July 2002 Tracker

FINALLY got 2nd FP notice last night. Scheduled for March 31.

Thank goodness. Hopefully it's a good sign that something is moving at BCIS....

RD 7/02
FP 8/02
RFE 11/03

Just wondering if one can before the schedule date for FP ?

RD : Jul 2002.
ND : Jul 2002.
FP : Sep 2002.
No FP2 Notice yet.

Hope we get it too

Just hoping that I see my FP2 notice soon...

Good Luck to all the guys..>!!

Approved!!

Mine and wife's case approved. Just checked message over phone and net. Says it was approved on 23rd and letter mailed out!!
ND: 07/01/02
EAD1 : july 2002
EAD2: july 2003
FP1: Aug 23
FP2: Jan 15th
EAC-02230*****
Had sent in application for 3rd EAD. USPS shows mail delivered on saturday 03/20/04!!

Best of luck to you all!!

FP2 notice received !

Hey Guys,
I just got my FP2 notice... FP schedule on April 20..8.00AM

Do you think I can go early and see if they would accept...?

I was told I could try to do it but i depends on the load on that day... !! Any advise/suggestion will be greatly appreciated..

Thanks guys

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to hear it Ben!

I decided not to go early for mine (scheduled for tomorrow). I figured I would just show up as scheduled. I really don't think there is that much benefit from going early in terms of earlier approval but it's really just my thought.

Good luck. Hopefully we can post some good news soon :)

Got FP done today before the schedule date

Hey guys,
I spoke to my attorney this morning and she asked me to give it a try to do FP before the scheduled date 04/20..

So Iwent this afternoon to New Rochelle cneter(NY).. There were hardly anyone on line and they did not ask any questions..

May be bcos of lunch time or I just got lucky !!

I am not sure if there is any benefit like scotgirl said but I did it anyway...

Lets hope for the best...

Thanks

Ben

Went for 2nd FP today. Similar story to Ben. No problems.

Did not bother to ask them to predict timeframe as I feel they have no idea at that office. Hoping for approval soon though (for all July filers!!).

Scotgirl

RD 7/02
FP 8/02
RFE 11/03
FP2 3/04

My stamping experience

I went in for my stamping around 9 in the morning. There were just a few people inside. 3 people in line. 2 minutes and were given waiting numbers. While we were waiting for our finger print be taken, our number flashed at the counter. Went and gave the documents. First thing he said was "finally its over huh!". Officer was very friendly and courteous. He kept the documents and asked to finish the finger print. 5 minutes later we were back at the counter with finger prints done. Gave that paper to the immigration officer. He stamped on the passport and told that the card would take about 1 year!!
We were out in less than 20 minutes!
I was little confused from the wording on the approval letter. Hope this helps all others (who have gone through an attorney):
The approval letter says "This is a courtesy copy. Original sent to the attorney. This document may not be used in lieu of the original". It also says get this letter among other things. I thought I will go with the letter I received than to wait for my attorney to send the one he received. There was no problem at all.
Documents:
1. Approval received by me
2. PAssport
3. I-94
4. 2 ADIT style pictures
5. Our current EAD (We do not have AP)

That is it. Its a good feeling, I do not have to worry about GC anymore!

I thought this could help!
Good luck to one and all.

Congrats Paaps

Thats great news... !! Congrats again and thanks for sharing your experience !!

I hope soon all the July filer will be able to post the same msg !!

Congrats again & enjoy !

Thanks

Ben

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated Tracking method at USCIS

Hey Guys,
I am not sure if everybody is aware of the new tracking method provided by the USCIS,
You can register all the cases pending and when there is an update to any of your case.. It automatically send you an e-mail///Its pretty cool.... not sure if anybody checked it out...

Thanks

Ben

2nd FP was done.

Hi,

I went to 2nd FP on 4/21.
I was waiting for the letter of 2nd FP notification for a looong time.
Now, I just wait for approval for about 4 months....

My friend did 2nd FP last Oct and received passport stamp on Feb this year. So I guess duration is approx. 4 month.

My AP will be expired on 5/20 and I haven't received new one yet although I submitted request in Jan.
Since I have a plan to go on biz trip to overseas next month, I talked with the law firm and my mgr. We all agreed to submit expedite request for my AP approval with $$$.
I hope to get new AP soon.

EAD will be expired in Aug.1.2004. I doubt I get GC approval by then.
Thus, I'll have to get "interim EAD" in Mid July.

It really doesn't make sense that we have to pay money expedite request. I don't have to do it if USCIS process all of our doc. in a timely manner... I wonder they don't do their job quickly enough in order to get this kind of extra money....

Thanks,
Tmp

Got Fp2 notice

Guys,

I got my Fp2 notice for 6/5/04. Only for me & not my wife.

RD: 07/02/02
ND: 07/05/02

Speedking

Re: Got Fp2 notice

Originally posted by speedking
Guys,

I got my Fp2 notice for 6/5/04. Only for me & not my wife.

RD: 07/02/02
ND: 07/05/02

Speedking

Hmm ... I did not get an FP2 notice yet. I got my first one done Sep. 2002. Should I call or just let time do its bidding ?

Cheers !

Re: Re: Got Fp2 notice

Hariyaali

You just need to wait... Don't bother them by your call.
You have not got 2nd FP notice because your case is not reviewed yet.
Once officer looks at it, then, he/she will create 2nd FP notice and send it to you.

Thanks,
Tmp