IR5 entry from India for parents

My parents interview was on April 1st 2020 . Because of pandemic there interview was canceled. March 5th 2021 I got some updates from support @ ustraveldoc.com. I am try to schedule an appointment but it’s say no appointment is available. Please can anyone help me. How can I reschedule an appointment for IR-5 ?

My parents interview was on April 1st 2020 . Because of pandemic there interview was canceled. March 5th 2021 I got some updates from support @ ustraveldoc.com. I am try to schedule an appointment but it’s say no appointment is available. Please can anyone help me. How can I reschedule an appointment for IR-5 ?
What did the email response from support@usatraveldoc.com say? Most of us are getting response about IR1/IR2, CR1/CR2 visa category and nothing about IR5.

For ones that had their temp IV stamp on passport expire and unable to travel during Covid shutdown, do they need to get a file a new DS260 ?

I notice that too. I picked the first option of "All Immigrant or Diversity Visas" and select No for "
Did the National Visa Center (NVC) or Kentucky Consular Center (KCC) schedule your immigrant or diversity visa interview appointment for an upcoming date?" and select Yes for "Have you recently received communication from Mumbai Consulate to reschedule your appointment under this category?" and scheduled an appointment. This will help in getting medical done.

Will revisit before the actual appointment, if we need to schedule only through the other option under "Embassy/Consulate Appointments".

I notice that too. I picked the first option of "All Immigrant or Diversity Visas" and select No for "
Did the National Visa Center (NVC) or Kentucky Consular Center (KCC) schedule your immigrant or diversity visa interview appointment for an upcoming date?" and select Yes for "Have you recently received communication from Mumbai Consulate to reschedule your appointment under this category?" and scheduled an appointment. This will help in getting medical done.

Will revisit before the actual appointment, if we need to schedule only through the other option under "Embassy/Consulate Appointments".
Did you get some email from them about IR5, asking to schedule?

For ones that had their temp IV stamp on passport expire and unable to travel during Covid shutdown, do they need to get a file a new DS260 ?
Only thing in the email they have said is: DS 260 Confirmation Page + $325 fee + 2 photos 2x2 + Medical report + PCC.
@ramandeepk already has his parent's IR5 reissued. May be he can describe the exact steps.

Were you able to schedule and confirm medical appointment through medical clinic?
I scheduled appointment under "Embassy/Consulate Appointments" and then called medical clinic (Rele in Mumbai) to schedule the appointment. Rele told me that they cannot schedule the medical appointment because they do not see the case open on their side to submit medical records electronically to the consulate. So have to wait until individual IR5 is open for processing.
Let us know if you find anything else.
Also, if you look under "Provide Feedback" (https://cgifederal.secure.force.com), you will see all emails back and forth.

Last edited:
Was he able to schedule medical appointment before scheduling consulate appointment or after?
So, he had completely new interview and was presenting again all documents or just bringing new documents: medical, from Police, DS-260 confirmations and what else?

When I try to schedule appointment it’s take me back page and no appointment are available. And I got email to schedule an appointment .

When I try to schedule appointment it’s take me back page and no appointment are available. And I got email to schedule an appointment .
Saw April appointment dates. Not sure where you are trying to schedule it or the category.
Did you get email that looks like following?1616698576823.png

Last edited: