JULY 2007 filers, post your timelines !

i just got another LUD

Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status: Card Mailed

On September 28, 2007, we mailed the new card directly to the address we have on file. You should receive your new card within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service:D

Just got a LUD I-765 | Current Status: Card production ordered.

Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On September 28, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Can someone tell me what is the validity period of this EAD?

Please, how does one add his case to the spreadsheet? I have done it a couple of times but whenever I close the window my information doesn't get saved into the spreadsheet.
Thanks

Please, how does one add his case to the spreadsheet? I have done it a couple of times but whenever I close the window my information doesn't get saved into the spreadsheet.
Thanks

I'm sorry I'll add your case, I forgot to send you a message asking if this is for your spouse, parent and your DO (district office). Once I get that I'll update by tomorrow.

I think you get the production ordered and then within 10 days the approval notice is sent out with the card - you can check others time lines too. I am hoping it is soon because I am waiting to give in my notice at work to switch to a different employer who are h1 capped and have been waiting for me since July to get my work auth.

hey thanks well i got the card prouction ordered e-mial on the 9/26/07 i hope i get the actual card sometime next week so i can get my ss card and ID and CA DL well ill let u know when i get mine im in CA so usually when i get mail from NBC it takes like a week oh well good lluck ill keep u posted it :)

congratulations guys..., this is good news, and it makes my day to know july fillers are getting their EAD cards and appointment letters for interview.,,, I hope we all get done by december.

RFE for birth certificate

Father & mother born in 1940-1945 no education.

Hyderabad Municipal office declined to provide birth certificate because no 10th grade or "non-avialability"

Parents are currently in the U.S.

Got Birth certificate from Consulate which stated "according the passport xxxx name birth date is xxxxxx.

I sent back RFE with Birth certicate from consulate along with 2 affadavits from relatives.

Fingers crossed. How long will it take to know the result!

hey everyone i got letter i belive interview

i got a letter in mail saying request for aplicant to appear for initial interview

dated 9/21/07 i got in on 9/28/07 its fro nov 06 07 fresno office 11:00 am im not sure exactly what to bring it has a list but since my petition is fam based my mo filed for me 2(a) category umarried child under 21 no dependents im guessing its not like a typical interview like a marrige based GC and it doesnt state if my mom has to appear it only says *if your eligibility is based on a prent/child relantionship and the child is a minor , the petitioning parent and child must appear together at interview any one have ny clue what i should bring or how this interview migth be conducted anyone have any web links or anyone know what or how the interview is conducted please let me know :D

heres my timeline for my i485 fam based 2a visa PD current june 05 mexican mom LPR filling for me

sent to chicago lock box
filed: 07/16/07
RD date: 07/18/07
ND date: 07/27/07
FP notice code 3: 07/31/07
FP appt: 08/17/07 done
LUD i765: 07/27/07 08/20/07
LUD i485: 07/27/07
RFE sent from uscis for i864 missing blank page on packet 08/16/07
respond to RFE: 08/29/07
RFE arrived at lees summit 8/31/07
GOT EMAIL RESPOND RECEIVED AND CASE RESUMED 09/07/07
LUD I765:07/27/07 08/20/07 no ead yet
LUD I485 07/27/07 09/07/07 09/10/07
interview letter recieved 9/28/07 dated 9/21/07 interview for 11/06/07

congratulations guys..., this is good news, and it makes my day to know july fillers are getting their EAD cards and appointment letters for interview.,,, I hope we all get done by december.

december? i hope to go home by the end of october-beginning november (my interview in October 9).i didn't see my parents and sister in almost 5 years!

Received my EAD card in mail today

Hi guys,
I received my EAD card in the mail today.Hope to receive the IL soon.Good luck to you all.:)