It is so quite for July, Aug & Sept 2003 filers

My RD is Sep 23 2003, I got the approval email yesterday telling me that my case was approved on Feb 23rd 2005 with no REF. I think yours should be approved pretty soon. Good Luck.

Two days in July '03

July 1, 2003: 24.6% Approved: 130 numbers tracked, 32 Approved.
July 8, 2003: 8.3% Approved: 217 numbers tracked, 18 Approved.
---------------------------------------------------------------
For July 1st, 2003
13 RFEs sent
2 RFE responses received
0 Cases with RFEs approved
---------------------------------------------
For July 8th, 2003
25 RFEs sent
13 RFE responses received
5 Cases with RFEs approved
---------------------------------------------
Two July 1st cases were approved on Feb 24th, 2005 (Thu)

Very nice job!

You guys did a very nice job here. That's amazing. There is a site seeming to track all months and for all service centers:

http://www.immigrationwatch.com/

My questions here are:

1. It's possible to track all of them?
2. Any different means/methods invovled?

Thx.

I485sept03 need to understand ...

I know I485sept03 you had posted spreadsheet in the thread.
I would like to know the process of finding total number of I485 cases for a particular month.
How many times I have to run the macro to get this information. Do I need to run macro for each day of the month for every 200 cases ?? Or is there is any best and quick method.
Not sure how immigrationwatch.com people tracking the cases ???
Thanks in advance....

Can you please run macro again ?

I485sept03 said:
I dont have the first week of August, but I have August 22 to 26

July (4 days sample only) ~31% approved. activities every day on all days.

August (5 days sample only ) ~27% approved. activities every day on all days.

Sept (4 days sample only ) ~13% approved. activities every day on some days.

Hi I485Sep03, Can you please release your latest and greatest report ?

Got RFE on February 25, Response received on March 1, LUD changed today (3/4). RFE is about re-submitting biographic informaiton for all of us. In additon, they asked me to submit a copy of I-94 issued in 2003.

EB1
I-140 approved in March 2003
I-485 ND: Sep 2003

Two days in July '03

July 1, 2003: 27.4% Approved: 135 numbers tracked, 37 Approved.
July 8, 2003: 14.4% Approved: 223 numbers tracked, 32 Approved.
For July 1st, 2003
16 RFEs sent, 2 RFE responses received, 0 Cases with RFEs approved
For July 8th, 2003
27 RFEs sent, 17 RFE responses received, 8 Cases with RFEs approved
Recent Approvals: 3 (Feb 28), 1 (Mar 1), 1 (Mar 2), 6 (Mar 3)
Recent RFEs sent: 1 (Mar 1), 1 (Mar 3)

RFE letter is only mailed to the Attorney

At least in my case that was true, and it seems to the experiance of others, judging from their posts.

RFE letter contents

RFE Issued Friday February 18, 2005 according online case status.
E-mail for case status change, the first LUD change since the original filing, sent Mon, 21 Feb 2005 09:00:01 -0500 (EST)
---------------------------------------------------
February 22, 2005
Refer to File Number: LIN032165xxxx
BARCODE

My Name
C/O Lawyer's name
Lawyer's address

Dear Sir or Madam:
RE: Form: I485
Beneficiary: My Name

REQUEST FOR EVIDENCE

The documentation submitted is not sufficient to warrant favorable consideration of your petition/application.

See Attachment for Details

Your response must be received in this office by May 17, 2005
Your case is being held in this office pending your response. Within this period you may:
1. Submit all of the evidence requested;
2. Submit some or none of the evidence requested and ask for a decision based upon the record; or
3. Withdraw the application or petition. (It is noted that if you request that the application or petition be withdrawn, the filing fee cannot be refunded).

You must submit all of the evidence at one time. Submission of only part of the evidence requested will be considered a request for a decision based upon the record. No extension of the period allowed to submit evidence will be granted. If the evidence submitted does not establish that your case was approvable at the time it was filed, it can be denied.
If you do not respond to this request within the time allowed, your case will be considered abandoned and denied. Evidence received in this office after the due date may not be considered.
PLACE THIS LETTER ON TOP OF YOUR RESPONSE. SUBMISSION OF EVIDENCE WITHOUT THIS LETTER WILL DELAY PROCESSING OF YOUR CASE AND MAY RESULT IN A DENIAL. PLEASE USE THE ENCLOSED ENVELOPE TO MAIL ADDITIONAL EVIDENCE REQUEST BACK TO THIS OFFICE.

Sincerely,

Don Neufeld
Acting Director
NSC

------------------------------------------------------------
Attachment
Submit a currently dated letter from your prospective permanent employer describing your present job duties and position in the organization, your proferred position (if different from current one) and the offered salary. The letter should be in the original and signed by an executive or officer of the organization who is authorized to make or confirm an offer of permanent employment. The letter must also indicate whether the terms and conditions of your employment-based visa position continue to exist.

If you have changed employers since filing your application for adjustment of status, the letter shall be issued by your current and new prospective permanent employer. This letter must specify the duties of the position, requirments of the position, job title, wage, and the date you actually began employment. This letter should be issued by an appropriate authority within the organization that has the ability to confirm the job offer.

If you have changed employers since filing your application for adjustment of status, please submit a statement including the names of all employers and beginning and ending dates of each employment.

Finally, if you have changed employers, please also see the following regarding "ability to pay."

[IDENT]Submit evidence to establish that your permanent employer has the ability to pay the proffered wage in accordance with Title 8, Code of Federal Regulations Part 204.5(g)(2). Such evidence may include, but is not limited to: a copy of their latest annual report; a copy of their most recently filed U.S. Federal Income Tax Return(s); IRS Forms 941 for the past four quarters; copies of IRS Forms W-2 showing the salary paid to you; copies of cancelled payroll checks (both sides) demonstrating your earnings from the new employer; and copies of audited financial statements covering the new employer's most recent fiscal or calendar year.

Note: If your new employer has 100 workers or more, you may, in lieu of the above, submit an original, signed statement from the Chief Financial Officer of the organization which describes their ongoing ability to pay the offered wage.

Do you have any statistics for July 15 03?

Hi,

Do you have any stats for 15 July 2003?

Thanks

benryan10 said:
July 1, 2003: 27.4% Approved: 135 numbers tracked, 37 Approved.
July 8, 2003: 14.4% Approved: 223 numbers tracked, 32 Approved.
For July 1st, 2003
16 RFEs sent, 2 RFE responses received, 0 Cases with RFEs approved
For July 8th, 2003
27 RFEs sent, 17 RFE responses received, 8 Cases with RFEs approved
Recent Approvals: 3 (Feb 28), 1 (Mar 1), 1 (Mar 2), 6 (Mar 3)
Recent RFEs sent: 1 (Mar 1), 1 (Mar 3)

Do you have any statistics for July 15 03? - No

July2003filer said:
Hi,

Do you have any stats for 15 July 2003?

Thanks

Sorry, I don't track any other days. I485Sep03 was/is tracking four days in July. Don't know which days.

REF from NSC

I got e-mail from NSC regarding the addtional information request this morning. I will update what I need to provide after I get the letter from NSC.
Does anyone with the similar RD get REF from NSC?

EB3
PD 05/02
I-140/I-485 RD :09/03 concurrent

Thank you

Two days in July '03

July 1, 2003: 27.7% Approved: 148 numbers tracked, 41 Approved.
July 8, 2003: 15.7% Approved: 223 numbers tracked, 35 Approved.
For July 1st, 2003
19 RFEs sent, 11 RFE responses received, 0 Cases with RFEs approved
Recent Approvals: 1 (Mar 4)
For July 8th, 2003
31 RFEs sent, 18 RFE responses received, 9 Cases with RFEs approved
Recent Approvals: 2 (Mar 7), 1 (Mar 9)
Recent RFEs sent: 1 (Mar 4), 3 (Mar 8)