Is PP worth for EB-1EA at TSC?

madgu-gc2005 said:
In this thread one member "Pradeep" got his approval on the same day he requested for PP. Happened at TSC (EB-1EA). go to this link www.trackitt.com where you will see all EB-1EA PP case did not get RFE. But ofcourse the link has got very limited entry under EB-1EA. However I will consider your suggestion. I know when PP was started for EB-1EA most of the EB-1 guys at NSC went for PP and I think 99% got immediate RFE and I was one among them :). Ultimately NSC denied my petition.

How about your RFE response? Hopefully you have gathered all information.

Good luck

I am still gathering information.

TSC PP address

Hi Pradeep,

Which TSC address you sent your PP request? other than I-907, I-140 receipt notice copy and $1000 cheque is there anything else I missed.

Thanks for your response

I sent it to
Premium Processing Service
USCIS Texas Service Center
P.O. Box 279060 Dallas, TX 75227

there is a different address if you are using courier, check the instructions for 907

that's it 907, 797 copy and $1000;

Pradeep
ps. I have been warned (privately, by a concerned member) that the email confirming the approval may be a mistake. Last night I got 2 emails, one saying that they received the pp request and the second indicating I-140 approval.

I checked it online yesterday and there was no update. And today I see a message saying that I requested pp. Nothing about the I-140 approval.

Will keep you all posted...Hope that this "bird in hard" gets me more than a dropping :)

madgu-gc2005 said:
Hi Pradeep,

Which TSC address you sent your PP request? other than I-907, I-140 receipt notice copy and $1000 cheque is there anything else I missed.

Thanks for your response

pradeep07 said:
I sent it to
Premium Processing Service
USCIS Texas Service Center
P.O. Box 279060 Dallas, TX 75227

there is a different address if you are using courier, check the instructions for 907

that's it 907, 797 copy and $1000;

Pradeep
ps. I have been warned (privately, by a concerned member) that the email confirming the approval may be a mistake. Last night I got 2 emails, one saying that they received the pp request and the second indicating I-140 approval.

I checked it online yesterday and there was no update. And today I see a message saying that I requested pp. Nothing about the I-140 approval.

Will keep you all posted...Hope that this "bird in hard" gets me more than a dropping :)

Don't say that buddy! How can USCIS send email just like that? even my earlier case at NSC the status (I-140 EB-1EA) has not changed except saying that the received the RFE response and resumed processing. But my attorney got the fax of denial on the same day and around the same time I got email saying about NSC received my RFE response. till today no message change.

You should be fine. did you get a fax or email. My attorney was telling me that USCIS will send an email and the approval notice will follow. you send an email to TSC pp and they will respond to you or you call PP customer services and tell them about your case. Once I sent an email to NSC and their email id is NSC-Premium.Processing@dhs.gov

For TSC it should be TSC-Premium.Processing@dhs.gov

This online status service sounds confusing. Can someone who already got an approval for a PP case (e.g., tipotodo or good_y) from either TSC or NSC varify what the status says for their cases, case approved or RFE received? If the case is approved, shouldn't they change the msg stating it is approved?

Thank you.

eb1a-query said:
This online status service sounds confusing. Can someone who already got an approval for a PP case (e.g., tipotodo or good_y) from either TSC or NSC varify what the status says for their cases, case approved or RFE received? If the case is approved, shouldn't they change the msg stating it is approved?

Thank you.

My lawyer got the approval email on 1/31 at 6:eek:o p,m, then I got the approval email same day at 11:30 p.m. Then the online case status changed on 2/1/07 to Approval sent. And my lawyer got the actual approval notice on her desk on 2/5/07.

by the way my 485/EAD/AP are on their way, we played dumb and sent it to TSC just to see if they take or not, most likley they will fowarded to NSC since my 140 got approved there, but how knows maybe luck is on my side.
We shall see....

good luck everyone!

efiling of I-907 PP

Hi all,

Is there anybody who has upgraded EB-1EA electronically (I-907)? what are the possible errors one might come across. Please post your experiences

My EB1A was approved without RFE by TSC PP. See my signature.
I don't think the petition will be transferred to NSC if you upgrade it to PP.
My lawyer advised if u keep ur petition for few days then upgrade it to PP then there are more chances of getting it approved without RFE.
Second how many EB1A without PP were approved without RFE. I think not many.
Good Luck

madgu-gc2005 said:
Pradeep!!!

Did you submit employment letter too with your petition? NSC was asking about the letter of employment eventhough for EB-1EA the job offer letter is not required.

Eventhough is a selfpetition case, you SHOULD include a letter of emplyment just in case! My layer made me get one and it helped, i got it approved

tipotodo said:
Eventhough is a selfpetition case, you SHOULD include a letter of emplyment just in case! My layer made me get one and it helped, i got it approved

Yes tipotodo. my boss gave me a letter where it says my position is for "n" number of years :)

None so far Madgu,

The online status still shows " pp ". Does not mention I-140 approval.

I called and them and the automated system said the same.

I will wait a couple of days and write an email. I assume that I will get a 797 (at least for the pp) by then.

What about your pp. Did you file it? I too tried, unsuccessfully, to efile it.

Pradeep

madgu-gc2005 said:
Hi Pradeep,

Any updates from your end?

pradeep07 said:
None so far Madgu,

I will wait a couple of days and write an email. I assume that I will get a 797 (at least for the pp) by then.

Pradeep

Hi Pradeep,

see this thread too
http://immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=240185

today most likely my attorney might have sent PP request.

Talk to a person

I strongly suggest you talk to an immigration officer. You can do that by pressing 3 after the automated system status message. If the USCIS has not fixed that problem of automated approval emails, they need to know that. It will save a lot of heartache on our part.

pradeep07 said:
None so far Madgu,

Pradeep