JULY 2001 thread for I-485 Mailers to CSC (from 11/16/2001)

fp date nov 5th

Hi Saab,

Hope this helps. And one more thing is RFE received only for my wife. And I also received EAD on DEC 28th, 2001.

Thanks

AVM Update - Processing resumed

AVM now says Jan 11th fingerprints recvd. Processing is now resumed.

Earlier it said Dec 6 , FP recvd- Pending review

WAC-01-269-xxxxx
Ditto for my wife.

Anyone know what happens next ;-)

friend received FP notice today (01/220) rd 7/24 nd 9/06 WAC# 01-276 (San jose)

friend received FP notice today (01/220) rd 7/24 nd 9/06 WAC# 01-276 (San jose)

Estimate of time from FP to Approval?

Does anybody have insight into the average time it takes from the date of finger print completion to the approval notice?
From the PCee\'s april summary the average seems to be around 8 weeks. There were few cases that got approved within 5 weeks of FP completion. Please share any recent experiences (time it took from FP completion to approval) of yours or any acquaintances that have receieved the approvals in the recent past.

previous data is misleading

The waiting period is only going to get worse because the adjudication-ready queue size is getting longer. Try to get a better feel for it based on RD. I guess that the earliest July RD approval is couple of months away.

No Title

inslongwaiter,

As Venu Reddy wrote, approvals are based on RD/ND, not when FPs are done/adjucation ready. As of today if RD is on or before May 2001 and the case is adjucation ready then may get approval soon. I guess others have to wait...

- PCee

New Comer

Here is some info:

MD:07/03/01
RD:07/05/01
ND:08/28/01
WAC-01-268-*
AP 09/15/01
EAD 10/15/01
FP: 01/07/02 FPSC 02/08/02 FPDONE 01/11/02

AVM: Mail you FP Notice on Jan 15th
AVM: Processing Resumed on Jan 17th

So I guess it did make different between Pending Review and Processing Resumed.

recd ead for my wife

recd on Jan 26 2002 - it was mailed as per avm on Jan 23 2002
(there was an rfe for ead for my wife for 2 photographs)
we sent photos on dec 5 2001

July RD approvals Guess

I think currently prior to April,May RD are getting approvals. I have not heard any case with RD June approval. Any thoughts to share ???

No Title

Srujs,
I guess, now all April/May or earlier RD cases that are adjucation ready are already assigned to officers and now they started picking up June cases. Note that once cases is assigned to officer it may take any where between few days to few weeks for the approval.
-PCee