JULY 2007 filers, post your timelines !

EAD card production ordered finally!!!

Finally!!! I can sleep well tonight. I received the EAD card production ordered email this evening at 6p.m There were no LUDs since my FP last month. Hope the actual card arrives in the mail soon. Good Luck everyone!!!

Congratulations Starlet!!!
I do not like the waiting game... I wish I had at least some kind of update from them...

Ninyte

I couldn't agree more! I cannot stand having NO updates at all! I look for them all day long on the website and I practically stalk our mailman watching for him to come to get the mail, hoping there is something in the mail!

I hate waiting!

Ninyte

I couldn't agree more! I cannot stand having NO updates at all! I look for them all day long on the website and I practically stalk our mailman watching for him to come to get the mail, hoping there is something in the mail!

I hate waiting!

You are not alone in this boat. I even thought of bribing my mail-man in advance so she doesnt misplace my mail. I didnt have any LUDs since July 17th. So relax and start looking for jobs and networking!!

Cheers

Received Interview Letter today.... But still no updates on the USCIS website !!!

Hi...

Today we received the interview letters from our local District Office. In fact we were not expecting any news from USCIS so soon. So I presume NBC has transferred our files to Local DO for final adjudication. At this stage I sincerely hope there will not be any RFE, to delay the process.

The funniest thing is that we have not seen any change in our status on the USCIS website after the Biometrics on 8/23 and the first LUD on 8/24 for I-765 & I-485. Since then, there is no trace of I-130 & I-131 although we received all notices.

However the good news is that interview letters have come 3 weeks after Biometrics.

I sincerely wish USCIS do something on their website to provide timely, accurate and reliable info for the customers.

All you guys, who have been contributing so much through this forum and who have been waiting so long please be patient... your long awaited papers are on the way...

Hi...

Today we received the interview letters from our local District Office. In fact we were not expecting any news from USCIS so soon. So I presume NBC has transferred our files to Local DO for final adjudication. At this stage I sincerely hope there will not be any RFE, to delay the process.

The funniest thing is that we have not seen any change in our status on the USCIS website after the Biometrics on 8/23 and the first LUD on 8/24 for I-765 & I-485. Since then, there is no trace of I-130 & I-131 although we received all notices.

However the good news is that interview letters have come 3 weeks after Biometrics.

I sincerely wish USCIS do something on their website to provide timely, accurate and reliable info for the customers.

All you guys, who have been contributing so much through this forum and who have been waiting so long please be patient... your long awaited papers are on the way...

Coho that is Great Great News!!!

The first one with an interview on our list.
Good luck waiting, I'm really happy to see your date is 12/6 and was hoping I did not get that date, because I have child support court case that day and really need to go to that. The Interview is much more important though. Again good luck to you and parents

Last edited by a moderator:
Just sending good vibes to all of "us" July filers that we get good mail in our mailboxes tomorrow! Can't wait to start seeing more updates!

Just sending good vibes to all of "us" July filers that we get good mail in our mailboxes tomorrow! Can't wait to start seeing more updates!

I guess you cannot receive the interview letters until you get fingerprinted? Can somebody correct me if I am wrong.

Can't wait for that AP & EAD

I don't care what kind of mail we get, anything is better than the waiting game!

GOOD LUCK!

Can't wait for that AP & EAD

I don't care what kind of mail we get, anything is better than the waiting game!

GOOD LUCK!

Hi, I know what you mean. But after really looking very close to people's timelines on this forum and a couple others, don't expect EAD before you have done your FP's. From what I saw people usually get them 1-3 weeks after FP. Hope you may be an exception though.

As for AP, I haven't really looked into it because I did not file for that. Check people's timelines, I think it takes around 3 months from RD if no evidence was requested, otherwise more.

Cheers.

I know all about the timelines and everything else going on. Why do you feel like you must chastise my posts? Seriously, what is wrong with wishing everyone good mail?

I seriously don't understand why you feel the need to come back with comments like that. No one said I was EXPECTING anything to come today. I said I can't wait for them to come. I also said good luck to everyone that they get good news, some have received their APs and their EADs that have filed in July, hell even one person has their interview letter already. You don't know when things will come, hense the good luck when you get your mail. We all know that the USCIS web info isn't updated 1/2 the time when new mail comes so why not be excited looking forward to the mail arriving?

I don't understand why there is always one who feels the need to bring everyone else down. I am going to stay positive and continue to check my mail daily with excitement that something new may come. I only hope that others do the same! It gives me (and I'm sure a lot of others) something good to look forward to.

I totally agree with "something good to look forward too".

I am in DC DO and i know i am in here for a long long wait, but I still check my mail with excitement everyday. Also check the USCIS website and this forum quite frequently. Its nice to be looking for something good thats coming to you.

BTW I am able to see online status of 2 of my forms - 765&485. But no status for others. I guess thats because i for FPd for 765&485. The status appeared a day after FP. Does anyone else have the same case?

I can see the status on all of my forms on the USCIS website.
Not that they're doing much. I hope that helps.

hell even one person has their interview letter already...

Do you mean the actual interview or the letter informing the person about the date the interview is scheduled for? If its the interview letter, I have my interview scheduled for Oct 12, and I believe I saw another person who has one scheduled for Oct 13 (?), from Cleveland DO. My case status on the website still says Case received and Pending !

My bad, if we are not talking about the same thing.

Any case, good luck to all. Patience is the key ! And as we say in the stock market, Onward and Upward !

I know all about the timelines and everything else going on. Why do you feel like you must chastise my posts? Seriously, what is wrong with wishing everyone good mail?

I seriously don't understand why you feel the need to come back with comments like that. No one said I was EXPECTING anything to come today. I said I can't wait for them to come. I also said good luck to everyone that they get good news, some have received their APs and their EADs that have filed in July, hell even one person has their interview letter already. You don't know when things will come, hense the good luck when you get your mail. We all know that the USCIS web info isn't updated 1/2 the time when new mail comes so why not be excited looking forward to the mail arriving?

I don't understand why there is always one who feels the need to bring everyone else down. I am going to stay positive and continue to check my mail daily with excitement that something new may come. I only hope that others do the same! It gives me (and I'm sure a lot of others) something good to look forward to.

WOW!!!

Now that is very funny. I was waiting for my checks to be cashed and since there is no rule to when they cash it I was really very stressed. Finally it got cashed so I was releaved. After that, there is a process, that I am waiting for and trying not to stress too much, I try not to think about it, even though for some reason I check the mail everyday, and go on USCIS.gov to check also. I guess I will be even more stressed once I get MY FP's done too because I know the prossess will be re-launched and I have something to wait for in the mail:EAD.

All I tried to do was to TRY and help you not be soooooo stressed. I am sorry for trying to help you be patient and not keep YOUR hopes high because you may be disapointed everyday after checking the mail, since FP isn't done yet and YOU attack me like that?

WOW, you must be fun to be around at this time aren't you?

Where in what I said was dirrected "meanfully" towards you? You said you hated the waiting game, and so do I, but I just wanted to let you know that WE will not be getting EAD's before FP's are done. Just to let you know that at this point from what I know there is nothing to be worried about (for EAD) until FP's are done.

How can from this you derive BS like me Chastising you? OKay I am sorry. I should have just ignored you. "MY bad". I wasn't looking down on you or anything just trying to help you calm down, which obviously you need to do.

Sorry.

One more thing though, If you want to really stay in this great country, you may want to learn a little bit of the ENGLISH language, because in NO way was this an attack. On the other hand, the latter was...

You wished people good luck, which is generous and I did not say anything about it. I thank you for it.

WOW!!! That's all I can say. Sorry, just stress away...