JULY 2007 filers, post your timelines !

can anybody explain why I got FP notice code 2, when everybody else seems to be getting code 3. Is anything wrong?
will they ask me to go for another FP for I-130 separately?

Did you send the correct fee(Total of $935 which was the right fee before Jul 30th.) If you did not, perhaps you will be asked to pay the right fee before the next finger print. Code 3 covers FP for I-485 and 765. (Thumb print, 10 finger prints photo and signature processed into computer data base)

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you send the correct fee(Total of $935 which was the right fee before Jul 30th.) If you did not, perhaps you will be asked to pay the right fee before the next finger print. Code 3 covers FP for I-485 and 765. (Thumb print, 10 finger prints photo and signature processed into computer data base)

I wrote the check for $70 for fingerprints,it was cashed successfully along with the others.On my fingerprint notice it says for I-485 and I-765,but code2:confused:

ASC codes

I wrote the check for $70 for fingerprints,it was cashed successfully along with the others.On my fingerprint notice it says for I-485 and I-765,but code2:confused:

I had read from somewhere in the forum that

ASC code 1 is for your 10 finger fingerprints (called TENPRINTS).
ASC code 2 is Biometrics. Thats your thumbprint, picture and signature. Typically for your I-765
ASC code 3 is for both of the above (consolidated into one). This is typically for your I-485

Hence, you may like to check with USCIS either over phone or through Infopass before you go for your actual FP.

New July Filer Timeline

JULY TRACKER
Bengals:
Do: Cincinnati, OH
7/23: i130, i485, i765, i693, and i864 sent to Chicago Lockbox
7/24:RD
8/07:FP notice for 8/30 (ASC code 3 )
8/22:RFE on i864
8/30:FP Done
8/30:LUD on i765
9/01:RFE sent to Lee's Summit, MO
9/03:Receipts for i130 and i765
9/05:RFE received by Uscis
9/07:Receipts for i485 (finally)
9/07:LUD and Email on i485; Case resumed

Got my EAD in the mail today. Again, I hope this helps others estimate their timelines, I know I looked through almost everyone's timeline while waiting ( and it helped a lot !! ) so it is only fair to share mine.
--------------
DO: Chicago
7/17: I485, I130, I765 Sent
7/18: RD
7/27: ND
7/30: LUD I765, I130, I485
7/31: FP Notice date
8/14: RFI ( birth certificate )
8/17: RFI received from lee's summit in mail
8/17: FP Done, LUD I765
8/20: LUD I765
8/22: RFI sent
8/23: RFI Delivered to lee's summit
8/27: LUD I485, processing resumed
9/05: LUD I765: card production ordered
9/10: Card received in mail
----------------------------

They might send an RFE possibly for the I-693.
Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks Amidt for your answer, but I have already sent everything in the package. The sealed I-693 (medical) and I-864 (aff. of Supp.) are already included in my package that I had sent. The doctor gave me a copy of what he said in there and it basically said that I was current with every immunization and all the tests came out negative.

Thanks also Godisgoodtome for your answer.

The only thing I am worried about, and realize what a "FOOL" I was, has to do with the G-325A, for my wife and I. When you go and print the form on USCIS.gov, you get 4 pages of the same thing, so me and my "rational" thinking thought that it may have been a mistake, so I gave only one page of that for my wife's I-130 and one for me, plus only one copy for the I-485, instead of giving the 4 copies for each form that required the G-325A.

Nevertheless to be as complete as possible (or rather as complete as I thought I would be) in the whole package (I-130, I-485, I-765, I-864, I-693) I added some supplementary information and evidence in which I also included the 2 remaining copies of forms I-325A.

Does anybody know if the fact that I handed just one page of the G-325A instead of the 4 (which are exactly the same thing), can make them request an RFE for those, or will they make copies themselves?

Its not a big deal to receive an RFE on G-325A, if I could give all the evidence in the original package (I-864, I-693, wife's W2's and 1090...) this is nothing. The only problem is I don't want any timeouts that would slow the process even by a day.

