how do we prepare them
should we have any particular format
should we notorize the document or not
what exactlt the person 1 and person 2 in the affadavit have to specify
thanks
ravi

Passport photos required?

Dear all!

1.I just want to double check with you gurus, if 2 passport style photos are required with I-751?

2.I am sending my package on 12/12 to Texas Service Center. Which is best option to mail? Certified? Overnight?

Many thanks for any answer. Good luck to everyone!

how do we prepare them
should we have any particular format
should we notorize the document or not
what exactlt the person 1 and person 2 in the affadavit have to specify
thanks
ravi

It just a letter that confirms those people know you before you get married. Then have it notarized. Something like this if it's from your parents:

AFFIDAVIT

We, Fathers Full name and Mothers full name ” (Maiden Name) being duly sworn, hereby affirm and state:

1. We reside at “full address including country name”.

2. “Father’s First Last Name” was born in “City, State, Country,” on “Day Month Year”.

3. “Mother’s First Last Name” was born in “City, State, Country,” on “Day Month Year”.

4. We have been married since “Day Month Year”.

5. “Name of the person for whom this affidavit is being made” is our “son/daughter” who was born on “Day Month Year” in “City, State, Country”.

6. “Name of the person for whom this affidavit is being made” married “Spouse Name” (Maiden Name if female) on “Day Month Year”, in “ city, state, India”. We were present at their wedding. This marriage was the first marriage for him/her.

Sworn before me this ---------
Day of (Month), Year

___________________’
Notary

Good luck

Dear all!

1.I just want to double check with you gurus, if 2 passport style photos are required with I-751?

2.I am sending my package on 12/12 to Texas Service Center. Which is best option to mail? Certified? Overnight?

Many thanks for any answer. Good luck to everyone!

Answer 1: You NO longer need photos.
Answer 2: Certified so you know if they have received it or not. If money is not an issue then go for Certified overnight

Dear all!

Like Mike said...if you have money then you can do both. But overnight really has little significance. Doesn't really matter if it takes 2 days to deliver or overnight. Certified - you most definitely want....

Like Mike said...if you have money then you can do both. But overnight really has little significance. Doesn't really matter if it takes 2 days to deliver or overnight. Certified - you most definitely want....

Jac, you are right. Thank you.

Answer 1: You NO longer need photos.

Mikew,many thanks. I check the Instructions and now I see : the photos is on the exception.
Will they use the same photo they have for the conditional GC? That's photo is a disaster :)

No, you'll have to go for biometric again, meaning the take your picture and fingerprint again. and they'll use that. So RareGold, you might want to dress up :D

nd interview letter should come shortly, expect to be interviewd sometiem in february, or late january.... congrats my friend.

approved, interview was waived.

DO: NYC

K1 visa
7/10 I485 sent
7/15 I485 was received by Chicago Office
7/24 Receipt date from Missouri Office
10/18 Fingerprint done
10/24 Case was transferred to California office
12/10 LUD: card ordered
12/10 Approval letter was sent
12/14 Approval letter was received