July 2002 Tracker

state maryland
center baltimore
but since i will not be able to go on march 4th we r planning to reschedule for march 10th
do we have to call to reschedule or just go there with the notice
thanks

My ND is July 1st. We did our 2nd FP on Jan 15th!
State: CT. Center: Hartford.
It was scheduled for 15th and done on 15th.
MY EAD is expiring in July. Should I be applying for 3rd EAD?

RFE

I got rfe for two pay checks and Emploment letter 12/23/03
I will be sending the reply by Feb 1 week

paaps,

I would apply for renewed EAD and AP. My AP expires in May and EAD expires in July. I'm renewing now. From reading the VSC forum, it seems it can take up to 6 months for renewal!

Good luck :)
Scotgirl

Guys

How are you all doing? Any news on anyone's case?

I have sent documents today to lawyer for 3rd EAD and AP. Just my update.

Fingers crossed for the July filers!
Scotgirl

Re: RFE

Originally posted by kss
I got rfe for two pay checks and Emploment letter 12/23/03
I will be sending the reply by Feb 1 week

KSS,
Did you have to complete FP 2 before you recieved your RFE?

My RD is July 5, and ND july 9th 2002. No FP2 yet.

Rfe

dinpree..
No I didn't get finger print.. I got rfe just after my 15 month 1st fp expire

Update: Attorney sent EAD/AP #3 forms

I guess this means that I have to be on the EAD status for a longer time than anticipated...

I guess if I see any approvals in the vicinity of our dates, it would be enough to bring some cheer here :)

RD 07/29

Question about address change

Hey guys,
We moved to a new address a few day back and today i checked online and found that my wife's FP was sent out a week ago.

I have already sent the AR 11 form and informed the Post office for forwarding all mail to my new address..

Do you think the FP notice will be forwarded to the New Address....?

Please advise

Thanks

bumping up july 2002

Whats is happening with july 02 filers ? no second fp, no approvals, nothing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see dec 02 cases being approved.

I am really ticked off with these incompetent bozos . Anybody here from NJ who wants to contact a senator ? , please reply on how we can go about doing that instead of sitting with our thumbs up our respective a..es

speedking

Same with me no FP2

Hi,
I am i NJ & did my FP1 in Aug 02. No news for FP2 yet. I heard that NJ ACS is very busy so our FP2 will get delayed & hence the approval .:mad: :mad: :mad:

Already applied for 3rd EAD & AP.
Speedking are you planning to contact senetor ? I have signed the petition. Lets hope someting positive comes out of it.

Samy70

RD 7/8/02
ND 7/12/02
FP1 8/29/02
FP2 ??????
AD ??????

Same here. No FP2 yet.

The Philadelphia ASC must be busy twiddling thumbs too. It's totally ridiculous.

Just applied for 3rd EAD also...

2nd FP

I got RFE Dec 27 03 and last week replied, updated on March 10 and I got 2 nd FP notice yesterday .. Due 04/15/04
04/18/04 just completing 18 month...

I sent lawyers and company an e-mail today asking them to call BCIS for status update on my case.

Lawyer had previously said there was nothing that could be done because of the official processing times but I am tired of waiting. I have also read other people saying that status enquiries triggered FP2 notices or other such things and that's what I'm hoping might happen.

Fingers crossed guys...this journey has already taken too long....

Scotgirl

RD 7/02
FP 8/02
RFE 11/03
since then...nothing

2nd FP notice

Hi,
I just received my 2nd FP notice (1st on Sep. '02). Going to Brooklyn on April 2nd.

Don't know if this will my processing.

------
RD: 07/30/02
ND: 08/02/02
FP: 09/23/02