JULY 2007 filers, post your timelines !

Guys, my I-765 finally got approved yesterday 9/20/07!waiting for the notice in the mail.
Uscis website didnt say anything that the card production was ordered though.
But I'm still very happy!A good start in the morning with good news!

How do you know that it was approved if the website doesn't say anything?

How do you know that it was approved if the website doesn't say anything?

that's what it says.

Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On September 20, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

that's what it says.

Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On September 20, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

hey CONGRATS. THATS GREAT I HOPE MINE GETS APROVED SOON U SEEM RO HAVE SIMILAR DATES TO MINE BUT THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THAT I GOT AN RFE AND IM THINKING THATS DELAYING MY EAD OH WELL GOOD LUCK ON UR INTERVIEW

hey CONGRATS. THATS GREAT I HOPE MINE GETS APROVED SOON U SEEM RO HAVE SIMILAR DATES TO MINE BUT THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THAT I GOT AN RFE AND IM THINKING THATS DELAYING MY EAD OH WELL GOOD LUCK ON UR INTERVIEW

Dont worry too much about the rfe delaying your case,I got one too check my sig.When I got one I thought I would have to wait the whole 90 days before I saw any movement with my case,luckily that didn't happen.

does clock stop and reset when we get RFE

Dont worry too much about the rfe delaying your case,I got one too check my sig.When I got one I thought I would have to wait the whole 90 days before I saw any movement with my case,luckily that didn't happen.

hello folks me again does anyone know if the time clock stops the day uscis sends out the rfe and do they (1) restart the clock example . day one all over and so on or (2) do they continue counting the days from the date they receive RFE back. any one have any input im kinda confused i read a couple of articles and i wasnt sure what the deal is anyone know ????????

hello folks me again does anyone know if the time clock stops the day uscis sends out the rfe and do they (1) restart the clock example . day one all over and so on or (2) do they continue counting the days from the date they receive RFE back. any one have any input im kinda confused i read a couple of articles and i wasnt sure what the deal is anyone know ????????

I don't know. From what I understand from the link I am attaching, if it's Initial evidence, it seems you will be delayed longer, if its a request for MORE SUPPORTING evidence everything is just delayed until they get the documents and then the time frame resumes.

I may be wrong though.

Please read:
https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/officeProcesstimes.jsp?selectedOffice=16

Hi everyone
i got my EAD today! i am so excited that i can finally start working as i have been so bored just sitting at home!
i will be going to the SSN office on monday though i was told to wait awhile as they might not have me in their system, but i am just tired and want to hear what they have to say, i will keep you all posted.

wow, i just saw that a lot of us july filers have received our EAD card production emails and a few of us have actually received the card itself. that is so cool as finally thing are moving for us all.
congratulations to everyone that uscis has gotten in touch with and all those who have not received anything yet, be encouraged, they will surely come.

I don't know. From what I understand from the link I am attaching, if it's Initial evidence, it seems you will be delayed longer, if its a request for MORE SUPPORTING evidence everything is just delayed until they get the documents and then the time frame resumes.

I may be wrong though.

Please read:
https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/officeProcesstimes.jsp?selectedOffice=16

Looks like it only starts all over when you miss your interview without rescheduling on RFE count the processing time from the time they receive your info.

I have been watching with interest and thought I would post my status. Currently working H1b for present company - a different company are waiting to hire me into a better position, however they are capped for h1 workers and are holding the position until I get my EAD.

07-23-07 Filed forms and mailed to USCIS
08-03-07 USCIS received
08-29-07 Went to fingerprinting appointment - code3
09-05-07 RFE received from USCIS
09-10-07 USCIS confirmed Evidence received

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello guys,
All of you that sent your package to Chicago Lockbox, does your Case start with MSC?
My mom's case is still not available online. Is she the only one?

7/27 - I130, I485 sent to Chicago lockbox
8/29 - NOA issued
9/4 - FP completed
Next - ?????:confused: :( :eek:

Hello guys,
All of you that sent your package to Chicago Lockbox, does your Case start with MSC?
My mom's case is still not available online. Is she the only one?

7/27 - I130, I485 sent to Chicago lockbox
8/29 - NOA issued
9/4 - FP completed
Next - ?????:confused: :( :eek:

You can see in my signature that we have the very same mailing dates and NOA. The only difference is that you got your FP on sep 04 (wow, that was quick).

Anyway I only was able to access my case online for I-130 and I-765 (both received and pending) on september 20th. As for I-485 it says I will receive RFE (I think its G325A).

Anyway, there is no real logic, unfortunately, to when you can see your case online, so my best bet is wait a few more days, it should be there soon...

A little late in checking the online status of my case, and here it is !!

Case Status - Card production ordered
On September 18, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you

I got an e-mail today saying that the EAD card production has been ordered. I can hardly believe that everything is really moving along.