Iowa SESA Tracker

Yedati,

As you know the phone # belongs to AVM. It's asking the case # or employer phone #. Hope I answered your question.

Thanks,
Ashkar.

Last edited by a moderator:
More info on filing LC in IOWA

Akshar, yedati:
Can you guys provide more info about how you went about filing LC in Iowa. Who is the employer? Are you guys in Iowa itself - or are frustrated like me waiting for LC to come from other state.

Any help will be appreciated.

in_gc_race

Processing of LC from Iowa

Hi All,

I am looking at an option of applying for a LC from Iowa.

Would appreciate if someone can share light as to processing times for LC applications in Iowa presently. What is the average prcessing time at State Level and Fedral Level.

Thanks in advance.

Ashkar,

I tried calling that no and they r asking for employers tax id, where can we get that from.

But you were saying it was asking for employer ph no right?
What was the status of ur case when u called them

Thanks,
Yedati

Ashkar,

I tried calling that no and they r asking for employers tax id, where can we get that from.

But you were saying it was asking for employer ph no right?
What was the status of ur case when u called them

Thanks,
Yedati

Yedati,
I have answered your question wrongly. I didn't try Iowa Phone # and I tried chicago AVM # 312-353-1059.

You can get Tax Id # from your employer or Lawyer. Still now I don't know about my LC status.

Thanks,
Ashkar.

I tired that phone no with the companies Tax ID but the response is it did not identify that no!!!!

weird, how will the office know the tax id of the company when we did not specify any details about it in the application?!

Yedati

Yedati,
Did you call this phone # 515- 281-9336? I think the phone # belongs to John McDonald( Not an automated message phone).
Please write exactly which phone # you called and what were the information you provided or it asked.

I think your LC already approved. Hope mine will be approved in next week.

Thanks,
Ashkar.

Ashkar,

I tried AVM # 312-353-1059 (automated message) and they were asking for the employee tax id.

How can you say mine is cleared?
Thanks

Yedati,

Thanks for reply.
I mean that your Iowa state LC was cleared not the Federal.

Thanks,
Ashkar.

Labor from Iowa State

Hi,

Can anyone give me an idea of how long the labor..state and federal level is taking under RIR and non-RIR.
I checked the official processing times but just wanted some real experiences from you guys.

Thanks,

Amehdi.

Amedhi,

If there is no RFE( RIR Case)

Iowa State : 3-5 weeks

Chicago Federal: 2-3 Months

Thanks,
Ashkar.

getting information from AVM or Email

The phone number and Tax ID are on ETA 750 Part A.

This is the form that has information about the employer and his efforts to recruit a candidate.

Most lawyers dont allow you to see this form since it contains employer information that your employer doesnt want you to see.

good place to look for emp tax id is w2 or simply ask it from your lawyer and he can atleast give you the phone number thats on Part A form.

hi everybody,
Just the documents to the attorney's office. My company HQ is in Texas and they have a virtual office in IOWA. Haven't seen the ads for RIR from the company. Don't know much about the attorney since employer talks to him. Paid 2k and taking a chance!

All of you gurus, let me know how I should go about getting the info from employer/attroney.

sra123

Hi

Hi sra123,

I'm planning to do something like this myself..just take a chance..

Can you let me know how you went about the iowa labor? if you can pm or email me any information that'll be really nice..

thanks,

floyd.

Did anyone receive a approved LC from IOWA/Chicago

Hi Guys,
This channel is great.
If my LC is filed now say 1 september 2003. How long will it take me to get my IOWA dol ? and how long will it take me to get the Chicago labor approved?
What kind of receipt/notification does IOWA DOL and Chicago DOL provide? Do they give any file number?

Thanks
Manish

Applied to Iowa around March 19th 2003.
State Labor approved on April 20th.
Federal (Chicago) cleared on June 18th.

I dont know the current situation but I suppose it should not be too different. Best of luck!