July 2011 Filers

No.

Thanks guys, you were spot on. My biometrics came in today. Appreciate everyones support because the last thing I want was an RFE coming in.

Secondly, does my wife who is the US citizen also get a biometric notification letter ?

i tried to do walk-in FP today, but ASC in Boston were too busy to let me do it. However, they rescheduled my appointment to tomorrow.(I told them i cannot make it to my original appointment ). Besides, they told me that they are usually not too busy in the early morning. If anyone wants to do walk-in FP in Boston, go there in the morning.
Good luck to everyone:cool:

Hello July filers I sent my package to USCIS on July 26. Good luck to everyone. Ananga73 i see u gonna b in Baltimore like me and u filed 2 weeks before me

Hey xingxin cool I will do my Biometrics on Tuesday. I see u had a RFE too and filed just 8 days before me. I guess I will get the remaining notifications a week or two after you or 3 weeks after Ananga73

Good luck bro! Your application is progressing nicely. At this rate you might even catch me in Baltimore on Interview day. :):)
Hey xingxin cool I will do my Biometrics on Tuesday. I see u had a RFE too and filed just 8 days before me. I guess I will get the remaining notifications a week or two after you or 3 weeks after Ananga73

Welcome newcomers. Its nice to see movement going on. Our process has slowed down since the biometrics was done. No word yet from USCIS and its been more than two weeks. Getting anxious as to what the holdup is. Also being in the Texas area doesnt help I am sure.

Welcome newcomers. Its nice to see movement going on. Our process has slowed down since the biometrics was done. No word yet from USCIS and its been more than two weeks. Getting anxious as to what the holdup is. Also being in the Texas area doesnt help I am sure.

It does not matter where you are Rok8man.......I am in the Los Angeles area and I am also exactly at your stage!

OK, here is the timeline. Doing AOS for mother.

07/18/11 - i130, i485, i765, i864 package mailed via USPS Priority Mail to Chicago Lockbox
07/19/11 - Delivered
07/23/11 - Email/SMS acceptance received
07/28/11 - NOAs received
07/29/11 - FP NOA received
08/18/11 - Biometrics done

Last edited by a moderator:
I was looking at the june thread, looks like the last applicant to see any action, filed around june 18, guess it will take about three weeks more before the july filers see any action

mraman010311 I think some of the july filers will see action between next week and the week after coz some of the june filers received their invitation letter on Day 44

Hi everyone! Another July filer! I submitted my application on July the 9th and completed biometrics August 9th. I couldn't check my case status online so I called USCIS and a very nice officer informed me that my interview letter has been sent and I should receive it very soon! She was not able to tell me the date of the interview... Anyone elese checking mail box twice a day, everyday? :)

Good luck to you all!

Welcome and Congrats for the IL. Can you please edit your signature and let us know where u r gonna do your interview Thx!!

Hello everyone! I have been lurking around on these forums for months,researching, but finally decided to contribute back to the forums. I am also a July filer and my process seems to be just about on the same page as some of y'all who also filed early in July. I will be editing my signature so the next post should contain it. Looking forward to rubbing minds with each and every prospect GC filer on here! Thanks