July 2012 N-400 Tracker

My oath ceremony is on Dec 12 2012 in Socal. The letter says no jeans. Do we really have to wear pant and being formal?

Hi ks_cc,

Can you let me know what your DO is? My online status has changed to we placed your application in the oath scheduling que on 11/23 and did not receive any oath letter yet.

Thanks.

Sure thing. Manchester NH DO. I knew the Oath Date at the time of the interview approval. The IO was nice enough to share that she was scheduling me for the 21st of Dec.

Congrats ks, that's 17 days since interview, right? That will make me due this Monday the 3rd!? :cool: I will be the sweetest Xmas ever if I get my passport before the 25th!
Where you recommended for approval at the interview? I passed tests but was left pending approval by the Officer... :confused:
Thanks and mutual congratulations as well. I was approved at the end of the interview and knew the date of the Oath as well.

My oath ceremony is on Dec 12 2012 in Socal. The letter says no jeans. Do we really have to wear pant and being formal?
Congratulations. My 0.02 is that the Oath is a formal and somber occasion that calls for the right attire. At the same time, you're gaining citizenship of a free republic, so you can choose to exercise your discretion. To appropriately commemorate the fact that you are gaining naturalization and partaking this with like minded denizens, I would recommend not dressing casually.

Finally! Got e-messages and online change to 'Oath Ceremony'! 21 days after passing but not been recommended at the interview. Now just wait for the Oath letter and I'm done :D

Finally had the interview

The interview went well for my mom, with recommended for approval after a good 45 mins - 1 hour due to some complications with her application from an incident in the 70's. The interview as on 2/26, now we are just waiting for the oath letter. The person processing her file stated it would be 3-4 months as DC Courts are slow at processing Oaths.

Anyone from DC that can share their Oath wait time?