July 2011 Filers

Good luck on that. I have all my fingers crossed for you. I hope you get your answers quickly from the trace. It would be interesting to see if anyone after you, who submitted a packet and signed by CHYBA, what is their status now.

Thank you rok8man...yea it would be interesting now wouldn't it...to see what has become of other Chyba files
she said they would trace it from who recieved it in the mailroom and figure out what happened to it...
also she said since ppl travel in the summer walk-in bio's have a good shot because a lot of people reschedule...so that a lil something for all the July filers to think about...
if this Chyba person has just left my package hanging around the mailroom and forgot about it since it was a long weekend (which is what she made it sound like) then this is ridic...

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently this CHYBA has been around for a long time. You would presume he/she knows his/her duties well by now.

Apparently this CHYBA has been around for a long time. You would presume he/she knows his/her duties well by now.

Yes, this person has been around a LONG time...but human error has no regard for experience :)
The lady made it sound like they possibly put away my package after recieving it before the long weekend and then forgot to look at it after they got back...either way we'll have some answers by today/tomorrow hopefully...
My checks have not been cashed and I haven't heard anything...so something is def off...

That makes some sense even though July1 was a work day. Sounds more and more like a plausible situation where CHYBA just misplaced the packet since there has been no movement on your app and no checks cashed. Maybe CHYBA recieved it late and took July 1 off to make it an extended weekend. The variables I can come up with are limitless...... Maybe its gremlins..... I am putting my money on gremlins....

That makes some sense even though July1 was a work day. Sounds more and more like a plausible situation where CHYBA just misplaced the packet since there has been no movement on your app and no checks cashed. Maybe CHYBA recieved it late and took July 1 off to make it an extended weekend. The variables I can come up with are limitless...... Maybe its gremlins..... I am putting my money on gremlins....

Haha...yea, Chyba signed for it 10:17 am on the 29th and I assume eventually only got to it later that day or the next and then put it down to complete the processing after the long weekend and just never remembered to pick it up again...
or gremlins...lol...

I hope they just forgot about it and the trace lights a fire under them and gets em back on track...

Hello!

I am new here and figured it'd be fun to keep track of my application. Looks like rok8man and I have similar dates. Good times!

Hello!

I am new here and figured it'd be fun to keep track of my application. Looks like rok8man and I have similar dates. Good times!

Welcome Toxiq, please update your signature (instructions if required are a few page(s) back on this thread to include your timeline/progress and ASC/DO information like the rest of us to help us keep track of your progress...and all the very best to you :)

Welcome Toxiq, please update your signature (instructions if required are a few page(s) back on this thread to include your timeline/progress and ASC/DO information like the rest of us to help us keep track of your progress...and all the very best to you :)

Thanks, mantikos! Uhm... what do ASC and DO stand for? :)

Based on y'alls sigs it looks like Bush is better than Chyba (faster)...
never thought I'd ever say Bush is better...lol

Hello. Sent I 130, I 485, I 765, I 864 on july 7, 2011. Signed by j. Chyba on july 8, 2011. No reply from uscis yet.

Welcome mraman010311, please update your signature (instructions if required are a few page(s) back on this thread to include your timeline/progress and ASC/DO information like the rest of us to help us keep track of your progress...and all the very best to you :)

P.S. Appears Chyba does have a serious problem...either that or is out for sick days or some crap...this is ridic! (you might want to read the last 2 pages to get upto speed about Chyba)

Hello mantikos, using this site from my mobile, will have to get to a desktop before I can update my signature. Sent the uscis a mail saying j. Chyba got my mail and lost it. Thank you everybody else and goodluck, I will update my experience as I go through it.

Hello mantikos, using this site from my mobile, will have to get to a desktop before I can update my signature. Sent the uscis a mail saying j. Chyba got my mail and lost it. Thank you everybody else and goodluck, I will update my experience as I go through it.

You e-mailed USCIS? what address?
Also, I would suggest a similar path to what I followed (I e-mailed them a while ago but didn't hear back) and call the customer service line till you find someone willing to transfer you to level 2 and then get that person to give you a trace case # starting with WTC...that is probably the best bet for us to get some progress and for the USCIS to realize Chyba is up to something...

The email address I used is
Lockboxsupport@dhs.com
Sent it on july 19,2011, I will write on this thread if get a reply, also will call them when both of my wife and I can talk to them together. Thank you so much for starting this thread, how about starting a thread only for j. Chyba?