JULY/AUG I-751 filer

online for bio updated in 20 days

i checked my status 20 days after bio and it states "LUD" 9/19/2007, which was the bio date. But my petition was approved in 3 months after filing and my removal proceedings were terminted last week and now I have the ten year card free and clear.

I have some unpaid taxes, but I am current on all my 1040 filings. You think BCIS will have problem with unpaid taxes to adjudicate N-400. Do they have ready access to IRS computers? How often they correlate their records with IRS or it is known opinion that they never do? serious comments. I am self employed on 1099 and some times my quarterly payment is delayed. Could IRS verify that quartely payment to adjudicate N-400. what about 941 payroll taxes?

almost 35 days after bio, still waiting...

How can I check the status online? I input my WAC XXXXXXX..but they can't find my record.

I was found two different receipt case number.
the one on initial receipt about receiving, is always show as invalid.
the one on second receipt about bio apt, is actually work

I have some good news. I received my 10 years green card on Friday. I hope everyone can be the quick and same as me. Even though, the appliation fee is increased, the time is really quick. Thanks everyone here for helping me.

Family-based GC file I-751:

07Aug11, I-751 Package sent
07Aug14, USPS tracking shows deliveried
07Sep12, check cashed
07Sep24, 2nd ND
07Oct14, Bio scheduled Code 3
07Nov16, 10 years green card is mailed.

Automatic Premium Processing of I-751

I have some good news. I received my 10 years green card on Friday. I hope everyone can be the quick and same as me. Even though, the appliation fee is increased, the time is really quick. Thanks everyone here for helping me.

07Sep12, check cashed
07Sep24, 2nd ND

YES, nkllee:

It seems like they are on autopilot to approve I-751 at VSC and WSC. It used to be $1000 to get your H1B premium processing, but they are premium processing all I-751 by just charging little over $300 extra. the best news is they stopped calling people for interviews. What might be the reason. Is this new BUSH policy or the new democratic congress is doing something. It me be the SEnators of your state. Please shine a light.

It is good news.

Do you think they will do the same with I-130 based on marriage for my friend. How many people you know who were not called for interview for I-130 based on marriage. Moreover, is it customary to call every one for I-485 interview.

07Sep12, check cashed
07Sep24, 2nd ND

Congrats nkllee!! Just couple of questions - which service center was it? Did you get an email of approval at all and did your online status change by any chance?

Congrats nkllee!! Just couple of questions - which service center was it? Did you get an email of approval at all and did your online status change by any chance?

Calfornia centre.

I didn't check the status and I didn't receive the e-mail also. The letter come out for sudden. Totally, it takes me 3 months to remove the temp. green card.

Congratulations nkllee,

I have one question for you.

Did you ever receive the NOA extending your status for one year after you applied?

Mike, Wanzi and me left to go I guess. I had my bio 4 days before nkllee and based on Shiznit's time I was hoping that I would have got approved by now since they were both at CSC and I am at the same center too .... But look like its taking longer .... hang in there people.

My entire timeline closely mirrors that of Nkllee except that my dates are earlier by 4-6 days at every stage...except mailing of GC ofcourse .... :( ... but am very happy for everyone who is getting approved... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
forgot to mention

07Sep12, check cashed and NOA to extend the status received.
07Sep24, 2nd ND

BTW, I am late to submit for application. I applied after the green card expired for three weeks. Might be this is not a big deal for three weeks.

Since nkllee brought the good news, I just went to the website check status.
Wula!!!

Application Type: CRI89, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On November 20, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

wow wanzi....congratulations!!....looks like you guys have made it...:) I guess mine has fallen off the conveyer belt somewhere....certainly will be a Black Friday for me....:eek:

Whos left now? Mike, me, anyone else?

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, congrats to wanzi and nkllee.

mine and jac2005's application is trapped in the black hole :D

I'll update mine if I got it or even the online status changed. So far it still says "we recieved your application, not even the bio got updated.

yeah, congrats to wanzi and nkllee.

mine and jac2005's application is trapped in the black hole :D

I'll update mine if I got it or even the online status changed. So far it still says "we recieved your application, not even the bio got updated.

Yours Bio only couple days behind me, hope yours card will be in mail soon.

i received card in mail today.

Finally, my turn has arrived too!! Just checked online and the status says : Card Production Ordered. I am excited!!

Mike - I really hope that your good news is around the corner too.

Thanks to everyone else who has been part of this I-751 journey. See you all at the N-400 round in a year.

Nice to see the good news for almost everyone before X'mas.

Might I ask can we apply N400 next year? Do we need to be three years or five years of the legal permanent resident to apply N400?

If yes,
See you all in 2008 July-Sep!!!

you can apply for N-400 next year if you're still married and living with your spouse.
In other words, in case your GC was approved because you'are married to a US citizen, the requirements to apply for N-400 are:
3 years of permanent residence(including cond/uncond time altogether) if you're still married to that US citizen and still live together; BTW you can apply already 90 days before the 3rd anniversary of the day your green card was first granted.
5 years of permanent residence in case you're divorced or no longer living with your US citizen spouse. And this time frame applies also to any other GC holder.

I still havent received mine yet. Even the online tracking still not updated. I hope I get it before this year. I'll post update if something new happen. I think I'll wait for 2-3 years before the N400. I just dont want to spend that much money every year. :D

I guess I am the fall out :( unless there are more people here havent got theirs either.

Mike - I hope you get it this month in time for Christmas. I was tracking a few peoples timelines and based on that I was expecting my approval closer to the third week of November but only actually got approved two weeks after that. So I think there might be a little delay here and there and hopefully your approval email arrives soon also. I got my physical green card yesterday in the mail.

Mike - I hope you get it this month in time for Christmas. I was tracking a few peoples timelines and based on that I was expecting my approval closer to the third week of November but only actually got approved two weeks after that. So I think there might be a little delay here and there and hopefully your approval email arrives soon also. I got my physical green card yesterday in the mail.

Well thanks for th support jac2005. Yeah I hope I get it before the end of this year because I need to renew my passport which expired in January 08. Keep crossing my finger :D