JULY/AUG I-751 filer

Question - so while filing a I-751, does CIS have to repeat the full FBI and name check it did just two years before? Anyone have a clue on if they repeat this or not?

I don't think so, otherwise can't be that fast :rolleyes:

Happy Ning,
I wouldn't file anywhere else other than the Texas Service Center's address as in the instructions to the I-751 form. Never heard of pilot program, so don't take a chance. If they're using that to help them with paperwork, they'll forward your case, but don't take it upon yourself -- might risk delays or worse.
That's my 2-cents.:D

Removal Conditional GC (divorce) file I-751 at Texas SC (transferred to California)
7/9/2007, I-751 Package sent
7/12/2007, USPS tracking shows delivered
7/26/2007, Check Cashed
8/27/2007, NOA recieved
8/27/2007, Biometric Appt Notice received
09/11/2007, Biometric Appt
09/12/2007, California Service Center
PENDING

Did your case transfer to California service center AFTER you did your biometrics?

Looks like people who did a change of address or a walk-in biometrics have had early approvals... :)

I -751 Filing Address of Dallas Pilot Program -- DORA

Happy Ning,
I wouldn't file anywhere else other than the Texas Service Center's address as in the instructions to the I-751 form. Never heard of pilot program, so don't take a chance. If they're using that to help them with paperwork, they'll forward your case, but don't take it upon yourself -- might risk delays or worse.
That's my 2-cents.:D

Thank you very much, marmol13.

I think I have to send to Texas Service Center, though everybody says TSC is really slow ....

Pilot Program is only for Dallas area applicants, and I was originally filing to there in 2005, which has a different mailing address. It does make sence if someone initially filed his case at Dallas local office, and when filing removal of conditions also send to there. But it seems to me USCIS doesn't care of applicant's files moving from one place to another. What a waste of time :eek:

I will post my timeline once I send out my documents.

Thanks again :)

UPDATE! (Not that anyone was eagerly awaiting, hehe)
They've cashed my check today 10/23/07. I looked at the posted check online (bank's online statement) and on the back the stamp says CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER! I hope that means they've forwarded my case from Texas to Cali which means it'll be mighty quick:rolleyes:... crossing fingers...

Is it necessary to put a copy of H-1B while file I-751 ?

Hello,

Does anyone know if I should put a copy of H-1B approved notice while filing I-751? I know that removing condition from residence is based on my I-551, but I am not sure if they need to know more than just I-551. I means does anyone know how far the USCIS would like to know a foreigner's history? Any response will be appreciated.
:confused:

Happy ning,
I don't think so. I also had an H1B before getting married and going through the 485, I think was called to adjust status before this I751 (phew!) And I didn't send any H1B stuff. Only any documents pertaining to your marriage being legitimate; that's what this form/application is wanting you to proof, not anything before then. Hope that thelps!

Anyone else who got approved?

Besides Longhorn and Bsang33...anyone else see any progress in their cases? Mike? Wanzi, nlklee??? Is everybody stuck in the wait after fingerprinting at the moment?

No, I am still waiting for my Bio appt this Sat. Hopefully it goes well because I have to take my 8 months son with me. I'll update my signature if I got progress :)

Slowly but surely

PROGRESS! Check my sig... My case was transfered to California from Texas, so hopefully this will mean speedy process!

Besides Longhorn and Bsang33...anyone else see any progress in their cases? Mike? Wanzi, nlklee??? Is everybody stuck in the wait after fingerprinting at the moment?

I am stuck right after the Biomed, checking status every day, sign...

Should I provide my H-1B while Filing I-751 ?

Happy ning,
I don't think so. I also had an H1B before getting married and going through the 485, I think was called to adjust status before this I751 (phew!) And I didn't send any H1B stuff. Only any documents pertaining to your marriage being legitimate; that's what this form/application is wanting you to proof, not anything before then. Hope that thelps!

marmol13,

Thank you very much. You are right, the immigration officer probably is only interested in the documents that is related to remove condition. They may not want to see the history.

I just try to be well prepared, but I guess it is not necessary. :eek:

Thanks

Well, well, well. I mailed my SECOND I-751 with good faith waiver to VSC by FEDEX next day on 6/29/07. They signed for it on 7/2/2007. My lawyers check have dates with receipt numbers EAC........... Dated 7/17/2007. Called NSC three times till 9/8/2007. No status on Reecipt numbers. No status online. BOOM, receive receipt notice dated 9/5/2007 on 9/10/07. Status extended one year blah blah. Biometric notice date 9/10/2007. Biometrics done 9/20/07. Checked status online. weired. approval notice sent on 11/5/2004?????? what???? Infopass, nothing new. just I-551 stamp. Already had 10 yr card in pocket from 2004. Did not take. Appeared for Removal proceedings hearing on 10/31/2007. We denied all charges in NTA. USCIS trial lawyer said she is not ready as she only got the file recently.Judge gave her 1 week. Today was the second hearing. See waht USCIS lawyer states to Judge. "Your honour, the service is moving for termination of proceedings, without prejudice". Boom: Case is Over. No second I-751 interview. No Approval notice received. I just keep my old buddy ten year card. Nothing new card or any thing.

What does this mean. The judge states,Mr. M, you do not have to come back here any more. Just keep in touch with your lawyer for any updates.

What does without prejudice mean. Please post the response. I am applying for naturalization this week, may be.

35 days since Bio and nothing yet...however looking at Shiznit's timeframe I am hoping that I get an email by Thanksgiving....maybe...maybe not. My LUD did change twice though after Bio...one on the same day and then the very next day...after that its been stagnant. But the status never updated really...still says they got my papers or something to that effect.

Last edited by a moderator:
almost 35 days after bio, still waiting...

How can I check the status online? I input my WAC XXXXXXX..but they can't find my record.

almost 35 days after bio, still waiting...

How can I check the status online? I input my WAC XXXXXXX..but they can't find my record.

Dont worry about online status, they never update it anyway. Mine showed up a week after I did my bio but the status still saying "We received your application...."

I know from experience when I adjusted my status to GC for the first time, the online status is always delayed. Very long delay.