JULY 01 FILERS TRACKER LIST -- milk

Milk ... Can u authenticate this News?

Is this correct that INS has suspended the GC processing including 485?

How can we confirm this news or rumour?

Thanks
GC Watcher

Don\'t believe

everything that is discussed here unless there is some link posted to authenticate (like INS official statement or a statement from reputed attorneys on the web like Murthy/Rajeeve Khanna etc). Obviously some weak minds and half knowledge fellas post something without proof, for which you shouldn\'t be pressing the panic buttons.

Just look back couple of years and compare the 485 processing time then and now, you can clearly see the difference. We shouldn\'t be worried if people with dates later than ours gets approved as we really have no complete knowledge of how the adjucating officers pick up the pending apps.

milk 485 was approved in 12th april....old handle was gcjuly.

I was not able to post because of posting problem with old id. It is already in your pending list.

Thanks

Case approved as per AVM. AD-Apr 19, RD Jul 13 2001.

Details -
RD-Jul 13 2001,
AD-APR 19 2002
PD-aug or sep 1998
EAC 01-256-xxxxx
Thanks a lot Milk for a fabulous job in maintaining a July RD list, and others contributing to the forum! Please take me off the list whenever you update it. Thanks again.

my case is approved today

Milk, please update my case on your list. My handle is gggg. I had to change my login due to problems with the posting.

Just thought of visiting old friends / Hi Milk

Guys cheer up, I know it is taking time but nevertheless keep up your spirits. In the meanwhile start gathering the documents / info for possible RFEs(just in case).

My AVM still says approved although I stamped on April 2nd. Still waiting to hear further.

talked to iio(May 1st)

I asked her regarding status of my case.
IIO - its still pending and no decision has been made.
me - does it mean that the case has been assigned to officer?
IIO - Yes it has been assigned to the officer
me - Do you have any idea how long before a decision is made?
IIO - No idea. Wait for couple of weeks, infact for 30 - 60 days or it can take more than that also!

So nothing new...other than that the case has been assigned to the officer!
Waiting continues!
RD : 07/16
ND : 08/29

July 5 case approved

Guys,

My Case has been approved. Case No: EAC-01-252-XXXXX

Details:

Rd: Jul 5, 2001
Nd: Aug 22, 2001
FP: Nov 27, 2001
AD: Apr 30, 2002

Milk: Please update your list. This site was awesome and all of you guys hang in there as you guys are next.

Take care,
GCapplier

July 10 RD got approved

I485 Approved on 04/30/2001
EAC-01-254-XXX
PD:JULY 10
ND:AUG 24
AD:APRIL 30, 2002

07/16 Approved(May 2nd)

Finally my case got approved! Just heard it on avm...
RD : 7/16/01
ND : 08/29/01
FP : 12/01/01
PD : 09/00
AD : 05/02

Checked avm yesterday night 11 pm PST..no change..checked again this morning around 10 am PST..It changed to Approved!!

BTW yesterday I had called IIO and she asked me to wait for 30-60 days and added it can be more than that!!

Thanks to all of you and to Mr. Khanna for maintaining such a lovely site!

All the best to all those guys who r still waiting...ur turn will come soon...

Milk please update my status in ur list...a very special thanks to u!