JULY 2007 filers, post your timelines !

Recvd NOA on Transfer of App

Received a Notice of Action (NOA) with a ND of Oct 1st stating
that the case was transferred to CSC for faster processing.

The NOA is only for the I-485!

* Does this mean the I130 is transferred as well?
* The App receipt notice had said that a FP appt letter will follow
but no sign of it yet? (day 73 and counting)
* Will CSC be sending the FP letter then?

Thanks

Hey guys I did my FP yesterday and today when I checked, I can now see the updates online. Well only that the cases are online now.

"On September 10, 2007, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register."

This was basically the message that was sent.

There is one thing that concerns me though, my application was received on August 02 2007 and a notice date of September 10 2007. In the message above, it says that the application was received September 10 2007.

Do they normally start from the notice date or is this a mistake?

Oh the fingerprinting went absolutely smooth, I was in there for 9.00am and out at 9.41 am. The whole process was smooth, and I had the nicest technician, she was the best. She cracked jokes all through the fingerprinting.

I even had another fingerprinting appointment for 1.00pm and when I told her that she said, but why didn't you say that, and she did the other fingerprinting right then. She was a sweet heart.

Nanoboy-

I think that the notice you read online dated Sept 10 is when they sent you the NOA for the FP

Hey JnJ*8103

Actually, the first NOA which is the receipt, says received date, August 02 and the notice date says September 10. The NOA for the fingerprint says September 14 2007.

What I want to know is whether USCIS processes your case from the Notice date(September 10 2007) or the date that the application was received(August 02 2007).

If they start from the Notice date (August 02 2007) it would mean that my application is being processed to a month later than the received date and more waiting for me:)-( at least to get my EAD approved, that I need desperately.

Any other input?

Sorry this is what I meant to say

If they start from the Notice date (September 10 2007) it would mean that my application is being processed to a month later than the received date and more waiting for me:)-( at least to get my EAD approved, that I need desperately.

Any other input?

Everyone told me you go by the receipt date not the notice date, I hope that is what answer you were looking for :)

Oh well, that is what I thought. Any way you never know with USCIS they operate on a whole different kind of time zone.

Well all I can do now is wait and hope for the best and for the quick approvals:)-)

Thanks

There are a few of us on the couch waiting for some approvals, You're welcome to sit and wait with us! It wont be too much longer I hope!

LOL! this waiting thing is so stressful. Sometimes I know not what to do with myself. But at least you get to know that you are not alone.

Thanks

guys,i'm getting really nervous.my interview is this TUESDAY at 7.30 a.m!we have to get up at 4 a.m. to get there on time. does anyone know at what time do they open?are we the first ones in?

I dont know Tanyshalit but I want to wish you good luck and I can't wait to hear your interview story!

I'll be hoping it goes smooth for you! At least getting up that early means you will be wide awake during your interview!

My LUD mentioned that my AP was mailed on Sept. 28 and today is already October 7! I know I should just hold on tight and it will surely arrive safely but I hate waiting :( Who's with me on this ??:(:(:(:(