July 2009 N-400 Filers

my I-797c says the same thing- i think its standard.

i got my fp notice yesterday so i assume all info is in order

I received I-797C Notice of Action for N-400 Application with the below content:
The above application has been received by our office and is in process. Our records indicate your personal information is as follows:
Date of Birth:
Address where you live:

Please verify your personal information listed above and immediately notify our office at the address or phone number listed below if there are any changes.

I would like to know if this standard Notice of Action content for I-797C or should I call and confirm my personal information.

Thanks in advance.

you would only call if something is wrong with your personal info on the Notice of Action. If everything is correct you don't need to.

Completing FP prior( 2 weeks) to appointment date speeds up the N400 processing time?

I received FP letter with appointment date as 8/14, but i walked in and completed my FP today(7/31). This means my n400 processing times will speed up? or its independent of processing time.

Thanks
Jay

All you care about is the last 5 years, before that is not relevant.

IM SO EXCITED! I didn't know you could send it NEXT DAY delivery, I know it sounds stupid but I asked my mom and she said send it certified mail (that's how she sent hers). Hopefully the check gets cashed soon, I want this thing to get MOVING! yay!

Last but not least

Just applied today

GC Date: Oct. 27, 2004
District: Houston

Jul. 31, 2009: Mailed N400 to Lewisville, TX

MY DATES
------------------------------------------------
DO: Chicago, IL
7/08/09: N400 Mailed AZ, Phoenix, lockbox
7/09/09: Recipt Date/Priority Date
7/13/09: Notice Date
7/17/09: FP notice date
8/05/09: FP appointment
X/XX/09: IL received
X/XX/09: ID
X/XX/09: Oath Letter
X/XX/09: Oath Date
X/XX/09: Passport Application Date
X/XX/09: Recieved Passport

hello everybody,
i had my stokes interview on July 27, 2009. my husband and i were seperated and video taped. it went pretty smooth, except tht my husband and i didn't have 2 answers matching. we took a well qualified attorney w/ us. the immigration offce didn't give us his decision on whether we were approved or not. usually in other cases the immigration officer gives them his decision right after interview. this has really confused n tensed me and my husband. we took all the documentation they asked from us. we even took extra proof such as leases, joint membership and bank accounts, insurance listing me as the benificiary, receipts and bills, and photos of friends and family w/ both of us. the officer said we will get the decision through email first and then mail. till now we have no news or respond from them. my husbnd and i can't think of anything else. we can't eat or sleep. our lives aren't normal like they were since the day we got a letter for stokes interview.
if anyone has had this experience or information reguarding this pls post. it will be really appecriated. it might cool me and my husband down for a while.
thanks in advance

hey zombie,

nice seeing you here again. I had posted on this thread earlier, but then stuck to my DO thread until I saw this again today.

Looks like my FP notice is taking much longer than everyone else. I wonder what's going on!

hey zombie,

nice seeing you here again. I had posted on this thread earlier, but then stuck to my DO thread until I saw this again today.

Looks like my FP notice is taking much longer than everyone else. I wonder what's going on!

Well, you were fingerprinted on Aug 16.
In theory, FP are valid for 15 months so if they think they can be done with your case by Nov 16 then they might not even fingerprint you this time.
Same for me (even though it's early), I was fingerprinted on Aug 26 last year for I-751. I might not get fingerprinted this time. My office is literally 1 block away from Varick St ASC so it wouldn't be a problem anyways...

Well, you were fingerprinted on Aug 16.
In theory, FP are valid for 15 months so if they think they can be done with your case by Nov 16 then they might not even fingerprint you this time.
Same for me (even though it's early), I was fingerprinted on Aug 26 last year for I-751. I might not get fingerprinted this time. My office is literally 1 block away from Varick St ASC so it wouldn't be a problem anyways...

sarrebal, good to see you here too! Yeah, I had contemplated that option. But from what I could see on here, it looks like everybody got their bio done regardless of the 15 months timeframe. Let me know if you saw or heard of anyone who was able to get through the N-400 process without getting their FP done on here. Let's see how this turns out.