Is PP worth for EB-1EA at TSC?

madgu-gc2005

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

I would like to get a feedback from you. My EB-1 I-140 is pending at TSC since Jan. 12, 2007. See below my signature. Is it worth going for PP at TSC? My attorney is saying that if I go for PP then my file might get transferred to NSC. Any idea on this stuff? I would appreciate your suggestions.

Last edited by a moderator:
I filed for pp at TSC.Hope that is not the case, hope my file stays at TSC. The check reached there today. Will keep you posted.

I-140 - efiled 01/17/07
Documents mailed 01/23/07
LUD 01/28/07
PP mailed 02/03/07
PP mail delivered 02/05/07

Madgu,

I just finished writing the previous post and then opened my email...I had 2 messages
1) that they got my pp request and
2) 140 approval email..
"The Texas Service Center has approved the following
I-140 Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker
that had been filed under the Premium Processing Service:

Receipt Number:
Petitioner:
Priority Date: //

Beneficiary:
DOB:
Classification:

The form I-797 Approval Notice will follow in the mail."

I-140- EB1A- efiled 01/17/07
LUD 01/28/07
PP mailed 02/03/07
APPROVED 02/05/07

Hi Madgu
My 140 was transferred to TSC and then I upgraded it to PP. It remained with TSC so I dont think it gets transferred if u upgrade. Just my experience though.

Madgu I am pretty sure is going to stay in TSC, is very rare when they transfer TSC to NSC, i Havent seen that yet, so dont worry!!! you'll be fine!!! I hope you get your approval soon :D

pradeep07 said:
Madgu,

I just finished writing the previous post and then opened my email...I had 2 messages
2) 140 approval email..

Receipt Number:
Petitioner:

Beneficiary:
DOB:
Classification:

LUD 01/28/07
PP mailed 02/03/07
APPROVED 02/05/07

Congratulations! Could you please post your credentials and what evidences you provided with your application in brief? Thank you.

pradeep07 said:
Madgu,

2) 140 approval email..

Receipt Number:
Petitioner:

Beneficiary:
DOB:
Classification:

LUD 01/28/07
PP mailed 02/03/07
APPROVED 02/05/07

Congratulations Pradeep!!!!! can you please post your credentials? did you upgrade to PP electronically or you sent the paper copy with the check. which address you FedExed your PP request?

Once again congratulations...

Thanks for your input

Thank you pradeep, Chatterjee dada :) and tipotodo for your inputs..

Madgu
If you go for PP, I am sure it wont be transferred to NSC. I have heard about many cases that were upgraded to PP. But unfortunately most of them got RFE. As far as I know, two cases of NIW not EB1EA were approved without RFE. Every single EB1 EA that I know of received RFE after upgrading. This happened in TSC.
Moden

moden said:
Madgu
If you go for PP, I am sure it wont be transferred to NSC. I have heard about many cases that were upgraded to PP. But unfortunately most of them got RFE. As far as I know, two cases of NIW not EB1EA were approved without RFE. Every single EB1 EA that I know of received RFE after upgrading. This happened in TSC.
Moden

In this thread one member "Pradeep" got his approval on the same day he requested for PP. Happened at TSC (EB-1EA). go to this link www.trackitt.com where you will see all EB-1EA PP case did not get RFE. But ofcourse the link has got very limited entry under EB-1EA. However I will consider your suggestion. I know when PP was started for EB-1EA most of the EB-1 guys at NSC went for PP and I think 99% got immediate RFE and I was one among them :). Ultimately NSC denied my petition.

How about your RFE response? Hopefully you have gathered all information.

Good luck

madgu-gc2005 said:
In this thread one member "Pradeep" got his approval on the same day he requested for PP. Happened at TSC (EB-1EA). go to this link www.trackitt.com where you will see all EB-1EA PP case did not get RFE. But ofcourse the link has got very limited entry under EB-1EA. However I will consider your suggestion. I know when PP was started for EB-1EA most of the EB-1 guys at NSC went for PP and I think 99% got immediate RFE and I was one among them :). Ultimately NSC denied my petition.

