Is it too early to start Jan 03 Tracker??? Why not!!

Jan2003Filer,
Since your FP expires in dec'2004, you may see your approval before that.

FP2 Scheduled for 12/2

Hi kjCool,

I am scheduled for FP2 at Pulaski Center in Chicago for 12/2/04. I will be there at the scheduled time. I did my FP1 and EAD photo there. They are easy going. May be u can try ur luck, post ur attempt for early FP.

Good Luck

k512

I 485 RD: 1/30/2003
ND: 2/3/2003
I 140 AD: 6/8/03

I tried to get an early FP2 done at Naperville ASC today and was refused. :( The lady said that she could not do it ahead of the scheduled date. I guess I will wait till next week - what is 10 days compared to the time we have already waited for this process. :rolleyes:

Good luck.

I went for an early FP today, and Pulaski ASC was closed, Veterans day, hehehehehe :p :p :p

Should I go tomorrow or wait for 19 days??? I might have my approval in 19 days if I go tomorrow ;)

I would be very surprised if we see Jan 03 approvals in the near future although we desperately want it to happen. The earliest approvals we will see may be early 2005. People like amcom have been waiting for over three months. NSC is solidly working 02 apps and will saunter into 03 in 05.

Just guessing. I hope I am wrong. :)

My I-485 got approved yesterday

Guys,

I checked my status and saw that my I-485 was approved yesterday. I am waiting for my wife's approval, I guess it is just a matter of time.

Thanks for all the support guys.

Thank you
Jan2003Filer

Jan2003filer,

Congratulations and great news. Looks like a breakthrough for us and thanks for proving me wrong.

Are you greendell on Rupnet by any chance?

Great News!!!

Congratulation!! Finally I saw somebody from Jan 2003 to get approval!! I hope our turn will come soon!!

Thanks

GM

Thanks for the prediction, Rsur...

Rsur -

Thanks for the prediction! Let's hope that not just me and amcom but all of us Jan 03 filers would get out of this I-485 wait line by the end of the year!

Japanese

Hey Guys..

Checking after a few weeks - took a breather... Seems like everyone except three of us (including unlucky me ofcourse) received FP2. That is good news - hope mines comes soon too. Btw, I applied for EAD3/AP3 around 3rd Oct - may be that will trigger the FP2. I'll keep u posted.

Goodluck to all!

-ab

Hey k512 and Rsur,
I went for early FP, and they did it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi PaulK -

I applied for my 2nd AP on 8/27/04 on the Internet. I received an email from USCIS on 11/9/04 that it has been approved and was mailed. I still have not received my 2nd AP and I have a feeling that it will come to me on Monday.

Hope this helps.

Japanese

PaulK said:
Japanese,

Please tell me how long did it take for the second AP

Thanks

lin0305150xxx

New User. No Second FP yet

I am a new user to this post with 485 RD 01/31/2003. Still waiting for second FP notice.

I have updated spread sheet. :eek:

RD 01/2003
FP1 03/2003
2 EADs and APs
AD ?????

Early FP

Dear kjcool,

Congrats. How was your experience in the attempt for early FP. What time did you go there. Did they look at the FP 2 notice that u recd. Did u go alone. I would like to take a shot at it.

k512