It is so quite for July, Aug & Sept 2003 filers

Thank you so much!

Calmese,

Thank you so much.
My PD is Feb 2002, and I am also in accountng/auditing field, and RIR too.

So your info helps me a lot and thank you!

RFE Received

Hi

My I485 RD:07-11-2003

I got an email saying there was a RFE sent.

I have not got the RFE yet in my mail.

I will post the RFE once i get the mail.

TR74

485 Approved :

Hello everyone
Both mine and my Wife's 485 has been approved yesterday.Just wanna share this info with u guys.

PD Jan 2002

485----ND August 04 2003
AD March 25 2005

I got approval notice this morning!

I just got notice this morning too.

EB3
Working for public accounting firm
PD Feb 2002
I140 Approved Apr 2004
I485/I140 filed August 1, 2003
I485 approved March 25, 2005

Good luck for those people that are still waiting.

LUD Change but No Message change!

First of, I would like to congratulate EB3485Aug03NSC & vvennam for the approvals. Wish you goodluck!

The reason I wanted to post a reply is that both of your (EB3485Aug03NSC & vvennam) PD's are around my PD date and RD after mine.

My LUD never changed since filing of application. All of a sudden, my LUD changed on 03/24/2005 with no update to the message.

My reasoning is that USCIS (refer: backlog elimination update - 03/16/05) sorts EB3 application or any other application affected by retrogression by PD and sorts again by RD to ensure earlier installed policy of First-in-First-out.

So, having said that, since my PD is around your PDs and RD is before your RD's, could the LUD change be an approval with no update to message? Have you guys heard such things happen before?

One of my friend recently (feb 05) had a similar experience like the message said "RFE received etc" and no updates. My friend learned his approval only through the mail 7days after approval. Still his online message says the same after month and a half.

It would be nice to know the reason for LUD change, so I could be happy. Neverthless, I am at peace!

Thank You.

Lud

Hi flyingcolors,

First thank you.
Do you refer LUD to latest up date? If so, my LUD was march 25, 2005, the I485 approval date. However, not know the reason of your LUD change.

Good luck though.

RFE Copy

Hi

My status on the USCIS website was updated on 03/22/2005. It said they have asked for more information.

Just wanted to know if any one know answers to the following questions.
1. How long will it take to get the RFE information in mail.
2. Will I get a copy of the RFE in my mail or just the Lawyer.

If you have experience with RFE please let me know.

TR74

RFE goes to your lawyer.
I have received mine (after lawyer sent it to the company that sent it to me) in less than a week.

Good Luck.

Hi TR74 - Please let me know your PD and EB2/EB3 Cat

TR74 said:
Hi

My status on the USCIS website was updated on 03/22/2005. It said they have asked for more information.

Just wanted to know if any one know answers to the following questions.
1. How long will it take to get the RFE information in mail.
2. Will I get a copy of the RFE in my mail or just the Lawyer.

If you have experience with RFE please let me know.

TR74

Hi Chito123

EB3 and PD: Oct 2000

I have also update my signature... with details.

Last edited by a moderator:
Push up

I feel lots of approval coming for July, Aug, Sept filers soon. Keep updating as and when u hear anything :) !

Anyone know the emergency number for NSC?

Looks like a detailed status update may be possible if the number is called.

LUD changes on my 485 & EAD

LUD changed because of change of Address. Normally it should change only once for address change. But it is changing for past 4 days. Not sure, if they are working on my case. any idea ?

LUD Changed on : 4/8,4/11,4/12,4/14.

Last edited by a moderator: