AD: 2/19
EAC: 02-081-xxxxx

This site helped alot. Thank you to all

EB3 EAC -02-080-xxxxx RD:12/28/01 ND:1/8/02 A/D : 2/20/2002

EB3 EAC -02-080-xxxxx
RD: 12/28/01
ND: 1/8/02
A/D: 2/20/02

Thank you all, You guys been a great help, See ya all in 485 section. Good luck.
BdWiz

RD or ND

My AVM says my I-140 was received by them on 1/16/2002. Now would I consider this as RD or ND..I wanted to know as I do not have the Receipt in front of me (attorney has it) but he sent me the EAC#

thanks in advance

Got EAC #

PD 1/18/01
RD 1/23/02
ND 1/24/02
Partial EAC EAC-02-093-XXXXX

Waiting for Approval. Hopefully Soon!!!!!!!!!!

Is it true that the more you check the AVM..

it is likely they will flag it. Now the wait is getting bad..EAC-02-089-XXXXX

Who thinks this will come before March 15th? I have checked it twice already since the past 6 weeks, and now I am not going to check it.

Hi there

Have you ever heard of this kind of thing that more you try to find out what is your status and more they delay???? I don\'t think so.... :) Actually AVM is for your service and you can check it as many times as you want. There won\'t be any flag system or anything to check it that how many times you called. Actually on the other hand they do not have time to look on this kind of stupid things.... sorry if i offended anyone with this comment... but i wanted to let you know that this kind of small things does not matter much. So if some one try to check their AVM messages please do check it. It\'s your right to know about your status.

Sorry again.... :)

I really apprecite every ones\' help and comments on this bord... it\'s really helpfull to all of us. So keep on posting.......

My I140 also filed in last week of Jan and number EAC-02-094-xxxxxx. Now just waiting for the approval... Anyone near 094 number has got cleared yet... please post information here, that would help to figure out how long it\'s going to take for my case...

Thanks and good luck to every one for their GC process.

PLEASE HELP- HAS ANYONE RECEIVED APPROVAL NOTICE FOR APPROVALS AFTER 12TH FEBRUARY

I received my approval on 12th February but have not received the approval notice yet . Has anyone with approval on 12 Feb or after received the approval notice.

sathya.. mine is also same dates.. keep in touch !

i will let you know if i hear anything about mycase !

For baba patel

Actually to get EAC number it takes about 10 days. So I think wait for some more time and you should get your EAC number soon.

Good Luck

For Sujathakrish

Can you please put your first few digits of EAC number and have you got approval yet or waiting... Your answer will help.

Is there anyway to get the EAC Number ?

Could anyone post the number for automated enq. ? Also what does the EAC Number tells us ? Please explain.