• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

JULY 15 Re-draw Maybe Cancelled!!!!

I just wish July 15th comes in a Jiffy so that all this commotion we r deliberating ourselves on will be over n d truth revealed. Then, we can begin constructive deliberation as one family!!!!!

Heide Bronke Fulton, a State Department spokeswoman, said Tuesday the department was aware of the "potential" for a lawsuit but could not confirm if the case had actually been filed and would not comment on potential or pending litigation. She said the department had no choice but to invalidate the initial results and hold a redrawing because the first lottery had not been random as required by law.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap...8ffssw?docId=8720c4afc5744c40ba6252f1f7fcad87
You see? Isn't it fun to tickle Uncle Sam's balls?! I personally give us 1 chance to 10, but the fun we gain is pretty much priceless.

Heide Bronke Fulton, a State Department spokeswoman, said Tuesday the department was aware of the "potential" for a lawsuit but could not confirm if the case had actually been filed and would not comment on potential or pending litigation. She said the department had no choice but to invalidate the initial results and hold a redrawing because the first lottery had not been random as required by law.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap...8ffssw?docId=8720c4afc5744c40ba6252f1f7fcad87

Thanks jayo2k. You must be very good in research findings. A lot of helpful constructive - informative findings have been posted by you on this forum by you since dis DV 2012 flop. Thumbs Up!!!

As things look from that link u posted, the DOS are still heck bent on re-drawing stating that its un-fair & doesn’t meet their random laws.

That means the possibility of a compromise between Mr. White (DV 22k) & DOS is close to nothing.....

When two elephant fights (Mr. White & DOS), its the grass (all we potential dv immigrant) that suffer.

Oh dear with the DV lottery this year! Maybe it's because of the high amount of people applying every year the system exploded with too much income of selectees this year lol Maybe it could not handle all the millions of selectees this year.

yup, it's a win win situation for Mr white... he wins (he is a star for immigrant seeking lawyer), he lose... he is the man that fought for foreigners...
now we need to wait for OIG conclusion
Thanks jayo2k. You must be very good in research findings. A lot of helpful constructive - informative findings have been posted by you on this forum by you since dis DV 2012 flop. Thumbs Up!!!

As things look from that link u posted, the DOS are still heck bent on re-drawing stating that its un-fair & doesn’t meet their random laws.

That means the possibility of a compromise between Mr. White (DV 22k) & DOS is close to nothing.....

When two elephant fights (Mr. White & DOS), its the grass (all we potential dv immigrant) that suffer.

I'm glad someone else read the same meaning as I did into that quote Jayo2k posted. I don't think DOS will just take back their words because I'm sure the looked into possible ramifications before coming into a conclusion of re-draw! And we all are just speculating about cancelling July 15 results because nothing has changed on DOS website!

yup, it's a win win situation for Mr white... he wins (he is a star for immigrant seeking lawyer), he lose... he is the man that fought for foreigners...
now we need to wait for OIG conclusion
I thought OIG has already completed the investigation and that is why the lawsuit was filed (i could be wrong).

I thought OIG has already completed the investigation and that is why the lawsuit was filed (i could be wrong).

NO, they have not! They said they will be done in weeks! I'm thinking, they wanna buy time so that the results will still be released July 15.

I'm glad someone else read the same meaning as I did into that quote Jayo2k posted. I don't think DOS will just take back their words because I'm sure the looked into possible ramifications before coming into a conclusion of re-draw! And we all are just speculating about cancelling July 15 results because nothing has changed on DOS website!
Very true. I guess Mr. white is also speculating as he mentioned the possible cancellation.

nope, there is an interesting quote from DOS saying something like this "we are waiting for the OIG result & we will hounor what they will tell us to do"

Code for leaving room to shift tact. They keep saying the law of randomness, what is the law of randomness other the plain meaning? When they say it is not random enough, that is another way of saying we don't believe in random except it meets our own 'randomness'. Human interference.

Last edited by a moderator:
that was a play by a belgian comedy troop... at first I though it was real & couldn't stop laughing... but then i found out it was a play... they are from the neerlandese part of belgium
lol, lol...they said it's not real, but men this is still funny!!!!. I laugh until I cry each time I watch it!!! lol

the first time i was literaly crying tears... couldn't stop laughing. but after i found out it was fake, it lost all its magic.
lol, lol...they said it's not real, but men this is still funny!!!!. I laugh until I cry each time I watch it!!! lol