JULY 2007 filers, post your timelines !

yes you applied here, but she would have to be interviewed in marcedonia at the consulate and get her travelling document and come down here ... the response from on this thread are all correct.

I agree with the both of you. I would assume this is next step

A few weeks after you have received your last Notice of Action indicating the approval and forwarding of your I-130 application to the NVC, the NVC will send your relative a packet of forms that you and your relative must fill out before your relative can be given an interview date with a consulate abroad. The packet will likely contain an Of-169 form, and an Of-230 part one and two forms that must be filled out by the intending immigrant. An I-864 form is also included that must be filled out by the petitioner (living in the US). The I-864 is the Affidavit of Support form that requires copies of the petitioners past 3 U.S tax returns (or tax transcripts which are free from the IRS) as well as any bank or financial records available (see the I-864 for exact requirements based on your case). The petitioner must make at least 125% above the U.S federal poverty to indicate to the U.S government that the intending immigrant will not become a federal charge to the government when he/she arrives in the U.S.. If the petitioner cannot meet these requirements, then he/she must still file an I-864, and find a joint sponsor who can meet the requirements on his/her own. When a joint sponsor is needed ,proof of their U.S citizenship or permanent residency is required. (i.e. copy of birth certificate, immigration status etc). The joint sponsor must be residing in the U.S, and he/she must also submit his/her past 3 years U.S tax returns along with bank or any other financial records available. The joint sponsor must submit his/her own I-864 form to accompany the petitioner's I-864 form.

I have updated my signature( after RFI ):
--------------
DO: Chicago
7/17: I485, I130, I765 Sent
7/18: RD
7/27: ND
7/30: LUD I765, I130, I485
7/31: FP Notice date
8/14: RFI ( birth certificate )
8/17: RFI received from lee's summit in mail
8/17: FP Done, LUD I765
8/20: LUD I765
8/22: RFI sent
8/23: RFI Delivered to lee's summit
8/27: LUD I485, processing resumed
--------------

I have updated my signature( after RFI ):
--------------

8/27: LUD I485, processing resumed
--------------

waoo Guys so far its like Clevland and Chicago DO's are leading the chart based on timeline..... very interesting,,,
you would think otherwise since these 2 cities have a higher percentage of immigrants...
Well lets see how it goes....lol:)

things are moving

I just got the Fingerprint notice today in the mail. My appointment is scheduled for september 27th.

Can someone please let me know what to expect after/before fingerprints?

If I recieved NOAS for I's (485, 130 and 765), and just got FP appointment, and no RFE's is it still possible that they ask for some, or am I past the point for RFE's.

I think I gave them everything (pretty sure in fact), and I even gave them more than they asked for, so I hope not, so my case can go without any timeouts in the process.

Also if I tried logging my MSC# on the USCIS site, and it doesn't recognaze any of them (I-485, I-130, I-765) does that mean that they haven't entered me in the system and that something can still be missing.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi everyone,
i see that things are finally moving for us. i got my interview letter today for noverber 27th after having my boimetrics done over a month ago (july 31st) with no LUDs whatsoever!
It has a notice date of august 29th and a priority date of july 6th.
i hope every one else gets theirs soon so we can all prepare together.

I just got the Fingerprint notice today in the mail. My appointment is scheduled for september 27th.

If I recieved NOAS for I's (485, 130 and 765), and just got FP appointment, and no RFE's is it still possible that they ask for some, or am I past the point for RFE's.

I think I gave them everything (pretty sure in fact), and I even gave them more than they asked for, so I hope not, so my case can go without any timeouts in the process.

Also if I tried logging my MSC# on the USCIS site, and it doesn't recognaze any of them (I-485, I-130, I-765) does that mean that they haven't entered me in the system and that something can still be missing.

Thanks.

wel lets hope so, but if they need anything they will send a mail, so far it seems you are okay. for the online satus, it will take a while, mine hasn't shown up yet exceot for my EAD.... so it varies depending on who loads it and your DO I think.....
any way good luck and welcome to the waiting game.

hi everyone,
i see that things are finally moving for us. i got my interview letter today for noverber 27th after having my boimetrics done over a month ago (july 31st) with no LUDs whatsoever!

congratulations jayjen..
thats exctly my point... .. chicago and cleveland tops the chart so far for july and august filers....
congrats....:)

hi everyone,

Congratulations on you Interview letter!!!
With all that backlog I'm just glad they are moving at all. I'm waiting for my IL and I do NOT like the waiting game. :)

Biometrics done today. Nothing special. My appointment was set at 3pm but I was already there by 2:15. I filled out the form that they gave me and was called immediately after handing back the form. My picture and fingerprints were taken. They had a mini-survey form that they ask you to fill out after. That was it. All in all, it took less than 10 minutes.

Also, received receipt notices for I-485 and I-765 and an RFI for I-94. Good thing my replacement card came a couple of days before. Sent the RFI reply today as well. Will update the signature.

Got my receipts in the mail today.

Just noticed that the 'Priority Date' is blank in all the notices. Is that normal? What is my priority date?

Hi Everyone- do you have room for another couple? Our timeline for my husband is in my signature.

Does anyone have any info about travel docs (I-131) and how long they seem to be running? My husband is hoping to make it back home for his brothers wedding. We live in Michigan so we are only an hour drive from his family in Canada and hope to make it back before the wedding if possible. We have used an attorney to help us with the paperwork.

Thanks.

They might send an RFE possibly for the I-693.
Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

RFE for I-693

They might send an RFE possibly for the I-693.
Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

yeah..

I read in one of the threads that an applicant received a RFE for I-693. Although the applicant had enclosed the sealed envelope got from the Doctor's office, USCIS found out that it contained photo copies of the signed documents. The Doctor's office had enclosed photo copies instead of original copies by mistake. Hence the RFE...

just update.Got my NOA today in the mail.
by the way,the receipt numbers on NOAs are different from the ones retrieved from the checks.

So...I am doing my usual half-hearted check for online case status and I see that my EAD has been ordered !! Hang in there guys, u should be next.
--------------
7/18: RD
7/27: ND
7/30: LUD I765, I130, I485
7/31: FP Notice date
8/14: RFI ( birth certificate )
8/17: RFI received from lee's summit in mail
8/17: FP Done, LUD I765
8/20: LUD I765
8/22: RFI sent