question, yes it can come together or separately.

Receipt Notices.

Hello all,

H1-B Married to USC, NYC

1.USCIS sends notices to the addresses as given in your petitions. In our case, I-130 notice went to our daughter who is petitioning for us(Parents) and the other notices came to our address directly.

2. Again, although our I-765/485/131 notices are of the same date, they came on two different days, thanks to the post office.

So wait for couple of days. Check with your mail stealer.:confused: If nothing happens contact USCIS, to find out the missing number and request for a copy of the missing receipt. However one missing notice should not be a concern since you have filed concurrently, you can be certain that you are in the system.

Please update with my details.
Package sent to Chicago Lockbox : 8/11/07
Recieved and signed : 8/13/07

No updates since then...

I got NOA today, hehe, it always come at the day you are not expecting.
but I can't find the status online, the receipt number not valid yet.

also check has not cashed.

Something strange was I sent to NSC, now the contact service center changed to CSC, and my receipt number start with WAC. where is WAC?
I am located at Washiongton State.

Checks cashed

I just checked my bank account and my checks for I-130, I-131, I-485, I-765 and the biometric fee were cashed yesterday. As of yesterday, I have not received any notices. I used to check my bank account and the mail box everyday, I'm sure you understand.

For those of you who applied late July or early August and are still waiting for the checks to be cashed or receive notices, give it some time, it will happen soon. :)

Trinigirl, please update the excel file when you get a chance. Thanks to all the members for sharing your timelines, it definitely helps to know when one might expect a change in their application status. I understand there are some outliers but there is a trend line.

Completed FP this morning. Appointment was at 10 AM, I was there by 9 and completed everything and was out by 10 AM.

Case status is still not available online.

Trinigirl, please update my case status. My parent received their I-485 and I-130 receipt notices on 9/5.

However, we haven't got the finger print notice yet.

Latest Update

LATEST UPDATE

When it rains, it definitely pours!!!! I received my notices for I-130, I-131, I-485 and I-765 in mail today. Interestingly, USPS's delivery confirmation said it delivered the package on Aug 3rd, but the RD in the notice is Aug 1st. I mailed the application July 29th, so it could've reached on Aug 1st and USPS did not update until the 3rd. In any case, my RD is Aug 1st and my ND is Sep 7th.

Now, I need to wait for my Fingure Print notice. I recently got a H1B Visa (Apr 07) and gave my fingure prints at a US consulate. Do you guys know if I will still be asked to go for fingure prints? I dont mind confirming that my fingure prints didnt change in few months though. :)

Trinigirl, can you please update the excel file. Thanks.

I have finally rec'd the Receipt Notice for I-485! :D :D :D It took a month more because I forgot the biometric fee :p Hopefully, FP Code 3 letter will come soon!!

If you mailed late July, early August --- be patient, it's coming!!

Last edited by a moderator:
A question for thought?????

I was reading a message board and came across a question, I was wonderding the same. As I'm out of status, So I'll ask the question here. Once you are out of status, and filed your !-485 does your status change to Adjustee Status or do you stay out of status until you are approved for your greencard?

well u r in adjustee status till they adjudicate the petition. I personally refer to it as “IN TRANSIT” status

Case status online still not available for cases starting with MSC????
Has anyone been able to get the status on such cases?

Timeline
7/27 - I130/485/864/694 for mother sent to Chicago Lockbox
8/29 - NOA of action received
9/4 - FP completed

I was reading a message board and came across a question, I was wonderding the same. As I'm out of status, So I'll ask the question here. Once you are out of status, and filed your !-485 does your status change to Adjustee Status or do you stay out of status until you are approved for your greencard?

Once you file Forms I-130 and I-485 and your applications have been accepted for processing by the USCIS, your status now changes to "Adjustment of Status Applicant"