JULY 2007 filers, post your timelines !

december? i hope to go home by the end of october-beginning november (my interview in October 9).i didn't see my parents and sister in almost 5 years!

I agree with you 100%.I haven't seen my family in 7years.As soon as I get that card in my hands i'm booking my flight!

I received an email today saying that my EAD Card was ordered. Also, a LUD on I765 today. Go july filers, it's our turn.

Bengals:
Do: Cincinnati, OH
7/23: i130, i485, i765, i693, and i864 sent to Chicago Lockbox
7/24:RD
8/07:FP notice for 8/30 (ASC code 3 )
8/22:RFE on i864
8/30:FP Done
8/30:LUD on i765
9/01:RFE sent...
9/07 RFE received (Case resumed)
9/10 LUD on i485
10/1 LUD on i765 (Email EAD Card ordered)

Hey trini...
lol.. no..i have been too busy with school, oh but i read updates like very often,, i am going for my FP code 3 appointment on the 22nd, and i hope the interview letter follows that immediately...... i will post my timeline when i get back on the 22nd...lol..

Hey trini...
lol.. no..i have been too busy with school, oh but i read updates like very often,, i am going for my FP code 3 appointment on the 22nd, and i hope the interview letter follows that immediately...... i will post my timeline when i get back on the 22nd...lol..

That's the first indication you have given about what is happening to your case even though we have asked on several occasions :)

You might be suprised that in the end you may not be delayed by much anyway.

So post your timeline like everybody else so we can pray for each other's successes.

Update:

Application Type: I765 , APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On October 2, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Now I have two SS numbers

Guys,

This is funny and pathetic too. I made a request last week through my local SS office to make correction regarding my date of birth on my SS records. I have the number since 2001. Today, I received SS card in the mail with a new SS number in my name.

Now, I have two social security numbers. All I wanted them is to make corrections on my old social.

Any suggestions please:confused:

Be careful and call SSA tomorrow having changed your information in their system could have caused you to have a new # since each # means something. I would just call them tomorrow and find out, because all your credit etc. is already established at the old ss# you had.

Good luck and let us know how it works out!

Got IL on monday

I got my IL on monday, the initial interview is scheduled for December 17th.

Bengals:
Do: Cincinnati, OH
7/23: i130, i485, i765, i693, and i864 sent to Chicago Lockbox
7/24:RD
8/07:FP notice for 8/30 (ASC code 3 )
8/22:RFE on i864
8/30:FP Done
8/30:LUD on i765
9/01:RFE sent...
9/07 RFE received (Case resumed)
9/10 LUD on i485
10/1 LUD on i765 (Email EAD Card ordered)
10/1 IL received (Interview scheduled for December 17th )
12/17 interview approved today (received card ordered email when i got home, will post expirience when i fet the chance)

Last edited by a moderator:
well howdie

hey guys

I see that people here are really concerned about each other's cases. That's good, at least you don't get to feel all alone in this period.

Here is my case for now-

My EAD arrived today. I am leaving in my notice at work tomorrow to start working for my new employer on the 22nd of October - does anyone here know if is there anything else I would need transferring from an H-1b currently to EAD or am I automatically covered?