Thanks.

Coho from what I see she didn't apply for AP so I would think her total fees should be $765.

I am mentioning that because I also did not file for I-131 and my total was $765, so if you are correct, I may be getting a RFE for that. Although I doubt it because I got the FP notice and my code 3 appointment is for 09/27.

We sent only one copy of G325 to our lawyer for submission to USCIS. He made us to sign all the 4 copies of G325A before sending them to Chicago.

I am guessing that since you sent in I's (130, 131, 485...) you mean the lawyer made you sign the 12 copies (4 by petitioner and 8 by applicant) and more if I-131 requires any?.

What I mean is if a form requires form G-325A be attached, that means 4 copies of the same: right?

I didn't do that, I thought it was a redundant mistake on their behalf and in all just had 4 copies TOTAL in the package as I put one copy for each form I-130 (my wife and mine) and I-485 or I-765 (which ever one requires G325A), and just added the left overs in the additional information section of my whole package, just in case.

Form G 325 A

I sent 4 copies with my application and my wife did the same ie 4 copies with her application.

By the by, if you download form G-325A from USCIS website, you will find 4 copies of G-325A and an instruction sheet. On the instruction sheet, paragraph 2 requires you to fill up all the copies and send.

Again in form G325A, wherein you put your signature, on the very next column, you are instructed to submit all copies of the form. You will also observe that these forms are meant for various offices as evident from the foot note on the left bottom corner. (4th copy is meant for the consulate... I guess for the applicants seeking CP)

Also our lawyer advised us to write our full name in our mother tongue as our native alphabet is not Roman letters and there is a column for furnishing this info! Looks silly.

I hope USCIS will make copies for you if you do not send all. This is my guess as I do not see any poster in this forum on this subject.

Updating info

Hi all,
Hope someone finds this useful:I130 for sibling os USC

mailed : July 26th 07 by certf mail ret receipt
Delv @ Lag Niguel: Aug 7th
Check cashed : Aug 31st (Ret postcard was sent on 4th Sept, the stamps says "CSC AM AUG 24 2007")

Recvd NOA : Sept 10th with RD of July 26th, oddly priority date is blank.

Does anyone know why the PD is blank?

I sent 4 copies with my application and my wife did the same ie 4 copies with her application.

By the by, if you download form G-325A from USCIS website, you will find 4 copies of G-325A and an instruction sheet. On the instruction sheet, paragraph 2 requires you to fill up all the copies and send.

Again in form G325A, wherein you put your signature, on the very next column, you are instructed to submit all copies of the form. You will also observe that these forms are meant for various offices as evident from the foot note on the left bottom corner. (4th copy is meant for the consulate... I guess for the applicants seeking CP)

Also our lawyer advised us to write our full name in our mother tongue as our native alphabet is not Roman letters and there is a column for furnishing this info! Looks silly.

I hope USCIS will make copies for you if you do not send all. This is my guess as I do not see any poster in this forum on this subject.

Thanks Coho.
I realized that also but right after I sent the package.

Anyway all in all I did send the four copies. My wife's 4 which will cover the I-130, plus the 4 for me. The problem was since two different forms: I-130 and I believe I-485 (or maybe the 765 one) requested form G325A also would I have had to send an extra 4?

Anyway, we will see.

I would assume that those requests would be made if you don't file concurrently, but we did, so just 4 copies included in the whole package should (I hope) be enough to be dispatched to whoom it may concern.

If not they could at least make copies and certify them themselves I hope.

Anyway if I get an RFE on this its o.k.

As you can see on my signature timeline, my next step is fingerprinting. I would think that if something like that was missing and they wanted it, they would have sent me an RFE already. Don't you?

Thanks anyway.

Completed FP this morning. Appointment was at 10 AM, I was there by 9 and completed everything and was out by 10 AM.

Case status is still not available online.

hello july applic....
Hows everyone doing? Hope everyone is holding on for good in here... good to know that USCIS is doing some work....lol.