July 2009 N-400 Filers

Still waiting for my IL

Still waiting for my IL. Status changed to "Sent to Standard Interview" on 8/25/2009.

Flashington,

i applied n400 based on my 5 years GC. PR date is : 10/25/2009

adilanis,
I believe Flashington wanted to know what was the online status before it changed to "sent for standard ..."

Flashington,
My online status changed to "case sent for standard interview" from RFE.

Milwaukee,

July 8, 2009, Mailed N-400
July 13, 2009 Check cashed
July 17, 2009 Received Letter of Notice
July 9, 2009, PD
July 20, 2009, Received Finger Printing letter
August 5, 2009, Schedule for finger printing
August 5, 2009, Finger Printing Done.
August 25, 2009, Online status check, case sent for standard interview
August 29, 2009, received interview letter
November 2, 2009, interview date
Waiting for the interview.

still no IL

Still waiting for IL. My status changed to "sent to DO" on 8/25.

mapletree,
what is your DO?

mine is houston, tx

Hi Guys,

I received IL for self and spouse scheduled for Sept 25th 2009 @ 1:20 PM. In the IL, they asked me and my wife to bring the following documents:
1. IL
2. Alien Registration Card
3. Any evidence of Selective Service Registration
4. Passport

I entered US on H1-B at the age of 28 and my wife on H4 at the age of 22 in 1999 and 2000 respectively.

My question is Should we take "Selective Service Registration" status information letter for our interview?

Thanks,

Hey Nova you could research on here about that topic but I don't think girls need a letter from the Selective Service I think that's only for males and as for you I think you are ok since you entered when you were 28 and the age for it is 18-26. Research here and find if you can get some kind of evidence but I think there is plenty of evidence with your H1-B being issued when you were 28.

Hi Guys,

I received IL for self and spouse scheduled for Sept 25th 2009 @ 1:20 PM. In the IL, they asked me and my wife to bring the following documents:
1. IL
2. Alien Registration Card
3. Any evidence of Selective Service Registration
4. Passport

I entered US on H1-B at the age of 28 and my wife on H4 at the age of 22 in 1999 and 2000 respectively.

My question is Should we take "Selective Service Registration" status information letter for our interview?

Thanks,

no need for Selective letter for u or for ur wife --
is ur interview date before 5yrs anniversary?

Fingerprints done today

Does anyone know if I can use my expired passport when I go for my interview?

NovaCitizen

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, my interview date is 5 days before my 5 year anniversary

its weird; I wonder how the interviews are scheduled. We have very similiar timelines however my status has not been changed online, let alone receive my interview letter. Good luck on the 25th.

Beko, remember some people take longer in name check....so your status might be changing soon - hopefully =)

FP done on Aug.8, just called the FBI number 304-625-5590, I was told that it was good, they submitted to immigration office the same day, however, I haven't seen any update on line, on line message is still showing they got my application on July 15th. Anybody like this?