J U N E 2010 filers please post your Progress here!

Received interview letter today. So excited! Is it possible they will skip the EAD since my interview is in a month?

So great! I envy you. Re: your question: I think your EAD is on the way before interview, unless there is some more evidence to send (if so you will receive yellow or pink letter). If the latter: you will have interview before getting your EAD.

Hi!

My update:

I found out the RFE is about financial stability. They claim the income doesn't meet the req (to be 125% above poverty line) , which is somehow crazy. Does any body know why they would say so? Also, they want the recent year tax stuff. I managed to get an infopass meeting for 18th, to discuss the income and find out what we can do about it. My husband doesn't cooperate here, and doesn't want to show his bank statement, claiming it creates IRS problems for him!!!! I am hoping in that meeting we convince them that we already meet the req. I also want to see if I can request expedition of my case based on financial loss. I will let you know about these after 18th. If anyone here can tell me anything about the issues I am having, I appreciate it:
- Why would they say we are below poverty line?? what financial info gives them that idea?
- Why my husband doesn't want to show his bank statement or deed of the house as extra assets?
- Can I request the expedition of the file while my file is on hold for the req'd financial documents? What should I tell them to prove the financial loss I'm going thru?

Good luck everyone, please pray for me! Thanks.

eagletieh create another thread asking those questions as most people dont go into this one only the june filers. Good Luck!!!

"Permanent Residence through US husband". Nebraska Center.

05/29/10...Mailed , I-485, I-864 and I-765 to the ........
06/05/10...Checks Cleared........
06/07/10...Notice of Action Received.......
XX/XX/XX Biometrics Notification.....
XX/XX/XX Biometrics Date
XX/XX/XX Employment Authorization Document Received I-765
XX/XX/XX Interview Letter
XX/XX/XX Interview Date
XX/XX/XX Green Card Received

I am on the same boat. It's been about a month now. I haven't heard anything since NOA. What status are you in?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Bitacora and pinkplumage

I was in the same situation... after receiving NOAs I never heard back from USCIS the only thing is that, in my case, I knew why I wasnt getting anything from USCIS: On june 18th the post office returned my mail to uscis saying it was "Undeliverable" (?!?)
I contacted uscis on the 800number, opened a case etc but that didnt seem to help at all. They freaked me out when they asked me to contact them again if I didnt hear anything after 45 days (45days?!?) and so after 45 days... NOTHING. Only after i mailed a package containing copies of the notices I had received and a letter explaining the situation is that uscis put my case back on track [pheww].
After mailing the "explanation package" to nbc I also requested that my 1765 be expedited. They approved my request withing 3 days! and on that same day I also received my biometrics letter (appointment date sometime in september but I "walked in" and got the biometrics done "earlier").

Ive heard of people who kind of were in the same situation and got stuck for years... So, try to find out whats going on. Maybe a rfe was issued but you never got it? or maybe the post office didnt deliver your mail (my case). Once you know what the problem is, contact uscis anyway you can!

I hope its a no big deal situation and that you guys can get back on track soon.

Finally received EAD and AP production and approval email from USCIS after responding RAE! Do you think that this means that the response that I gave for the RAE was ok with them? I'm still haven't got my interview ltr so kind of worried. I wonder how long it would be delayed.

Yea I think if it wasn't enough they wouldn't have issued the EAD or AP. you'll know if you get the interview letter.

Hi All,

I'm new to this forum. I applied for my GC (through marriage to USC) on June 19th 2010 and USCIS received the application package for the forms I130, I485 and I765 on June 28th 2010. I got all the required notifications within the first week of the application receipt. I also had my Biometric appointment on July 26th 2010. Until this date everything was moving as expected but once my biometric is done, neither I have recieved any interview letter yet nor anything is updated online. My last update date online shows July 15th 2010 which is before the biometric appointment date. I also called the customer service to find out what the matter is but I got the standard answer that the average application processing time for the form i-765 and i-130 is 3 months so I should inquire about it after end of September because that's when my 3 month is over.

The bottom line is that I haven't seen any update online nor I have received any notification so folks please let me know if there is anybody who is in the same situation. Any information regarding it would be really helpful.

Thanks you all in advance.

No updates online are to be expected. My status online still shows as if the last thing they did was receive my packet. Ive had my biometrics. Got interview letter and most recently a text saying they mailed my EAD . I would wait til 1st week of september or make an infopass appointment.

Thanks for the reply. I guess my best bet would be to wait until end of next month...Keeping my fingers crossed.

Hi jcrmlaredo
Congratulations on your AOS approval ! My case is running 2 weeks behind yours almost to the
day (see below). I'll be thankful if you can share some comments on your AOS interview e.g. what kind
of questions were asked and what documents were needed.
Also, I'll be eagerly awaiting your update on when you actually get the green card ...as I said I am
precisely 2 weeks behind you.

Thanks,
mr_spock

-----------------------------------------
07/07/2010: I-130+I-485+I-765+I-134 Apps. mailed to Chicago
Lockbox via USPS Express Mail
07/08/2010: App. packet rcvd by USCIS (per USPS tracking)
07/14/2010: Checks cashed
07/15/2010: USCIS Email+Text Msg: Receipt of all apps.
07/17/2010: I-797C NOA receipt notices rcvd. for all apps.
07/21/2010: Rcvd. I-797C NOA for Biometrics Appt for 8/16/10
08/16/2010: Biometrics Done at local USCIS App. Support Center
08/17/2010: Soft-touch to I-485 and I-765 by USCIS (evidently in response to biometrics on 08/16)
08/25/2010: I-797C NOA for AOS Interview on 09/24/2010
08/26/2010: I-765 EAD card ordered (status update email from USCIS)
08/31/2010: I-765 EAD card ordered (status update email from USCIS): DUPLICATE with 08/26 email
08/31/2010: I-131 Approved, approval notice mailed (status update email from USCIS)
09/03/2010: I-765 Approval notice mailed (status update email from USCIS)
09/04/2010: EAD card received (NOTE: A separate approval notice was never rcvd)
09/04/2010: AP papers received (NOTE: A separate approval notice was never rcvd)

Just updating my status timeline.

Congrats to jcrmlaredo! Would you please share your Interview experience with us? My interview i comming up in less than a month I hope Ill have the same luck...

@ mr_spock How did your interview go?

Waiting time

Just made it!!!!

Hi
I have filed for my mother this June. GL to all.

06/07/10...Mailed I-130, I-485, I-864 and I-131 package to the Chicago Lockbox........Day 1- Express Mail USPS at 2.31 Houston, TX
06/08/10..... Tracked and Confirmed Delivery to Chicago Lockbox at 9.35 AM... Day2
06/14/10...Email from USCIS with 3x receipt numbers msc........Day 8
xx/xx/xxxx...Checks Cleared........Day
06/16/10.... Notice of Action Received....Day 10
06/21/10 Biometrics Notification .....Day 15
07/07/10 Biometrics Date....Day 31 but walked in on 07/01/10 and did it( 25th day)
07/06/10 RFE.. for BC of mine and Last Income Tax Return (30 th day)
09/20/10 Send BC and IRS paper (104 th day-84th day of my stipulated 87 day from date of req-06/29/10)
09/21/10 NSC MO received my papers
09/22/10 Decision in 60 days told by mail
10/02/10 Interview Letter
11/02/10 Interview Date
XX/XX/XX Green Card Received

Approved ! Please see the July thread for further updates from me.
Good luck !

Congrats to jcrmlaredo! Would you please share your Interview experience with us? My interview i comming up in less than a month I hope Ill have the same luck...

@ mr_spock How did your interview go?

Finally made it!! Interviewer was super nice!! Interview lasted less than 20 minuets total!!! Thanks everyone who gave me advices!! Congrats to everyone who made it and good luck to the ones who are still waiting! God bless!

Congrats, Zincy...enjoy and happy life.
Question:-
What is your filing category?
What documents did you take to the interview?
What were the questions if any?

Our interview is on 11/9 F4 - Myslef, wife and son 12 yr old

Finally made it!! Interviewer was super nice!! Interview lasted less than 20 minuets total!!! Thanks everyone who gave me advices!! Congrats to everyone who made it and good luck to the ones who are still waiting! God bless!

My Interview was 45min long, the officer was nice and polite. Case has been approved!
Good luck to everyone else!