Is PP worth for EB-1EA at TSC?

NIW e-file!

Hello all,

I am new to this forum. My EB1-EA petition is in NSC. I am planning to go for PP. In addition, I want to go for e-filing of NIW. Does it have good chance to go to TSC? Your suggestions would be very useful.

Thanks in advance.

pradeep07 said:
None so far Madgu,

The online status still shows " pp ". Does not mention I-140 approval.

I called and them and the automated system said the same.

I will wait a couple of days and write an email. I assume that I will get a 797 (at least for the pp) by then.

What about your pp. Did you file it? I too tried, unsuccessfully, to efile it.

Pradeep

Any update? Pradeep! did you call PP customer service?

Don't go for PP at NSC

Hi EB1today,

To be honest and based on the data that we have on this forum I am sure others would also agree with me is that don't go for PP at NSC as 99% you would get RFE and I am correct even after replying to RFE there are hardly any chances that it may get approved. I am not discouraging you but just giving my impression after following things here with other friends. If I may suggest it would be good if you could withdraw your application from NSC and then efile it to TSC and go for PP. I have a friend you got his GC two years back from NSC and he told me that its a painfull center as it took him long time before he could get his GC. There are many members here who have done this and also had a bad experience at NSC, you may want to correspond to them. Madgu and others give some insight and hope one of our friends dont have to go through the same pain as many of us are going through. Best of luck.

Still waiting for attorneys mail in repsonse to my documents :(...will keep all updated.

EB1today said:
Hello all,

I am new to this forum. My EB1-EA petition is in NSC. I am planning to go for PP. In addition, I want to go for e-filing of NIW. Does it have good chance to go to TSC? Your suggestions would be very useful.

Thanks in advance.

GC_SEP2005 said:
Hi EB1today,

To be honest and based on the data that we have on this forum I am sure others would also agree with me is that don't go for PP at NSC as 99% you would get RFE and I am correct even after replying to RFE there are hardly any chances that it may get approved. I am not discouraging you but just giving my impression after following things here with other friends. If I may suggest it would be good if you could withdraw your application from NSC and then efile it to TSC and go for PP. I have a friend you got his GC two years back from NSC and he told me that its a painfull center as it took him long time before he could get his GC. There are many members here who have done this and also had a bad experience at NSC, you may want to correspond to them. Madgu and others give some insight and hope one of our friends dont have to go through the same pain as many of us are going through. Best of luck.

Still waiting for attorneys mail in repsonse to my documents :(...will keep all updated.

First of all more then 95% of eb1-ea TSC OR NSC, PP OR REGULAR get RFE , that is a given, any expirience attorney can tell you that, EB1-EA is the category with most RFE issueded.

NSC gave me a RFE after i applyed for PP, eventhough it was NSC and I was very scared and anxious, me and my attorney disscus and we both agree that , MY rfe was very specific and as long as we answered what they asked I was going to get approved, and I did. It all comes to how you and your attorney present the case and the cover letter.

Yes, TSC has more approvals, but doing a withdrawl from NSC and Re -filing in TSC is not going to give you an approval, higher chances, yes.

you call!

good luck

Hi tipotodo,

After a long time..... How about your 485? any update? As you know my I-140 is pending at TSC. Let us see what happens :)

madgu-gc2005 said:
Hi tipotodo,

After a long time..... How about your 485? any update? As you know my I-140 is pending at TSC. Let us see what happens :)

is going to be a looooong journey for me, is been 5 days and no recepit notices or nothing, and seeing how slow things are in NSC, i am scared is going to take weeks before i hear something....we shall see

did u decided to go PP or not?

there was a LUD today 02/14/07 and the online status changed to
"Current Status: Approval notice sent."

Thanks a lot to Madgu, Reza and all the well wishers on this board.

Pradeep

pradeep07 said:
None so far Madgu,

The online status still shows " pp ". Does not mention I-140 approval.

I called and them and the automated system said the same.

I will wait a couple of days and write an email. I assume that I will get a 797 (at least for the pp) by then.

What about your pp. Did you file it? I too tried, unsuccessfully, to efile it.

Pradeep

Congratulations!

pradeep07 said:
Yes I did.

It's a great news! how many days after e-filing did you upgrade to PP? also can you please post your credentials? It will be very helpful for people who are reapplying to TSC, like myself.

Thanks a lot and enjoy the V-day!

eb1a-query said:
It's a great news! how many days after e-filing did you upgrade to PP? also can you please post your credentials? It will be very helpful for people who are reapplying to TSC, like myself.

Thanks a lot and enjoy the V-day!

Pradeep,

Never mind! I saw your previous post about your credentials. just a quick question: you claimed for "Display of the alien's work at artistic exhibitions or showcases"...what did you mention in there? I'm guessing you are also in science.
also, how many letters did you submit?

THANK YOU!

pradeep07 said:
there was a LUD today 02/14/07 and the online status changed to
"Current Status: Approval notice sent."

Thanks a lot to Madgu, Reza and all the well wishers on this board.

Pradeep

congrats Pradeep!!!!!!! enjoy it!!!!! glad too see approval!!! :D

Yes I am in science.

"Display of the alien's work at artistic exhibitions or showcases"

I showed that my work was displayed, by myself and others as posters and as talks at conferences, in many countries.

I DID NOT USE A LAWYER. Nevertheless, I thought that was the right thing to do; because, I felt that "Display of the alien's work at showcases" does not exclude conferences and poster presentations (that is my feeling, please verify with experts about this).

And I used 8 letters.

Pradeep

eb1a-query said:
Pradeep,

Never mind! I saw your previous post about your credentials. just a quick question: you claimed for ...what did you mention in there? I'm guessing you are also in science.
also, how many letters did you submit?

THANK YOU!

Congratulation!!!

Congratulation!!!
Good luck with your next steps.
EB10182006

pradeep07 said:
Yes I am in science.

"Display of the alien's work at artistic exhibitions or showcases"

I showed that my work was displayed, by myself and others as posters and as talks at conferences, in many countries.

I DID NOT USE A LAWYER. Nevertheless, I thought that was the right thing to do; because, I felt that "Display of the alien's work at showcases" does not exclude conferences and poster presentations (that is my feeling, please verify with experts about this).

And I used 8 letters.

Pradeep