How about your RFE response? Hopefully you have gathered all information.

Good luck

There was another post in this forum where someone initially had submitted to NSC withdrew and refiled in TSC with PP and got it approved from TSC. So I do not think, if you ask for PP it will go to NSC.

eb1a-query said:
There was another post in this forum where someone initially had submitted to NSC withdrew and refiled in TSC with PP and got it approved from TSC. So I do not think, if you ask for PP it will go to NSC.

Yes eb1a query!! I remember that case...filing at NSC and refiling at TSC and got approved... Thank you eb1aquery for your input.

Ph.D from a famous place in US. From a very famous person. Undergrad from an IIT in India. Currently a postdoc.

7 pubs, all in very good journals. 1 article about my research in a magazine and 20+ citations.

8 letters..

I used five of the 10 criteria...

• Published material about the alien in professional or major trade publications or other major media,

• Original scientific, scholarly, artistic, athletic, or business-related contributions of major significance in the field,

• Authorship of scholarly articles in the field, in professional or major trade publications or other major media,

• Display of the alien's work at artistic exhibitions or showcases,

• Evidence that the alien has performed in a leading or critical role for organizations or establishments that have distinguished reputations,

I-140- EB1A- efiled 01/17/07 (no lawyer)
LUD 01/28/07
PP mailed 02/03/07 (by priority mail to the TSC center mentioned on 907)
APPROVED 02/05/07

Pradeep (pradeep07 on trackitt is myself)

madgu-gc2005 said:
Congratulations Pradeep!!!!! can you please post your credentials? did you upgrade to PP electronically or you sent the paper copy with the check. which address you FedExed your PP request?

Once again congratulations...

I filed my case in EB1-OR category, got a receopt from Nebraska (unfortunately) and now I am thinking of e-filing at TSC in EB1-EA category.

My question:
can one do that with a pending EB1-OR case. your suggestion will be very helpful.

pradeep07 said:
Ph.D from a famous place in US. From a very famous person. Undergrad from an IIT in India. Currently a postdoc.

7 pubs, all in very good journals. 1 article about my research in a magazine and 20+ citations.

8 letters..

• Published material about the alien in professional or major trade publications or other major media,

• Original scientific, scholarly, artistic, athletic, or business-related contributions of major significance in the field,

• Authorship of scholarly articles in the field, in professional or major trade publications or other major media,

• Evidence that the alien has performed in a leading or critical role for organizations or establishments that have distinguished reputations,

LUD 01/28/07
APPROVED 02/05/07

pradeep07 said:

8 letters..

LUD 01/28/07
APPROVED 02/05/07

Pradeep!!!

Did you submit employment letter too with your petition? NSC was asking about the letter of employment eventhough for EB-1EA the job offer letter is not required.

kku said:
I filed my case in EB1-OR category, got a receopt from Nebraska (unfortunately) and now I am thinking of e-filing at TSC in EB1-EA category.

My question:
can one do that with a pending EB1-OR case. your suggestion will be very helpful.

Hi kku,

did you efile or send paper copy? One thing you should remember you cannot go for PP if you have I-140 pending already in one of the center. Think about this.

Yes you can file another I-140 with a pending EB-1OR.

Yes

Yes you can file EB1-EA while EB1-OR application is pending.
Good luck

kku said:

My question:

i did..got a one liner from my boss
"has been conducting research from *** to the present time"

madgu-gc2005 said:
Pradeep!!!

Did you submit employment letter too with your petition? NSC was asking about the letter of employment eventhough for EB-1EA the job offer letter is not required.

Pradeep and Madgu,

I did paper filing as my international advisor was reluctant to e-file and now I am stuck with a bad center.

Anyways, Pradeep will like to get in touch with you. Could you please share your cover letter (may delete your name and so..)and help me prepare one...If you do that will be a great favor on me (my email:safe787@yahoo.com)

pradeep07 said:
i did..got a one liner from my boss
"has been conducting research from *** to the present time"