JULY 01 FILERS TRACKER LIST -- milk

Milk, thanks...i was about to post my details ...

I think all the july cases will get approved soooon...

Milk please knock me off ur waiting list

My ID is EAC01254 in your list. Approved as of May 1st.
PD July 2000
Rd July 10, 2001
ND Aug 24th,2001
AD May 1st, 2002

RD 07/2001 approved

Hi Friends,

My wife\'s and my case are approved on May 2. Here are details
PD - 04/1999
RD - 07/13/2001
ND - 08/27/2001
FP - 12/27/2001
AD - 05/02/2002
EAC - EAC-01-256-50xxx
EB2/INDIA/NJ

Approved july 10th case EAC-256 on 05/02/02. old id was gc0701.

Milk, pl. update the list. thanks for the wonderful job you are doing!!! Good luck to all!!!

Approved RD 7/12

RD: 7/12, ND 8/27, AD 5/2/02, EB2, PD 3/00

Milk, Thanks a lot for maintaining the list and I wish all of you Good Luck. Please add my details to the list

Couple of EAD Renewal Questions

RD-7/9/01; ND 8/23/02 -
Since I haven\'t gotten my approval yet, I think it is time to apply for my EAD Renewal. I am doing it myself to avoid the Lawyer\'s Fees.
I have 2 questions:
1. The Instructions on the I-765 Form say that a "Signature Card" is required. Do you know where this can be obtained from, other than from an INS office.
2. I was laid-off 7 months after my I-485 application and I am now working on my EAD. Column 15 on form I-765 has "Current Immigration Status" - am I supposed to fll in "EAD" out there.

Thanks

fib, just wait for couple of weeks. you have to apply for EAD .....

renewal just 3 months back only. No need to apply now. I also thought of getting info to renew my EAD and Advance parole. But last week mine got approved. So just wait ....no need to hurry !
my RD was july 6th and was approved on may 2nd. My EAD will be expiring on 23rd of August.

rigate, my case has been transferred (on May 1st) to the ...

local INS office in Newark for an interview. I don\'t know how long this might take. So, I don\'t want to take any chances. My EAD expires on 8/26/02. So, I must apply by 5/26/02 - maybe a week earlier.

Better apply earlier.

You can go to local INS with receipt notice to get EAD if you do not received with in 90 days and avoid out of status situations.

Did anyone who got RFE during Apr 18th time period

responded back to the INS. If so can you share your status if the INS recieved or updated you case or anything. I just spoke to the IIO regarding my RFE which I sent last week. She says she did not recieve it even without asking my EAC number. All she asked was when did you send it and when I said in the begining of last week, she said they are having a mailroom backlog of about 3-4 weeks and I don\'t have to worry because of the backlog. After they recieve the response if the IIO does not raise any other RFE then it is going to take about 60 days to process because of the extra background checks to be done which the headoffice has ordered for all the cases. Man this just sucks. I do not know what are those extra background checks. Can some one share the some light on this.

Thanks.

Hi Netboyks

An RFE was issued in my case on April 18th,2002 .
It was received by my attorney on April 25th, 2002 .
RFE was about Tax returns for last 2 years.

Attorney filed the response on May 2nd,2002 .

RFE was received on May 7th,2002 (today afternoon).

These are my particulars on I-485

RD 7/26/2001
ND 9/20/2001
FP 12/18/2001
AD God knows when ??

Thanks Hariom

I was thinking to update the list over the weekend...as rupnet is having all the updates instantly....for the past 10 days, I was just updating this list over the weekend....any way....thanks ...

Yes, My wife\'s(primary) case is approved on 05/08.