JULY 2007 filers, post your timelines !

Yeah... I'll blame all this tension on USCIS delays too...
It seems like lately every other post I read - people are fighting, calling each other names...
We are all here to support each other... and yeah, stress sometimes gets the best of us... The waiting is the worst part, but after reading other peoples post I say - I really do not want that interview letter too early... I see people get their interviews really fast, and then they get the message that their FBI name check is not done yet, because they didn't really have much time to work on it... Frankly, that's the only message that I am not looking forward to...
So everyone, let's take a deep breath. And good luck to all!!!

WOW...looks like people are taking off their 'USCIS delay' frustration.

Check your PM.

No frustration on my behalf. I should have known better.

Since this GREAT THREAD was made to help people (like myself) CALM down and not be too anxious during the "painful" waiting game, I will like to give this information to those who stress and just mailed there forms for it may relieve them a little.

Note: This isn't for the arrogant, rude know it alls who really know nothing, otherwise wouldn't be expecting EAD and interview letter stuff when FP's not even done yet.

Timeline: From all the observations I have done to which you can add my personal case and timeline (for I-485, I-130, I-765):

-you mail to USCIS
-you receive post office confirmation around 3 days later to a week
-Checks get cashed (with backlog around 30 days later)
-you receive NOA's for I's (485, 130, 765) less than a week after that
-you receive FP, ASC notice around the same time

-NOTHING, NOTHING, NOTHING, NOTHING*
-FP done
-week 11 can start expecting EAD or interview letter,

-once have EAD and/or interview letter process resumes until interview and GC

Explanations:
*NOTHING, NOTHING, NOTHING: means that when you get to that point, UNTIL FP's are done "PLEASE" (I know its hard I do too) try not to stress TOO much about EAD it will make you sick like I was. Any mail you get at that time anyway, would be bad news because probably RFE/RFI which would delay your case. So basically with regards to EAD expect or wish for nothing at that time.

Red: Maximum stress
Yellow: Still stress, but no need to be maxed out, there is nothing we can do

Good Luck to all.

Last edited by a moderator:
:rolleyes:

One more thing though, If you want to really stay in this great country, you may want to learn a little bit of the ENGLISH language, because in NO way was this an attack.

Just gotta laugh at this since I am a natural born citizen.

And BTW, Mr. Know everything... I'm not really in a hurry for EAD to come, just AP if you knew everything you would understand why.

I'm not going to argue with you, it's not worth the time.

hi everyone,
i just got an email that my EAD has been ordered and when i checked my USCIS account, i saw i have an LUD! i am excieted about that too because i have not had any LUDs since july 26th and mind you, i had my biometrics done on the 31st of july.
i pray everyone else starts getting responses from them so we can all move on as i know how frustrating the waiting can be.

I screwed up again

First, I forgot to send the biometric fee.
And today, I got another yellow sheet letter saying I forgot to include intial evidence for I864. This makes in ineligible for interim EAD till after 90 days after the evidence is submitted.
:mad: :eek: :(

Ladies and Gentlemen!!!

Hi everyone,
I have some GOOD NEWS!!! I'm one of the many stealth-readers on this message board. I've enjoyed reading each and every single post and I believe it's my turn to share.

Well folks.. let us make this short, shall we? Ok, OUR EAD CARD (me wifey's :cool: ) JUST GOT ORDERED!!! Check out the timelines. I tried to keep the timeline simple.

For all you good folks out there still waiting... believe me, I smell a change in the wind coming. Good fortunes will smile on us all.

Au revoir

First, I forgot to send the biometric fee.
And today, I got another yellow sheet letter saying I forgot to include intial evidence for I864. This makes in ineligible for interim EAD till after 90 days after the evidence is submitted.
:mad: :eek: :(

No kidding.:mad:
these guys can drive you nuts. i had the same issue with the FP fees and i mailed it to them, no response yet...... and i hpe thry don't pull nothing else on me.
well goodluck, and hopefully 90 days comes bay fast, so say at the end of this month you should be good to go, ie counting from the day your inital EAD application was received.

Guys, i think i'm in trouble...I just realized it a month later. Here is my story.
On July 31 i got my notice about fingerprints notice.It was 2 different letters. One for work permit, 2nd for green card. Well, i didn't notice That before!I thought it's the same, because they made a mistake in my address. Instead of De (which stands for Delaware), they put Dr.There is no such state!That's' why i didn't pay close attention to that notice letter, which came out to be my appointment notice for code 3 fingerprints. So I just took the first letter with me (the code2).Which was done on August 11.On August 20 i got notice about interview appointment on October 11 which is in 3 weeks.I just realized today that i missed my code 3 biometrics! Am i in trouble?
I called the customer cervice,they talled me to go there tomorrow with that notine and explain what really happened.It's just missunderstanding!And also how did they schedule an interview if i dont have my biometrics for that?
Can anyone please help me?
Otherwise i'm not gonna sleep tonite.And i was hoping to fly home in the end of october.Is THIS going to delay my case?

Hey I we got reciepts for I-485 & I-765, but not I-130 yet

So far we have got recipts for I-485 & I-765 in the mail and i have also gotton my FP notice but we still did not get the reciept for I-130 in the mail yet

I was able to check for all three [I-130,I-485 & I-765] online and it saids that all three were recieved and is pending and a reciept was sent and bla bla bla.....

But we got paper reciepts for I-485 & I-765, but not I-130 yet

PS. I mamaged to get the reciept number for I-130 through some guess work as other numbers I-485 & I-765 seemed to be following in a chronologycal order.

I will like to know if this is ok and do we need really the paper receipt for I-130 at any time or will the unavailablity of such a reciept create any issues in the future and if so how do we get the paper reciept sent to us in the mail. us in the mail.

Guys, i think i'm in trouble...I just realized it a month later. Here is my story.
On July 31 i got my notice about fingerprints notice.It was 2 different letters. One for work permit, 2nd for green card. Well, i didn't notice That before!I thought it's the same, because they made a mistake in my address. Instead of De (which stands for Delaware), they put Dr.There is no such state!That's' why i didn't pay close attention to that notice letter, which came out to be my appointment notice for code 3 fingerprints. So I just took the first letter with me (the code2).Which was done on August 11.On August 20 i got notice about interview appointment on October 11 which is in 3 weeks.I just realized today that i missed my code 3 biometrics! Am i in trouble?
I called the customer cervice,they talled me to go there tomorrow with that notine and explain what really happened.It's just missunderstanding!And also how did they schedule an interview if i dont have my biometrics for that?
Otherwise i'm not gonna sleep tonite.And i was hoping to fly home in the end of october.Is THIS going to delay my case?

If it was with me, i would walk into the FP center and ask them to take the FP if they are missing anything for the code 3.

Do not worry. No big deal. All service centers usually have one day in a week when they take walkins for FP. Call your service center and ask them what day is that. You can show up on that day and they take FP from you. I have done it and it was no problem. If you do not response within 90 days of missing FP they send intent to deny letter but some times they just close the case as no show.

Ok,just got back from Application support center.
They just fingerprinted me again.Without any appointment,just walk-in.That's all.I asked the officer if I'll get in trouble for that, he said no.
What just think that my name check will not be completed before my interview which is in 3 weeks.
I'm also starting to worry that i dont have my EAD yet.Is that Ok that i won't get my work permit before my interview??

Just got an email saying:

Application Type: I765 , APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On September 18, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you.

Yeay!!! I got that email too!!!
They ordered production of my EAD card!!!
Things are moving, guys!!! Woo Hoo!!!

Anyone know what notices I was supposed to receive on I-485 & I-765? They were returned undeliverable and I have NO IDEA WHY we never moved! I called & updated information and requested them be resent. Hopefully its resent fast!